It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I see. So are you saying that you think Catholicism encourages works for entrance into heaven and conversely you do not feel this is accurate?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus It could just be that I don't like to work for it... but mostly... you are correct.

I find it easier to believe I and God are belonging to two differing sects of Christendom.

He believes I need him...

And I believe he already paid a great debt to humanity... by paying back Abraham and Isaac with Jesus. Thus I conclude he's worthless to me now. He won't pay.

I must work instead of kissing mega butt to Jesus for salvation, like the elders and children and women.

I hope you get me ol'pal...

Happy st. Patty's day to you best'o'buddy.

edit on 17-3-2015 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
I hope you get me ol'pal...

Sort of-ish.

Happy st. Patty's day to you best'o'buddy.

You too, even though you could not pay me to go to New York today.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You too, even though you could not pay me to go to New York today.

Oh come on. Where's your sense of adventure?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

Yeah, well, shirtless, barfing drunks are something I typically try to avoid.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: KSigMason

Yeah, well, shirtless, barfing drunks are something I typically try to avoid.

And yet you came to NC to meet me. Double standards much?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And yet you came to NC to meet me. Double standards much?

Yeah, but you said you needed someone to hold your hair while you worshipped the porcelain god.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And like a true friend, you were there.
Thanks man.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
And like a true friend, you were there.
Thanks man.

*cue cheesy music*

*Networkdude buys Augie a bourbon*

*repeat*

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Even if they did worship the biblical Satan, he isn't evil. He's simply the one that sees the bad side of things and carries out the dirty work.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddhism

Even if they did worship the biblical Satan, he isn't evil. He's simply the one that sees the bad side of things and carries out the dirty work.

The role of ha-satan in the Old Testament as accuser, or as you put it, 'carries out the dirty work', is vastly different from the New Testament Satan (capital 'S') who is a being rebelling against God.

The former is a loyal servant to God and could even be ones self, the latter is a separate entity created by the Christian mythos.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Freemasons venture out into the aasr... And discover that the golden calf awaits them in the fourth degree. Then when they see the golden calf... They bow down... And swear an oath... And kiss the head. Then they worship the golden calf with incense and milk.
Then they throw a party... And serve up baby cakes... baked toddler... And infant suflay.

edit on 25-3-2015 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
... And infant suflay.

Infant soufflé. Which is why you will never get to try any.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Satan in Hebrew simply means adversary and there are many types of beings that are adversaries to our planet and its inhabitants, including the utterly dark and despicable self-proclaimed overlords of our world to which Freemasonry is intrinsically and unequivocally linked to.

Aware of it or not a Mason's head is so far up Her Royal Hideousness’s arse that she tickles their feet when she wipes her own.

They could always pull their heads out of such a dark, stinky and cavernous place and take a peek into the light, alas they are bound by oath, besides I hear they like the stench.

edit on 1-4-2015 by ArcturianWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArcturianWarrior

Satan in Hebrew simply means adversary and there are many types of beings that are adversaries to our planet and its inhabitants, including the utterly dark and despicable self-proclaimed overlords of our world to which Freemasonry is intrinsically and unequivocally linked to.

Aware of it or not a Mason's head is so far up Her Royal Hideousness’s arse that she tickles their feet when she wipes her own.

They could always pull their heads out of such a dark, stinky and cavernous place and take a peek into the light, alas they are bound by oath, besides I hear they like the stench.

It is a shame you wasted your first post here on regurgitating the same tired memes that have been vomited up here before and with the same lack of substantiation.

Thank you, come again.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your mind is foggy oh obedient subservient one, unfortunately a subsequent side effect of choking on the old hags poo particles!

What is it you need substantiating? Let me know and once my 20 post count is reached I’ll create a thread specifically for you.

I may be regurgitating what others have posted or alluded to, but rather that than the lies that spew from your HRH faeces infested mouth piece.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What is it you need substantiating?

Start with:

Who are the 'utterly dark and despicable self-proclaimed overlords' and what are their demonstrable ties to Masonry
    The relevance of the Queen to non-English Masons
    What oath are we bound to the Queen by, please post it

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't really see Satan as the "Bad" guy... I see him more as the justice side of God. If the two covering cherubs that were on either side of the Mercy Seat represented the two pillars of God's throne which are Justice and Mercy. Then I would think that the one representing justice would be the one we would consider "satan". He is called the "adversary" and also the one walking about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour....He can only devour those who refuse to be merciful. Because the rule is...if you show mercy you will receive mercy. People that want to condemn others and are not careful to make sure that they are not violating any righteous principles...may find themselves being devoured by him. Mercy is the ONLY thing that triumphs over judgement.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ArcturianWarrior
Do you drink?

a reply to: ArcturianWarrior
Nothing you said in your first post was accurate about Freemasonry at all. We have no such overlords nor are we bound to any monarch; there's more to Freemasonry than just the UGLE.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you that Freemasonry is strictly a male-only society and the Queen is female?

Or is such simple logic superseded by the fact that someone posted this hogwash on the internet, the latter, of course, holding much more weight than such mere simple logic?

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join