MI5 are masonic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
why the hell is it that everytime someone sees a friggin triangle, they assume its masonic or illuminati or something?

Entire US army divisions masonic?

Say it aint so! Not the ol iron nutz division! then again, it would explain one of my exes....he was pretty creepy.........

Another masonic unit?????????

Right down the number tree!!!!!!!!!!! the second AD is also a bunch of blood drinking masons too! And notice, "hell on wheels"......hm...wonder what THATS suppsoed to mean, eh? And to think all this time we called them "hell in wheelchairs"....and knew not their occultic powers. Boy, are we in for some seriously rude awakenings!

As if the above arent bad enough....

US army armor divisions now the minions of evil occultists.......

So dow the third AD is in on it......we have proof. Tanker wankers are all minions of evil.

My old unit patch

Notice the strange creature with what appears to be a knife. All this time we thought it looked like a seahorse with an erection.....but now i realize it must be a reptilian shapeshifting alien from Mars.

Our unit patch before we became 94th brigade

Oh, my...........LOOK AT ALL THOSE TRIANGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We once tld people who asked that we were from the fifth forestry division, but maybe we should have come clean and told them we were servants of satan with murder on our minds............. Maybe the Germans would have bought us more free beer............

But seriously, people. Just because there is a triangle with a few little pictures in it on a govornment insignia does not a masonic stronghold make. if one clicks the first link above and looks at all the US army patches, im sure the most paranoid creative mind can come up with some nefarious symbol and omen of world domination, when all it really is is a patch to symbolize as much as possible in as little space, about said unit.

So, no, i doubt the MI5 are a bunch of Masons cuz they have triangle insignia. they probably were bored, and too hungover to come up with anything complex and creative, so they came up with this.

Maybe had they put more thought in it, they might ahve come up with something that wouldnt make people suspect the were in fact an army of darkness.

dh

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha
Mi1 through6? There isonly an mi5 andmi6.
You are allowed to join the Free Masons, there is no reason why not. They are just a charity. HRH The Duke of Kent is the Grandmaster of the England Lodge (I believe) for god's sake!
MI5 are there to protect national security, and save people like you and me from terrorist incidents. That is all they are there to do. Just because they dont release specificinformation which could comprimise national security doesnt mean you arebeing spiedupon! they have better things to do than watch SIXTYMILLIONPEOPLE

The various MI departments go up to around number 14, though some of these, conceived of as necessary during WW2 may well be defunct now.
The protection of national security is the illusion they present of their work
What they actually do is protect the interests of their political, military and industrial oligarchical Masters against the interests of the general population both at home and abroad through spying, infiltration and a network of agent provocateurs and stringer agents who organise assassinations and atrocities to suit the contrived agenda
The core of the MIs is of course well up in the Masonic hierarchy where the true nature and aims of the elite are revealed
And note that even for its public facade, proven liar and warmonger John Scarlett was recently promoted as MI6 chief
Satanic or what?

[edit on 18-10-2004 by dh]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have heard it said the UK life is split into levels of military intel.

Normal folks are MI 1

Police MI 2

Normal Army MI 3

Military Police MI 4

Then we get Domestic Intel MI5

and external Intel MI 6

Not at all sure this is the truth but i have heard it said before.. i.e I didn't come up with this.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Not true Cori.. They were used in world war 1/world war 2, IbelieveMi7 was the escapers thing, helping peopleescape.

How do you know Mi5 are protecting all their masters, etc? You worked there?
From my experience of mi5, which will be more than most people's, they have nothing to do with any ofthis!
Some people onhere will believe anything

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
I have heard it said the UK life is split into levels of military intel.

Normal folks are MI 1

Police MI 2

Normal Army MI 3

Military Police MI 4

Then we get Domestic Intel MI5

and external Intel MI 6

Not at all sure this is the truth but i have heard it said before.. i.e I didn't come up with this.

A list of British military intelligence units that have been assimilated into MI5/MI6, and what they were responsible for.

MI1 Code breaking

MI2 Intelligence in Russia and Scandinavia

MI3 Eastern Europe

MI4 Aerial photographic interpretation

MI8 Signals intelligence

MI9 Covert operations and POW escape

MI10 Weapons analysis

MI19 POW debriefing

MI(R) Creation of the secret Home Guard Auxiliary Units

Reference.

Funny, I always thought this was the logo for MI5.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Not knowing the answer to the original post and the emblem contained in it. I asked.

MI5 has a web site.

They sent me a message giving this link as a response.

www.mi5.gov.uk...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
no they just like to watch people they feel threated by

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
no they just like to watch people they feel threated by

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by billmcelligott
Not knowing the answer to the original post and the emblem contained in it. I asked.

MI5 has a web site.

They sent me a message giving this link as a response.

www.mi5.gov.uk...

Cool link I didnt know the head of MI-6 is just called "C" cool
Is that where we get ''Q'' from James bond.

dh

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

How do you know Mi5 are protecting all their masters, etc? You worked there?

This also implicates, by association, multinational corporations and the British Oligarchy's MI6. According to previous MI6 officer, Dr. John Coleman, in his precisely detailed and documented book, "Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300," the CIA is largely subordinate to British intelligence agencies, multi-national corporations, and even the Royal family. Through the MI6 and numerous oligarchy-controlled "think tanks," Coleman explains, America's propaganda mills--major news networks and agencies--churn out foul fabrications that few recognize as propaganda.
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Since members of MI5 keep themselves secret individuals wouldn`t make there membership to any organisation known.Most likely that high ranking individuals would be members.
On the other side there would be members of the Intelligance services in most organisations around the UK ranging from unions,political groups,gun clubs to the masions as members on the ground sleeping are easier to use if necessary than joining when the needs arise.
There are even more secret departments inside the British services whose operational roles go deeper than MI5 & MI6.There tasked with problems ranging from cleaning to problem solving through to rebuilding.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Idk, but check out this symbolism of Mi 5 directly from Wikipedia

CLICK CLICK

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join

ATS Live Radio Presents - Bushcraft On Fire Radio ***On The AIR !!! ***
read more: Bushcraft On Fire Radio : 04/17/2014: Basic Packs, More on Police Encounters and PLANTS!!!!