It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I just did a screen capture of both Wilbert Headley and Ross Sferrazza check the first two minutes of the movie Land of the Dead i was wrong it was Ross Sferrazza the Dead Trombone Player who is Serapheam not Wilbert Headley the Dead Tuba Player who was Serapheam....my bad.

My first instinct was right......

AugustusMasonicus READ.......

First time he did something like this to people and i did not get to that board until 2004 and this was 2001.....

survivorsucks.yuku.com...

More detail for you to read about Serapheam's first victims remember i did not get to this board until April of 2004 and he has done this to other people.....

That was his first codex i got attacked in the second one when he paid a friend of mine and others in town to play head games with me....

All i am asking for you to do is to see if you can find out if there is a Ross Sferrazza who is a mason in a lodge in Canada.... that is Serapheam and you see what he does to people...if you read what i linked you too, you don't want a brother like that in one of your lodges....

I am not the only person who's head he has gotten into.....i presented theories on how i think the so called Illuminati operates and by the way the theme of Serapheam's second code the one that i saw was Illuminati themed...

I am beginning to wonder if one of the mods on the board survivor sucks is in on it with him , i don't know why they hurt people this way....

edit on 9-5-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It's just a game with them...

All the organization have meat shields...A pile of people that are in the organizations that claim to be in and they look good...but they are just the light matter or positive visible Chaos...The fantasy promoted as reality that obscures the invisible order or dark matter of reality hidden behind it all.

The Masons worship power...They are Absolute capitalists.

The poor vulgar an profane slaves are living to die forever to supply the demand for power by the rich worshipful masters which are dying to live forever.

Not exactly good an not exactly evil...

Now do not think I'm just attacking Masons.

I annihilate lies and shatter delusions.

Ultimately in the end...The vulgar and profane or poor slaves/employees do not pay as well as the rich worshipful masters/employers

This is the Internet...Where you are entangled in threads like flies on the world wide web of lies ruled by the horror of babble on.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: HYPERTlGER

The name of the thread is Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan), not Hypertiger's personal opinion on Masonry and a chance for him to link his blog.

Reread the Original Post and try sticking to the topic.

edit on 9-5-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his mug got filled with chemtrail residue

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarksideOz
Then why does Freemasonry reject potential members that may not share the same belief, if that belief cannot be proven ?
I only ask this because I have had several people in the past claiming to be Mason's who have said that if you do not believe in God/Supreme Being, then you will not be allowed to become a member.

There are Masonic jurisdictions that allow Atheists.

In your response you said "one must have their own beliefs before entering Masonry", but what if that belief is that there isn't a God/Supreme Being, is that not still a belief ?

My particular lodge requires belief in a Supreme Being but as I mentioned there are Masonic lodges that do not. If you are truly interested then you will be able to locate one and join.

If a Mason was to reveal that he considered that Lucifer was God/Supreme Being, would his membership be revoked, despite his own beliefs ?

Have you read this thread? The answer, in my jurisdiction, is yes, you would be suspended and expelled as Lucifer is not a Supreme Being as explained in the Original Post.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar
I just did a screen capture of both Wilbert Headley and Ross Sferrazza check the first two minutes of the movie Land of the Dead i was wrong it was Ross Sferrazza the Dead Trombone Player who is Serapheam not Wilbert Headley the Dead Tuba Player who was Serapheam....my bad.

A fictional George Romero film and the non-speaking extras are completely irrelevant. If you think you are seeing things in movies then you need to stop watching them.

First time he did something like this to people and i did not get to that board until 2004 and this was 2001.....

Firstly, I have no clue what he is even speaking about. His comments are disjointed and frankly quite absurd. Who cares what he types? If it bothers you so much why do you read it?

That was his first codex i got attacked in the second one when he paid a friend of mine and others in town to play head games with me....

Sure he did. When people start getting into the whole gangstalking paradigm I tend to think of two words. Paranoid and delusional.
Of course you would have proof of this, right?

All i am asking for you to do is to see if you can find out if there is a Ross Sferrazza who is a mason in a lodge in Canada.... that is Serapheam and you see what he does to people...if you read what i linked you too, you don't want a brother like that in one of your lodges....

And how would I go about tracking this person down? More importantly, why would I track this person down? Because you do not like his internet posts? Because you think he paid people in your home town to annoy you? You do know how this sounds, right?

