It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI5 are masonic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What is the connection between mi5 and the masons when they share the same symbology? Can someone tell me???

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I dont know about MI5, but Scotland Yard had a huge problem with it some years ago. It was so bad that they had to force it's members to declare whether they were a member or not.

It is not the same thing, but the early days of the CIA were full of young Mormon men.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I didn't know about the CIA claim- interesting.

I do remember FBI/Mormon ties were supposedly real heavy in the 50's/60's

For a little mason/Mormon slant and bit more that also relates to the Mormon temple.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What is the connection between mi5 and the masons when they share the same symbology? Can someone tell me???

Well the only thing I can see is a triangle.

There is the Crown and Elizebeth 11 and M I V ( MI5) in each angle. So if you take the Triangle as a Masonic symbolo thats about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I didnt really know mormons had a connection with freemasons. I found this link here as well click me

No here is a site that refutes the links click me

I find that there are just to many similarities between the two to put them down to coincidence.

The author of the article notes:

[Editor's note: Greg Kearney is an active temple attending Latter-day Saint as well as a life member of Franklin Lodge #123 A.F. & A.M. as well as several lodges of research. He gives Masonic education lectures at lodges on the history and relationship of Freemasonry to the development of the Latter-day Saint temples.]

dont you think it is a bit strange that the mormons can be members of two organisations? So wouldnt it be natural that if they are that close, they would share customs and symbolism??

I did see a photo somewhere on the net a photo of a mormon temple with the all seeing eye similar to the one I posted. Interesting......

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shmick25
dont you think it is a bit strange that the mormons can be members of two organisations?

Uhmm, no, not really. Are mormons not alowed to be boy scouts or anything like that?

So wouldnt it be natural that if they are that close, they would share customs and symbolism??

You started off talking about connections betwen MI5 and Masonry, but thats only because MI5 has as its 'emblam' a triangle. Now you are talking about mormonism and masonry being connected? Why, because they have temples ?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I really don't see much masonic symbolism in the picture at all, yeah, a triangle, and that's about it, but a triangle can be used for everything, it's a basic geometric shape. All a triangle is is a polygon that contains the least amount of sides for a polygon.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I couldnt see the eye at the top of it either, that is why I posted it to this thread!

Come on give me a break. I posted up a picture of something I thought resembled the all seeing eye.

A couple more on the thread agreed with me. Then they mentioned something about mormons, naturally I started looking them up as well, then I posted my response.

Logical reply. Nothing that has been posted sinse refutes my claims. Keep going....

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

One Word...
No
There is no all seeing eye in the picture anyways...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Logical reply. Nothing that has been posted sinse refutes my claims. Keep going....

Noone can prove anything, because the only people who would know are on the inside .. not on an internet board.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarface

Noone can prove anything, because the only people who would know are on the inside .. not on an internet board.

Sure, which is the point I have made many times... a lack of evidence is not evidence of anything except a LACK of evidence.

And, just for the record, again, the all seeing eye is NOT a masonic symbol, it IS much older, and is used by masons to represent the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe, but it is NOT a solely masonic symbol. Neither is the all seeing eye in a pyramid, despite claims to the contrary...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So logically speaking you are saying , Guilty until proven innocent ?

dh

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The (all-seeing) eye is directly under the I in the capstone where you'd expect it to be
The crown predominates and signifies the central satanic blue bloodline at the centre of things - at present held in the desparately vile lineage of the House of Windsor

The core of Military Intelligence (UK MIs) consists of dark ritualists cf the killing of David Kelly

Much the same as the core of MI's and the Dulles creation in the US of the CIA and latterly the NSA through the importation of Nazi mindcontrollers including Mengele at the end of WW2 under Operation Paperclip

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Sure, which is the point I have made many times... a lack of evidence is not evidence of anything except a LACK of evidence.

Are you saying that you have lack of evidence?

And, just for the record, again, the all seeing eye is NOT a masonic symbol, it IS much older, and is used by masons to represent the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe, but it is NOT a solely masonic symbol. Neither is the all seeing eye in a pyramid, despite claims to the contrary

I am sure that different organisations (especially services that pride themselves on knowledge) have no idea of the symbolism of their own crest and what it means (they even spell it out (I = eye with a little picture of an eye) hmmm tough one.

Possibly the eye in this case could mean.. let me take a stab in the dark.. 'we are watching you...'

Which as you say the masonic eye is of the 'Great Architect' who would be 'all seeing - all knowing' ... any similarities between meanings?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Are you saying that you have lack of evidence?

I am saying that what is presented lacks ANY evidence at all... it is a LOGO for g-d's sake, not a message.

Originally posted by Theron Dunn
And, just for the record, again, the all seeing eye is NOT a masonic symbol, it IS much older, and is used by masons to represent the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe, but it is NOT a solely masonic symbol. Neither is the all seeing eye in a pyramid, despite claims to the contrary

I am sure that different organisations (especially services that pride themselves on knowledge) have no idea of the symbolism of their own crest and what it means (they even spell it out (I = eye with a little picture of an eye) hmmm tough one.

Possibly the eye in this case could mean.. let me take a stab in the dark.. 'we are watching you...'

Which as you say the masonic eye is of the 'Great Architect' who would be 'all seeing - all knowing' ... any similarities between meanings?

Not necessarily, but possibly. Since the meaning of the all seeing eye IS the omnipresence of g-d.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
mi5 have the crown in the logo, freemasonary's main body UGLE is owned and controlled by royalty.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Of course they are... the masons rule pretty much all of UK life. From the police at the bottom all the way up through the various levels of Military Itelligence.. M.I. 1 trough 6, most politicians etc. It runs DEEP...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Members of MI5 and MI6 are not allowed to become Freemasons.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Members of MI5 and MI6 are not allowed to become Freemasons.

Sorry for the one liner but why is that?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Mi1 through6? There isonly an mi5 andmi6.
You are allowed to join the Free Masons, there is no reason why not. They are just a charity. HRH The Duke of Kent is the Grandmaster of the England Lodge (I believe) for god's sake!
MI5 are there to protect national security, and save people like you and me from terrorist incidents. That is all they are there to do. Just because they dont release specificinformation which could comprimise national security doesnt mean you arebeing spiedupon! they have better things to do than watch SIXTYMILLIONPEOPLE

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join