It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A spirit has come to live in my house. Real or imagined?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by lycosa

No, I didn't often hallucinate before this started, and I had never experience anything like this. This kind of activity has been occurring for 4 months. It was 3 days ago, when I realized that my wife was having the same experience. Prior to that night, we had never talked about it to anyone. She believes it is normal stuff, and seems unaffected by any of it. I just wanted to wait to see if it stopped, before saying anything that would have led me to the loony bin. No one in my life suggested that I was acting any differently from normal, and I was taking care of the daily responsibilities expected of me.

I don't think it is my mother in law. Whatever it is has interacted more directly with me. Her experience has not gone beyond hearing something in the hallway and kitchen. She has also sensed someone watching her from the hallway. I have often thought that it is right there with me.

It doesn't happen every night with such intensity. Many nights, I do not have any related experiences at all.
edit on 12-9-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

Well, I don't think you've got much to worry about in the way of getting chucked in the nut house, all in all. Roughly a zillion people have experienced some form of paranormal activity in the US and UK, and it is a rare one who has found themselves committed to an insane asylum.

What kinds of emotions does this (possible) spirit evoke from you when you become aware of its presence?

And, as well, aside from your mother in law's unnatural death, does your wife have other reasons for believing that the mother in law may be the source of the visitation?
edit on 13-9-2012 by lycosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
there are many ghost since the tsunami ... one decided to follow you out of curiosity... did you buy or bring back any used objects from the area ? she is harmless.. just curious .. set out some sweets for her and burn some joss sticks.. she will return to japan once she has satisfied her curiosity ... in meantime you have a houseguest ... try to be a good host...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wow this is rather interesting.. Now everyone has different beliefs on these things, and i don't make to upset either party. So, my suggestion is quite simply, that you have a friend or relative over. If they you and/or your wife genuinely experience something and that person visiting does not, then I would suggest that you go to a doctor/psychiatrist. Simply to explain exactly what you two are experiencing, to the doctor. Just make sure that you explain that you too are being rational, and are not sure what to make of the experiences, but you are just a little concerned. Perhaps you are not getting enough REM sleep, if it really is just in your mind and a medical issue I'm not sure what could be causing it, but they should have some sort of suggestion or answer. If however that friend, relative, (whoever really) experiences what you are experiencing, at the same time as you.... then sorry bud i don't have answer, but i would definitely seek some more help and opinions. Good Luck!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i say, if they are not scaring you, or really disturbing spirits then try your best to be at peace with it and try to confront them?.. ask them to let you be able to see whatever it is, and do not be scared, that is the big part... and if it is nothing bad, then i think that it is possible it would speak or communicate with you..

maybe there is a reason that it is in your house, maybe it needs to tell you something who knows?

but if it is bothering and a disturbing spirit, and does things to scare you then tell it to leave you and your wife alone..

and i think the big thing in this is dont let it scare you, either of you, because if it is a bad spirit, that is what it would want.

but that is interesting indeed!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maybe you have a rat/mouse/possum living in your home, which would explain odd sounds? The rest could be an imagination.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

A few other ATS members having similar experiences. I wonder if you live near to each other?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe ATS has a ghost!

edit on 23-9-2012 by maya27 because: add link to thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I apologize for vanishing from this thread that I had started. I needed to stop fixating on the situation, because I had started to overanalyze it.. Thank you for the replies. I will reply back to each of you soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I can relate to your post OP
I recently and reluctantly put a thread up
of recent things going on.

I still lean to the side of non believer but the
longer it goes on, the more i have no other option
but to accept it for what it is.

Trying to gather evidence for mine so i can prove to
mainly myself and my wife that im not looney. *lol*

But as of yet the equipment i have is not good enough
to pick anything up. With any luck this will change soon.

It is definitely something that makes you sit back and
scratch your head thats for sure.

My Thread on ATS

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I am on a search for people hearing things. Are you hearing this with you're ears or in you're head? Are you seeing lights, shadows, or orbs? There is something going on all over the world called a Telepathic Link or some call the Hive. This issue may be Ghosts, Demon, or Alien.