I am not the only person who's head he has gotten into.....i presented theories on how i think the so called Illuminati operates and by the way the theme of Serapheam's second code the one that i saw was Illuminati themed...

All I saw was some pointless mumbo-jumbo that had no relevance to anything except to the person writing it. If you put value on it then that is your own doing.

I am beginning to wonder if one of the mods on the board survivor sucks is in on it with him , i don't know why they hurt people this way....

How could that crap on that silly forum (what the hell is that place about anyway?) hurt anyone? How? If you do not like a website then you do not visit it, end of story. If the place bothered you and you kept going back there for more self-inflicted agony who is the only person to blame? The zombie-extra or you?

You have to realize that zombie-guy has no relevance in your life unless you allow him to.

edit on 9-5-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HYPERTlGER
Masons do not worship power.

Rich Worshipful Masters? LOL You're income has no influence on one being the head of the Lodge. I didn't make very much last year and yet I'm serving as Worshipful for the second term in this Lodge and third time overall (not counting the bodies I've presided over in the York Rite). Nor are members asked to die for anyone or at the orders of the Master.

As for your blog, you are just another one in a long list of people claiming the end of the world. No one knows when the end of the world will be.

And yet your post says otherwise.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Nor are members asked to die for anyone or at the orders of the Master.

You guys are lightweights out in Idaho. As Master I ordered the death of at least 6 people.

Just an FYI on what happens if you touch my hooch.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
We don't have as many out here though. I kill 6 off and that's half of the state!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

So a zombie extra who's been in 3 movies is so powerful/rich that he paid off people in your town to mess with you, find out where you live, and use some spot light gimmick to make you believe in Angles? If this guy was so evil and messing with you so bad why did you keep going to that website and talking to him? Do you have any proof this guy paid people off to gangstalk you and used a spotlight to make you believe in angles?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HYPERTlGER
It's just a game with them...

All the organization have meat shields...A pile of people that are in the organizations that claim to be in and they look good...but they are just the light matter or positive visible Chaos...The fantasy promoted as reality that obscures the invisible order or dark matter of reality hidden behind it all.

The Masons worship power...They are Absolute capitalists.

The poor vulgar an profane slaves are living to die forever to supply the demand for power by the rich worshipful masters which are dying to live forever.

Not exactly good an not exactly evil...

Now do not think I'm just attacking Masons.

Ultimately in the end...The vulgar and profane or poor slaves/employees do not pay as well as the rich worshipful masters/employers

This is the Internet...Where you are entangled in threads like flies on the world wide web of lies ruled by the horror of babble on.

What are you talking about? In my opinion that blog post reads like anti-capitalism instead of anti-Freemasonry, to be honest I wouldn't be shocked if my left-wing nutjob aunt was the author of that blog haha. Saying Freemasons worship Power and are "Absolute capitalists" isn't basis in fact, I know quite a few Freemasons who are extremely left wing/ hate capitalism. List all the Worshipful Masters who are extremely rich/powerful and how Freemasons are slaves.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

The guy admitted he was in Land of the Dead ok i know which one he was second if ANYONE would bother to read this whole thread......

You would see that he has gotten into peoples heads before again remember i did not get to that board until April of 2004 and that thread was wrote in January of 2004 and they mention that Serapheam got into someone else's head before me.....read the thread....

Also i have a video tape of spray paint near my house, my former neighbor saw the halo over our house and i have parts of the codex on tape....the whole thing was a game to him he said as much on the part of the code i had taped, i would be glad to send anyone who wants to see the tape and what he wrote and the spray paint if they want.....i never said it was gang stalking they would not be spray painting stupid stuff if it was... that would leave proof... it's some kind of stupid sick game he plays and it wasn't fun when my dads lying in a hospital room dying while this guy gets off on jokes...ok...

Besides the guy owned a gym in Canada it's not like he needed a billion dollars to hack a computer and pay a few people for a gag....

edit on 9-5-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Why does your particular Lodge not accept non-believers ?

And yes, I have read your thread, please don't belittle me by asking. I asked the question about a Mason revealing themselves being expelled because, as you even just admitted, that Atheists are allowed to join SOME Lodges, yet what if he announced this while a member of a Lodge that accepted non-believers. If they are allowed to join some Lodges, then how would he be expelled if his belief was accepted originally by that Lodge ?

