It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
Felonies are serious crimes and do not just happen because you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's only half of it.
Here is the first book I thought of : Three Felonies a Day

The average professional in this country wakes up in the morning, goes to work, comes home, eats dinner, and then goes to sleep, unaware that he or she has likely committed several federal crimes that day. Why? The answer lies in the very nature of modern federal criminal laws, which have exploded in number but also become impossibly broad and vague. In Three Felonies a Day, Harvey A. Silverglate reveals how federal criminal laws have become dangerously disconnected from the English common law tradition and how prosecutors can pin arguable federal crimes on any one of us, for even the most seemingly innocuous behavior.

So technically just about everyone is a Felon.
They just haven't been targeted or caught or prosecuted yet.

So in effect, what happens is that those without a Felony record are just really good at hiding it. Or are really lucky they were not targeted.

I actually almost lost a delivery job after college because I refused to break various laws for the employer.
They only kept me because I was saving their failing business. I never did what they asked me though.
Had I been weak and unwilling to challenge my employer,
I could have gotten multiple charges had I been busted for doing as told.
For 7$ an hour at that!

So even though I have a clean record, even working at a pizza shop as a teenager presented me with many felonious opportunities.
After thinking and reading through the info a bit, I am probably pretty guilty despite not being able to even think of a single thing I did.
There are too many laws to keep track of as a person on the street. I am not even aware of what I did wrong, but it's apparent the odds are highly in favor of at least something being there.

I'm not saying that book is 'all that' or anything.
And I'm not saying I want to argue or anything like that either.
I just have to find something to talk about today.
Also what I said does apply to the conversation.

I do agree that we have a choice to avoid felonies though.
The problem is knowing all of the things we should avoid is near impossible.

You are the only person I am allowed to respond to currently, btw.
I'm sure you have a guess why....
edit on 4-4-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I'd give that post 7 million stars but I see you already got them.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

muzzleflash
That's only half of it.

I get where you are coming from and I will be the first person to state that we have way too many useless laws on the books but I have a feeling that the other poster was not referring to instances like you laid out in this post.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sauron

Religion not so much, LOL

We are certainly very much on the same page Brother.

Man is fallible. Religion was made by man. End of story.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

muzzleflash
That's only half of it.

I get where you are coming from and I will be the first person to state that we have way too many useless laws on the books but I have a feeling that the other poster was not referring to instances like you laid out in this post.

Yeah that's why I said I wasn't wanting to argue.
And why I said I don't necessarily agree w/anyone.

I am allowed to message you though.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

muzzleflash
Yeah that's why I said I wasn't wanting to argue.
And why I said I don't necessarily agree w/anyone.

No argument was intended. As a former business owner I am sure I must have broken a law or three without even knowing I was doing so.

I am allowed to message you though.

Anytime.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Sauron

Also I do not believe in satan or religion, I think it was created to control the masses.

To Sauron Satan is a fiction. To me the ancient serpent refers to a group of extraterrestrials who illegally intervened in earths affairs. And then there are other Masons who believe the Christian-version of Satan.

I bring it up to show readers who much the actual Beliefs of Freemasons differ. In other words: Freemasonry cannot be a religion; it unites people of many different beliefs and religions.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Problem is there is always someone who will claim that there is an elite group at the top who only believes the Christian-Satan and worships that one.

The whole irony is that in order to believe in that Satan, you must be Christian, which means that, by definition, you don't worship the Christian-Satan.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Sauron

Religion not so much, LOL

We are certainly very much on the same page Brother.

Man is fallible. Religion was made by man. End of story.

Exactly.

Religion simply dictates HOW man should 'worship' the one God. Every religion believes the God should be worshiped in a different way, and this triviality is almost always the cause of the differences between the religions. Very seldom, if ever, do religions ever disagree on the nature of God. (ie. loving, benevolent etc.)

edit on 4/4/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Saurus

The whole irony is that in order to believe in that Satan, you must be Christian, which means that, by definition, you don't worship the Christian-Satan.

Funny paradox. In order to become a Satanist, you must first be a Christian.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes, at least in the sense of Satanists who allegedly 'worship' Satan (as opposed to the atheist type, but it's only the worshiping type that anti-Masons claim are at the top.)

