It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD
Tayyar News Service in Lebanon claimed the ambassador was raped before he was murdered. How accurate that source is i do not know? But the fact this hasn't even got a mention by the US media is there a cover up?
edit on 14-9-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

No cover up.

However, truth be told the MSM is running with a false narrative.

Charles Krauthammer and Rush Limbaugh are both saying " It's - NOT - the movie!"

The Salifi Extremists teamed up with the Muslim Brotherhood to attack our embassies

and the soft target consulate in Bengazi, Libya 9/11/2012.

It was a terrorist attack. It happened on Hillarys /Obamas watch.

It was not a group of angry protesters getting out of control because of a movie.

Democrat Kirsten Powers is revealing the obvious.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The Obama MSM outlets are running the movie angle because of the implication to Obama and his election if they dont.

Right now they can blame the entire mess on the guy who made the video.

That argument, for election purposes, is more palatable to the American electorate than if the attacks were the result of ignoring intelligence information. An argument could also be made about Obamas use of drones and the impact they may have played in this incident (taking out terrorist leadership).

edit on 16-9-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
That video really pisses me off as a muslim, i find it really offensive.

The video says Muhammad had sex with children. It's true. So why are you offended by the truth?

Why do the islam haters keep pushing us?

Why can't you control your emotions and understand that people have a right to their opinion? That people have a right to freedom of speech? Why can't you understand that when a fella in California decides to make a crappy movie and put it on the internet, that it has NOTHING to do with you? Why can't you learn to 'live and let live'?

We are peaceful but the more you push us the more crap your going to get into, not us.

Geeee .... that sounds soooo peaceful of you! NOT. :shk:
And if 'crap' happens, it won't be our fault. Stop trying to pass the blame off.

It's like you people are wishing for a WW3.

Wrong. You are the one that is getting all worked up and threatening people who dare to use their right to an opinion and who dare to expose the fact that Muhammad had sex with children. You are the one that can't keep his emotions in check. You are the one that can't 'live and let live'. You are the one threatening WWIII simply because you can't handle someone telling the truth about Muhammad.

Remember though islam is much bigger than "America".

Another thiny veiled threat. How 'peaceful' of you.

Peace.

Right. Like anything you have said is peaceful.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The Obama MSM outlets are running the movie angle because of the implication to Obama and his election if they dont.

Right now they can blame the entire mess on the guy who made the video.

That argument, for election purposes, is more palatable to the American electorate than if the attacks were the result of ignoring intelligence information. An argument could also be made about Obamas use of drones and the impact they may have played in this incident (taking out terrorist leadership).

This is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!!!

I absolutely could not believe that our U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Susan Rice, came out and said that she thought it was solely due to the Muslim video. Did I read that she's being considered to replace Hilary as Secretary of State if Obama gets re-elected? She's not helping to convince anyone of her competency if that's the case.

Edit to add: Just a reminder that Al Qaeda came out on Sept. 10th to ask Muslims and Libyans to fight and kill the "crusaders" of the drone attacks that killed one Al Qaeda leader in June (al-Libi).

edit on 17-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

What I found peculiar about the administrations response was the use of our UN Ambassador. She is not the political face of this administration.

It reminds me of the old adage that a press secretary is at their best when they are the least informed person in the room. It allows the government spokesperson to lie without lying = uninformed. Since she is rarely used in this capacity she would have a bit more credability than State / DoD / White House spokespersons.

Also something else I noticed (and I may be wrong) is how the situation is being dealt with. While its playing in the media the administration seems content using press releases / talking points instead of question / answer type setup.

I swear the only thing missing from the Obama dministration when they address any topic is -
"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away"

ETA - News is now coming out that there were NO protests taking place in Libya when the Ambassador was attacked, contradicting the administrations version of events. The State department and now the DOJ is refusing to comment to the media.

ETA - There are now 23 countries (North African / Middle East) where threats / demonstrations / protests are present against US.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
CIA Mormon Mafia, Neocons, Netanyahu Seek October Suprise to Carterize Obama

By Webster Tarpley

In an attack designed to coincide with the protests, a Libyan death squad has assassinated the US ambassador to Libya and three of his associates. The US State Department has set up a crisis management center to monitor developments 24 hours a day.

The film in question was obviously designed as a provocation and nothing else. But was this film, as the US media claim, the work of the isolated Cerrito, California resident and Egyptian-American Nakoula Bassely Nakoula. aka Abanob Bassely aka Israeli citizen Sam Bacile, an ex-convict with a drug problem, and a few actors he hired? Persuasive evidence suggests that this is not the case.

Instead, we are dealing with an ambitious international intelligence operation aimed at creating an October Surprise (a few weeks early) to shock world and US public opinion for the purpose of discrediting and “Carterizing” the current tenant of the White House, and installing Netanyahu’s friend Mitt Romney in his place. Since the US public identifies Obama as the patron of the color revolutions and military interventions of the “Arab Spring,” attacks on US diplomats, assassinations, and possible hostage taking can be expected to weaken his case for reelection. If Romney prevails, control over US foreign policy would pass to the group of incorrigible warmonger neocons who are the Romney’s handlers for international affairs. The current crisis is a sign that the neocons and their friends are attempting a comeback.

Tarpley.net

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

What I found peculiar about the administrations response was the use of our UN Ambassador. She is not the political face of this administration.

It reminds me of the old adage that a press secretary is at their best when they are the least informed person in the room. It allows the government spokesperson to lie without lying = uninformed. Since she is rarely used in this capacity she would have a bit more credability than State / DoD / White House spokespersons.

Also something else I noticed (and I may be wrong) is how the situation is being dealt with. While its playing in the media the administration seems content using press releases / talking points instead of question / answer type setup.

I swear the only thing missing from the Obama dministration when they address any topic is -
"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away"

ETA - News is now coming out that there were NO protests taking place in Libya when the Ambassador was attacked, contradicting the administrations version of events. The State department and now the DOJ is refusing to comment to the media.

ETA - There are now 23 countries (North African / Middle East) where threats / demonstrations / protests are present against US.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Democrat Bob Beckel has changed his tune.

The attack on the Benghazi consulate was a preplanned terrorist attack on 9/11.

There was no anti-movie demonstration outside the consulate.

The White House made the decision to charge out front with a false narrative and they got

caught. Susan Rice is a fool.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

To borrow a move line...

Whose the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

To borrow a move line...

Whose the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows?

The MSM follows the White House wherever they go.

The False Narrative has their fingerprints all over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join