Please remember that from a non-Mason's point of view, the conflicting, and sometimes contradicting information I have received from people claiming to be a mason makes the understanding process a very clouded area. Just like with everything, I am searching through a sea of lies for a rare truth.

And what if I did make an effort to join a local Lodge but was declined due to my beliefs. I guess I just picked a Lodge that isn't as open minded as others ?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And yes, I have read your thread, please don't belittle me by asking. I asked the question about a Mason revealing themselves being expelled because, as you even just admitted, that Atheists are allowed to join SOME Lodges, yet what if he announced this while a member of a Lodge that accepted non-believers. If they are allowed to join some Lodges, then how would he be expelled if his belief was accepted originally by that Lodge ?

Please remember that from a non-Mason's point of view, the conflicting, and sometimes contradicting information I have received from people claiming to be a mason makes the understanding process a very clouded area. Just like with everything, I am searching through a sea of lies for a rare truth.

And what if I did make an effort to join a local Lodge but was declined due to my beliefs. I guess I just picked a Lodge that isn't as open minded as others ?

I'm not a Mason but non believers can join Freemason lodges that aren't accepted by the United Grand Lodge (irregular lodge), I think that's what Augustus meant. The lodges who allow non believers (some of the time) do a lot of the same things as regular freemasonry does but they just aren't a part of regular Freemasonry. Here is a link in great detail that explains why Freemasonry doesn't allow Atheist to join. www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

If you went to join a lodge they wouldn't ask you to detail your beliefs only if you believe in a Supreme Being which is a yes or no answer. If you don't believe in God then you could always join an irregular Masonic lodge, if you did decide to join an irregular lodge then you need to be careful because there are plenty of lodges who are scams/suck.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Also as too my theory that i was talking about before about how the Mason's are infiltrated by this group from time to time....this song kind of sums up how i feel about this so called group...it's sang by the MC Killah Priest from the Wu Tang Clan, rumor has it some one from that rap group is a Mason....

But other then the bloodlines mentioned in the song (because to me it's not about bloodlines although some of them are part of this group, it's about who sold out to this group) he separates the so called Illuminati from the Freemasons...

Have a listen..

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The guy admitted he was in Land of the Dead ok i know which one he was second if ANYONE would bother to read this whole thread......

You would see that he has gotten into peoples heads before again remember i did not get to that board until April of 2004 and that thread was wrote in January of 2004 and they mention that Serapheam got into someone else's head before me.....read the thread....

Also i have a video tape of spray paint near my house, my former neighbor saw the halo over our house and i have parts of the codex on tape....the whole thing was a game to him he said as much on the part of the code i had taped, i would be glad to send anyone who wants to see the tape and what he wrote and the spray paint if they want.....i never said it was gang stalking they would not be spray painting stupid stuff if it was... that would leave proof... it's some kind of stupid sick game he plays and it wasn't fun when my dads lying in a hospital room dying while this guy gets off on jokes...ok...

Besides the guy owned a gym in Canada it's not like he needed a billion dollars to hack a computer and pay a few people for a gag....

That's my fault when you said " i got attacked in the second one when he paid a friend of mine and others in town to play head games with me...." I took that as a form of "gang stalking" and what did you mean he attacked you? Did this guy live close to you? Post the video to youtube of your proof and the guy would need a good amount of money to pay off people to mess with you, drive to your place a couple of times, get a spotlight that produced the image of a halo, ect. What information (he could only learn in a Freemasonry lodge) did this guy use to harm you? How do you know he's part of the "Illuminati"? Btw I'm almost positive none of the members in the Wu-Tang clan are Freemason.

edit: The Wu-Tang clan Member that people claim is a Freemason is RZA, which I highly doubt since he's a member of the Five-Percent Nation, Which is pretty much an off-shoot of the Nation of Islam. The group is very racist, believe in extreme pseudoscience, make the beliefs of the NOI seem sane,believe Black men are intellectually/physically superior than white people, and Black people are the descendants of God. Heck they even believe that some mad scientist created the white race to be the "race of the devil" almost 7,000 years ago. So I highly doubt RZA is a Freemason but he does belong to a racist/hate group.
edit on 9-5-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So was that thread written by him or about what he did and what is " The Codex"? Will the thread you posted describe him doing the samething he did to you but to other people? Should I start reading Part VII since it seems like the previous stuff seems to unrelated. Can you post links to your guys convo's from this website?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Thank you for your response.