Furthermore, it seems that anti-Masons believe that there is an instant "transition" from Christian to Satanist when you do the 2-hour long 33° ritual. As if someone could change a lifelong belief in 2 hours...

It's actually quite bizarre.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

As if someone could change a lifelong belief in 2 hours...

2 hours at Area 51 could do, to believers or non believers depending in what was witnessed!!!

Depending on the content involved in the 33rd Degree Ritual... Well only they would know what the experience brought to the light!!!
However I still doubt that it's Satan appearing to men in robes gathered around a Pentagram of flames!!!

Peace Saurus!!!
edit on 4-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Damn iphone keypad!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

2 hours at Area 51 could do, to believers or non believers depending in what was witnessed!!!

Strange as it may sound, there is really very little difference in the structure and content of the various degrees within the Scottish Rite. In many ways, if you've done the Scottish Rite 18th Degree, you've already done the 30th, 32nd etc. (Okay, different signs/stories/allegories, but in many ways, substantially the same.)

EDIT: I think the right word to use (rather than similar) might be "predictable."

edit on 4/4/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Thanks for the insight!

Interesting, new info for myself at least, yet seems so plausible and obvious now you've said it!!!
It gives me the impression that different Degrees are not necessarily new data, but a different perspective from the main ideology!!!
I'm guessing there...

What you have shared makes a lot of sense now though!!!

Peace Saurus!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

EDIT: I think the right word to use (rather than similar) might be "predictable."

Video games also come to mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Divine Strake
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I don't have a felony. . .but I know of someone who was just in the wrong place, with the wrong crowd. He's a good person who's a student at some religious college, and he studies to be a pastor. Even still he was rejected, so, again, what group of men have the right to label someone as not worthy?

Sounds like the mindset of G. W Bush.

Let's be honest how many felons claim they aren't guilty, they have changed, and they where just at the wrong place at the wrong time? I can't blame Freemasons for not wanting someone with a felon involved in their group, When I start my own business I highly doubt I would hire felons. What do you think's going to happen when Freemasons allow a felon to become a member and then that member steals money from someone at an charity event they are taking part in?

Maybe the Democrat party should take a little more interest in who's in their party because they have been getting arrested/in trouble left and right this month. I know both parties have their fare share of corruption but come on a Democrat Sentor was just arrested for being involved in gun trafficking.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The golden rule as i see it is the belief in your own belief of what a higher power is, what one would call god and people like this group can use that against you... heck regular people not even intentionally trying to mind control you what some would call religious zealots do this, as far as my theory of the creator it's more along the lines of yours which is more i guess what we would call spiritual based which means it's harder to mind control through these means but for sure still possible....

Your version of the golden rule has been broken many times maybe not by a lot of Masons but by other people, people who are trying to put up a good front would of course do good acts of charity to put up a false facade this happens and has been proven more then once, so the plant would go along with the by laws of Masonry (lets face it he already has another agenda) then so if he could recruit a accesd in the process he would give to charity, the thing is this group does not want every Mason to join very few would be chosen and then maybe even the Masonic knowledge (in some cases) is not what the plant is after anyway but a way to get the accsed into the group, others from this group like the knowledge first hand to apply to there already established theories which are of course bull crap....

The fake degrees in some cases would happen off site at the point they have there accsed locked into there deal they have gotten him to bite on the nonsense they gave him, it's all mind manipulation, the plant knew the accsed theories of by law masonry and made him feel like god by making the fake degree to join the other group sound like it was catering to the accsed who took the deal anyway....either that or he was blackmailed to do it just depends..

As far as which Masons who came out of the lodge to bad mouth you on purpose for this group and which ones saw some shady dealings by them is in the eye of the beholder it's all up to conjecture.... but the group is a form of a secret society so it shouldn't be that easy to tell....

As far as the whole thing of hurting kids go it's not really done by what they would say is for Satan different structures of it do it different ways, but it's evil and yes some of it's structures hurt kids do the snuff film crap rape people trauma them to death while others use bribes blackmail, what god (that they call) they worship in the end does not mater, probably different structures of it differ a little ...

There are more then one ways to look at things, hence there are different forces and different things to combat mind control, the golden rule being one.... interchanging multiple forces if pitted against each other is another and the most important one is quantum uncertainty, i had a talk with CIAGypsy and she said there is no way to 100 percent mind control someone which right on it's bases because of quantum uncertainty but they can get to about 90 percent which in my opinion is close enough to be 100 percent...