I would began by re-searching who lived in the house prior to you and you're wife. I would make contact with them and ask if they had any weird issues occur. Use common sense and instinct!! If this is Ghost related- you can try Sage and Salt in the doorways and windows. If you can communicate with the being- Ask them what they want? Ask them to please leave! Open all the windows and buy a Sage Stick and burn throughout the Home!

If this is Telepathic- you may began to hear other humans talking to each other in you're head. They may be playing with you attempting to scare you. They do not have the ability to actually physically be there with you. Do not be afraid!! This issue is either Alien or Government induced with EMP waves.

The most simple solution to all of these issues is buying an Adult Male Dog and keeping it in the Home! The Dog will start barking if anything is there, even if you cannot see the being yourself. Let the Dog Run Loose.

If it gets to the point where nothing works- Move Away from there.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Whats going on in Montana? Are you seeing any lights, shadows, orbs? Are you hearing other humans talking in you're head? If this is going on- This is a Telepathic Link or some call The Hive. This is either Alien or Government induced by using HAARP in Alaska and EMP Waves. Montana is special to me!! I was going to be working in Piegan, Montana but got attacked and taken en-route to my duty station. Please tell me if anything strange is going on up there. Amy in NC

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My family and I moved into our house 16 years ago. Ever since we moved in, we have had the same experiences that you have and even more. As we had children, each child at a certain age, iwould ask us who the ghosts were. Sometimes, they would talk to them when they were little. There are now six of us in the house and we have all had many experiences. Items will be moved, electronics will play on their own, many times we have been locked in closets or bathrooms, we have been grabbed, we have seen the actual spirits etc.... We are not all hallucinating. My husband and I are both scientists and not prone to believing anything without appropriate data. We have also invited other indivuduals who claim to see spirits over to our house and they have all seen the same spirits that we have seen. We have invited a paranormal researcher to our house and they picked up lots of evp data which was included in a book. Needless to say, I have asked the spirits to leave at times and they honor the request for a while. Usually, they come back a few months later. We are not afraid and do not see it as a big deal. I keep reading, even on this board how "scary" or "dangerous" the evil or negative spirits can be. I would really love to hear an actual story where someone has been hurt or injured in any way by a negative spirit. I am not talking about someone who is mentally ill and they or the people around them feel that they are possessed. Nor am I looking for religious feedback. I would really love to find actual data of physical harm done to individuals by such spirits, without any signs of mental illness or religious bias.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
When it comes to ghosts, everyone is a skeptic until they experience something. I got too many sane friends who had something happen, whether it was a supernatural thing or just a strange feeling that turned out to be true.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just as an interesting side note, my family and I tried the salt, sage, blessing etc... and our spirits did not move. My son was able to visualize their energy during our attempts and nothing worked to move our ghosts, except candle light. It is all about energy. Candle light was the positive energy that helped us move our unwanted spirits away for a bit.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
it look like a spirit was attached to you during your Japan trip
do you feel any bad energy from it ?

dont ask any question to this entity or you will motivate it more
be strong and know it is there but dont fear it
if the paranormal stuff get stronger .. you will need to cast it out
speak to this entity ..like "you need to let it go and go into the light in the name of Jesus Christ"
put some Jesus cross in all the rooms just to be sure its not a dark entity
never be pissed at them or they will think you only care about yourself
if you care and show a pure heart to try to help it out positively .
it will let you and your familly alone

no ouija board !
big trouble if you use even a homemade one
oh and put down the rifle lol
never underestimate the unexplained .. especially the spirit world
pray to God and Jesus before you go to sleep asking them to protect you
its the ONLY "weapon" you got against those entities
and dont fear them show them love and kindness

hope it helped

Edit : dont investigate it with audio recording or video cam
or you will have a angry spirit at you
edit on 9/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Oh stop scaremongering for flipsake.:

OP, it just sounds like you were really tired from the trip and heard stuff, it happens to us all. Just your mind playing tricks on you, happens to me when I walk to work, I keep thinking I'm being followed but I'm not. No spirits, just mind playing tricks or simply too tired.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join