The way you explained it made a lot more sense. When you say that i won't be asked to detail my beliefs in full, but I will be asked if I do or don't, what happens if I am in the position that I am in where I do believe in A God, but I cannot say what God is, nor can I prove it's existence, so I cannot say with 100% conviction that I do believe in God/Supreme Being.

Another member said that you have to believe in a Creator, so that your word is binding by God. Yet how can I have total belief in that Creator if I cannot prove it's existence, nor can anyone else, Mason's included. Our words and our actions are what define us as men, and we should be held to our own words and actions. I am happy to have my word binding by proof, but I cannot have my word binding by belief, which is no more than a personal opinion, Mason or not.

If those Lodges that accept non-believers are not recognised by United Grand Lodge, and aren't a part of regular freemasonry, then who and what are these other Lodges that seem to have a different operating structure while still falling under the banner of Freemasonry ?

Thanks again for responding, and I will read the link you provided later today when I have more time. I'm actually looking forward to reading it. I hope I am not coming across as an ignorant non-Mason, but the only way to get to the truth is through asking questions, and considering the plausibility of the answers. We're all trying to find our correct path, this is just my personal approach to that path. And thank you to everyone that has taken the time to respond.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Yet how can I have total belief in that Creator if I cannot prove it's existence, nor can anyone else, Mason's included.

I will answer this one question, as your other questions are for Masons not I.
But I do Know this one for Sure.

This is where you can make the break-through!
First of all, the "God can't be proven" assertion is entirely untrue.

You may be right that we humans fail to prove God to other humans when we ourselves find that proof.
It's very unique and special in a way, because information is infinite and ideas can be hard to express for others to fully grasp what we are trying to communicate.

So the solution is that you must #1 Have enough Faith to just "Try Asking God to reveal itself over the Next Year in a direct plain way" or words similar, and be Open to anything "seemingly impossible or unexplained" that conveys this information you seek in whatever special format your particular life requires. Everyone is different due to our lives events etc, so the Divine Source will for sure know exactly how to work it out with you.

That's all you gotta do! Ask and be patient!
It works for me anytime I ask to "Know God's Reality".
The information gifting seems limitless and free flowing as long as your intentions are pure.

I never tried asking for things with negative or petty intentions because I don't even wanna know how that ends.
I may want petty things often but probably best to not ask for it, don't wanna ruin things worse than they already are.

Hopefully this post helps, it's really the best answer I can give you to my current knowledge.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You would see that he has gotten into peoples heads...

If he 'got into anyone's head' it is because they let him. Was there some sort of compunction to login to that website?

Also i have a video tape of spray paint near my house, my former neighbor saw the halo over our house and i have parts of the codex on tape....the whole thing was a game to him he said as much on the part of the code i had taped, i would be glad to send anyone who wants to see the tape and what he wrote and the spray paint if they want.....

Upload it.

And why are you so important that he needed to do these things?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Our Grand Lodge Landmarks require belief in a Supreme Being.

And yes, I have read your thread, please don't belittle me by asking.

The reason I asked as these questions were answered in the thread several times.

I asked the question about a Mason revealing themselves being expelled because, as you even just admitted, that Atheists are allowed to join SOME Lodges, yet what if he announced this while a member of a Lodge that accepted non-believers.

They can join lodges that admit Atheists. There are also some lodges that allow women. Are you asking me what would happen if an Atheist announced he was an Atheist in a lodge that accepts Atheists? I would suspect nothing.

If they are allowed to join some Lodges, then how would he be expelled if his belief was accepted originally by that Lodge ?

If he joined a lodge that accepted Atheists it is not an issue. If he joined a lodge that requires a belief in a Supreme Being and then announced he was an Atheist he would be expelled for lying as you are pointedly asked in the petition if you have a belief in a Supreme Being.

It is not conflicting. The majority of lodges in the United States do not allow Atheists. There are however other jurisdictions that allow Atheists and women.

You need to ask ahead of time what the requirements are. Petitions are fairly easy to acquire and most lodges will allow you to visit, meet and ask questions of the membership prior to petitioning which I highly recommend doing for anyone that is interested in joining.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join