This goes to anyone who finds this topic interesting i would suggest looking into and studying a person named Ingo Swann he was a remote viewer who garnered a lot of respect and has some tremendous theories that could be applied to this.....

I'll leave you with this question.... which is funny because the poster i am about to speak of a lot of times leaves us with questions for us to figure out, the poster Pinocchio is by some to be seen as very eccentric because of his style of writing and him leaving you think a lot (i happen to think he's really smart) now he created his avatar and his style of writing on here years ago, now take a look at the new GEICO commercial this might be seen as him the character in the commercial or the poster as being a bad motivational speaker... hence the poster leaves us questioning things and is seen by some as eccentric and then the character in the commercial says he sees so much potential in this room (this message board), which i assume the poster does...

www.youtube.com...

So how did this commercial come about in a deeper sense???..... synchronicity??? god???? thought clouds??? tech in the sky???? magic??? remote viewing???? randomness???? or about a dozen or more other forces we don't get yet, at this point the only giving answer to satisfy any persons type of views (perception) on life through the angles of religion spirituality and ultimately belief would be quantum uncertainty......remember that....
edit on 4-4-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

King Seesar
The golden rule as i see it is the belief in your own belief of what a higher power is...

Well, that would not be the definition for the vast majority which is 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. So with that being said and us now having an understanding of what I am referring to how do you use this axiom to manipulate or control anyone?

Your version of the golden rule has been broken many times maybe not by a lot of Masons but by other people, people who are trying to put up a good front would of course do good acts of charity to put up a false facade this happens and has been proven more then once, so the plant would go along with the by laws of Masonry (lets face it he already has another agenda) then so if he could recruit a accesd in the process he would give to charity, the thing is this group does not want every Mason to join very few would be chosen and then maybe even the Masonic knowledge (in some cases) is not what the plant is after anyway but a way to get the accsed into the group, others from this group like the knowledge first hand to apply to there already established theories which are of course bull crap....

So you are saying this person would put in time working with those less fortunate to try and 'flip' someone to doing something nefarious? Sounds like an awful lot of work to get to an unsavory arrangement.

The fake degrees in some cases would happen off site at the point they have there accsed locked into there deal they have gotten him to bite on the nonsense they gave him, it's all mind manipulation, the plant knew the accsed theories of by law masonry and made him feel like god by making the fake degree to join the other group sound like it was catering to the accsed who took the deal anyway....either that or he was blackmailed to do it just depends..

The more detail you give on how this could transpire the more complicated, and therefore less likely this is to occur. There are too many moving parts; fake degrees, blackmail, coercion, off-site locations, etc.

As far as the whole thing of hurting kids go it's not really done by what they would say is for Satan different structures of it do it different ways, but it's evil and yes some of it's structures hurt kids do the snuff film crap rape people trauma them to death while others use bribes blackmail, what god (that they call) they worship in the end does not mater, probably different structures of it differ a little ...

Except the thing is that the vast bulk of these stories of 'ritual abuse' are completely false.

So how did this commercial come about in a deeper sense???..... synchronicity??? god???? thought clouds??? tech in the sky???? magic??? remote viewing???? randomness???? or about a dozen or more other forces we don't get yet, at this point the only giving answer to satisfy any persons type of views (perception) on life through the angles of religion spirituality and ultimately belief would be quantum uncertainty......remember that....

Because everyone knows the character lies and that anyone who has been to a 'motivational' speech at some point wonders if the person giving it is full of s***.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Saurus

Furthermore, it seems that anti-Masons believe that there is an instant "transition" from Christian to Satanist when you do the 2-hour long 33° ritual. As if someone could change a lifelong belief in 2 hours...

It's actually quite bizarre.

I've read some of these books...just for the fun of it. They're fascinating strories, its almost too bad they are not real. I love sci-fi.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Saurus

My personal experience with the Scottish Rite degrees is that they are a little boring. Boring because all the challenges are only symbolic. Were Satan to appear I`d blow the lid open on that in an instant (if I survive his appearance that is).

Satan is the furthest things from ones mind in these rituals. They are a bunch of allegories on various aspects of morality acted out. Some of the rituals are so Christian that a Satanist would feel uncomfortable doing them.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join