It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I can predict the future..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Hint, hint - I'm still waiting on the reply to my tornado question.

Also, you get pinged with yet another question! (Got your 20 replies yet?) No! Not that question!

Will there be an extraordinary airline incident on Saturday, 15 September - any continental USA timezone included. Note the word extraordinary in my meaning is at least the 3rd main topic on mainstream media, if not 2nd or 1st.

Thank you, i scroll through and can't find your tornado question.. I must be scrolling too hard between trolls.. No there will be not one Trexter..thank you for actual questions.. you can sleep soundly.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Okay, I'll ask a questions .....after all it IS Possible for people to have the gift of sight or psychic ability...whatever you want to call it. If my question's are too personal then let me know and I'll ask a different one,..

- when is MT Fuji going to explode?

- what are the mega millions lottery numbers for this Friday date: 9-14-2012 ?

- will Virginia beach, va...USA...be hit with a hurricane this year?
Thanks,,,

2: if i can predict like that and for you all.. i ll be a billionaire on the market if i can make people mega money..

1:Not sure but not within our lifetime

3:you can sleep soundly

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Okay, how many torndoes will be spawned in the line of thunderstorms predicted to sweep across the Southern USA today? Mind you this is NOT tornado season. The storms go over the "Tornado Alley" areas.

There it is
And thanks. Sleeping soundly sounded sarcastic; but, it's truer than you know because we have a whacko pilot who dive bombs (suicidal dangerous nose down stunts then pulls out of it in the last 200 feet or so) the neighborhood when there's a national airline news story. So, I wasn't even thinking of that when I asked the question. You get half a point already.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shax35
Hi my name is shax..yes ATS I can predict the future.. now that was establish.. I am please I am back ....Also yes you make ask me questions now......

Are we to ask you questions written in the same language as what you have written above?

I don't think I can do that, it's too damn hard..............
edit on 13-9-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
welcome back on ATS, I hope you realize that predictions on ATS are 99.99% false.

Do you have a record for yourself of fulfilled predictions?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Sorry I can't answer anymore questions tomorrow sometime after 5pm middle eastern time. its past 3am and i got yo wake up at 7am people. but past questions and future etc,, will be answer..and not troll ones.. i ll just ignore you. Also about tornado but i ll pretty accurate prediction tomorrow.. along with 5hour post of personal stories etc.. goodnight ats.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Shax35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

1. will the mars rover find life ?

2. will et say hello via TV broadcast ?

3. is english your second language ?

4. will yellowstone super volcano erupt in the next 6 months ?

5. welcome back to the nut house

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
welcome back on ATS, I hope you realize that predictions on ATS are 99.99% false.

Do you have a record for yourself of fulfilled predictions?

I do have personal record for family and friends sir..just starting trying make it global..but like i said,, i need to sleep. i am lacking it hard atm. I ll be back to fully answer tomorrow after 5pm mid eastern time (USA) sometime. with long post of personal history of those predictions.. and life story. so just please be patience.thank you ats. but i need some sleep

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Night......so.....Anyone know what happened to the time traveler named Jim thread? He was being interviewed. By tapped in?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Taken down and I believe he was banned. He was pushing a book based on his interview with "Jim". So he pretty much played all of us.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Okay, you can skip the tornado question then because by 5 PM your time it'll all be over. So, good night.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

i read all that and i think hes tapped in the head
sorry

i wont get them 4 hours back

edit on 13/9/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/9/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

thanks for the info mate

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Okay this is ABOUT PREDICTIONS..not grammar or spelling..sorry i hit the wrong keys on a keyboard..maybe i should have someone personally edited my predictions like other person has a editor on a book.. prick.

Well, you claim to predict the future, can you please tell me when your going to shut the hell up...??

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ats...strange intro but worth the read

I just got laid off, so I need the winning lotto numbers for the Sat night power ball (6 numbers between 1-80) If you can post those I'll believe anything you say

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

You did this already you mentioned this in another thread. I replied to you and sent you a u2u and you didn't respond....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

5pm mid eastern time (USA)

Would that be central or eastern genius....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
When will money collapse? When will hyperinflation kick in around the world?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

Was there a conspiracy to kill Kennedy or was it a lone gunman?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

reply to post by dayve

Okay this is ABOUT PREDICTIONS..not grammar or spelling..sorry i hit the wrong keys on a keyboard..maybe i should have someone personally edited my predictions like other person has a editor on a book.. prick.

Well, you claim to predict the future, can you please tell me when your going to shut the hell up...??

nice

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join