It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have to be Kidding Me - Police Shoot Another Dog Dead - Wait Until You See the Dog

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The police are just a pathetic excuse for human beings these days. if they can't handle a small puppy, they they have no right being cops. If they ca't handle any situation without pulling a gun, then they have no right being cops. (or alive IMO) I'm glad I live in the UK where pigs don't carry guns. (only armed response) Yet, we still have over 1000 people dead after interaction with the scum, and not one of the filthy animals have ever been charged. (edit, that's just from 1990)

ACAB. Fact.
edit on 13/9/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What this pig did is deplorable.

In my opinion this "Cop" has severe mental and psychological issues, and should be discharged and placed in a cell where he belongs. A person with a functioning moral compass does not kill Golden Retriever Puppies.

This individual must have previously killed or tortured Dogs or Cats for kicks.

Totally disgusting.
edit on 9/13/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Lost for words, sorry.................that's just sick.............................a right to bear arms....................my arse!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Achos

Really?!?Thats all you can find to post about is a simple spelling error? Sit down and STFU.
The adults are trying to have a consversation.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
just another example of how corrupt and through-and-through rotten most of the police are. they think they're a law unto themselves and they always will until we, the people, do something to change that. i'm sick of miscarriages of justice, police brutality, unfounded aggression... only yesterday it came out in the uk that 120 odd reports were altered by the police so as to not reflect negatively on them, what a joke they are, no wonder nobody trusts or likes the police. you have to be a special kind of twisted bully to join the police force, as they're proving time and time again. sickening, just sickening.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
just another example of how corrupt and through-and-through rotten most of the police are. they think they're a law unto themselves and they always will until we, the people, do something to change that. i'm sick of miscarriages of justice, police brutality, unfounded aggression... only yesterday it came out in the uk that 120 odd reports were altered by the police so as to not reflect negatively on them, what a joke they are, no wonder nobody trusts or likes the police. you have to be a special kind of twisted bully to join the police force, as they're proving time and time again. sickening, just sickening.

bit in bold.

I think, if someone wants to be a police officer, they should automatically be barred from ever becoming one.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
What are you afraid of being licked to death? That police officer is a coward! Police have a duty belt with pepper spray, tazers, ASP bat, some also carry a knife even. All the cop could think of is to brainlessly draw his pistol. Pepper spray will ward off huge bears for crying out loud! He could of kicked it even if it really truly was coming to bite. US Postal Service men/woman that hand deliver your mail at your door arm themselves with nothing but pepper spray.
edit on 13-9-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)
Sounded like the police cornered it well yeah it's gonna growl lol.
edit on 13-9-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

Sorry, but... I hardly consider a dog going back and forth between two houses, the owners of which being relatives, running around the neighborhood. And I wouldn't just assume the dog wasn't trained. Maybe the owners were fine with it going next door. Maybe it was trained to stay within the two properties. You are making a few assumptions about a dog you know nothing about, while at the same time condoning this officers behavior which was downright idiotic. Also, judging by the article, the cop wasn't in a threatening situation for the dog to even play a part in. All he was doing was trying to catch the dog. My understanding is that it is animal control who's responsible for that. That said, it was an unjustified killing of an innocent life.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
all i can say is America i hope you get your gun laws corrected soon , it is plain to see it is the police who should not have the guns ,,

I have noticed this year in America the police are doing strange things to people and animals ,e.g. the people they are called to help they kill and killing peoples loved pets ,
I saw another video a couple of years back were the police raided a home and the dog barked at them as they kicked the door in and they shot the dog many time till dead ,

The dog was an old lassie looking dog that could hardly walk because of its age and when it was barking at them it was not an attack bark it was more of tired o i had better bark there is somebody here bark but they still killed it all the same,

The sad thing is what can you do about it , you don't have the right to protest any more just the same as Britain the story's coming out of America now are worrying it is like something is planed for you,, I hope you my American cousins can find the strength and resolve fight off the changes that have happened to your constitution ..

peace and love
one love

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Closed..............

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Thu Sep 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join