It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by NickDC202

The media is busy right now.

- Ignore current events around the world

- Attack Mitt Romney

It is incredible to flip between the broadcast channels of CNN US and CNN International; two completely different stories are being told...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

The media is busy right now.

- Ignore current events around the world

- Attack Mitt Romney

It is incredible to flip between the broadcast channels of CNN US and CNN International; two completely different stories are being told...

Report the news? Dream on !

Spin - Baby - Spin

It won't work. Fox News showed the Cairo Embassy under attack at 4 AM !

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Why is the media still pushing the film as the catalyst and not the fact that because extremists killed 2500 Americans on 9/11/01 that our American response has been to kill hundreds of thousands throughout the middle east (most of whom were civilians)?

That's a good question.

I can only assume that the Muslim video is still getting so much attention because the information surrounding the person who created it is so suspicious in itself. It's my opinion he's a closeted member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Also, I think the protesters (undisclosed terrorists) are still trying to push this agenda to deflect attention off of Al Qaeda and onto America.

No one in the Obama administration wants to address the real issue either because it's too close to election time. It's easier for the administration to use the film maker as a cover instead of the real issue, which is that Al Qaeda is retaliating for drone attacks on Middle Eastern countries and the killings of top Al Qaeda leaders. The drone attacks are something that Obama would prefer to keep quiet right now.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I did a quick bit of research. Here is the list of US embassies in the world. Our mid-East embassies are reducing in size.

If this isn't a GTFO, I don't know what is.

www.nationsonline.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see if the loose organization of the FSA holds together in Syria,this video may spark mass defections and reprisals against there western supporters and commanders.One could even entertain the idea that this video was released by a Muslim intelligence agency to do just that..

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

It is quite interesting that some FOX shows (Red Eye, Imus and a few others) are subtly debunking the connection that the film is a catalyst for these attacks while others are still drinking the Kool Aid and force feeding the movie story.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
It will be interesting to see if the loose organization of the FSA holds together in Syria,this video may spark mass defections and reprisals against there western supporters and commanders.One could even entertain the idea that this video was released by a Muslim intelligence agency to do just that..

The Muslim Brotherhood must have a big picture plan. What is it???

They are probably thinking 2 steps ahead.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It is quite interesting that some FOX shows (Red Eye, Imus and a few others) are subtly debunking the connection that the film is a catalyst for these attacks while others are still drinking the Kool Aid and force feeding the movie story.

I watch The Five , O'Reilly and Hannity.

Whatever the reason , the film is working for hair trigger muslims all over the world.

They were filled with unconditional hate before the movie even existed.

I can't see the end game. What's the goal?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Why is the media still pushing the film as the catalyst and not the fact that because extremists killed 2500 Americans on 9/11/01 that our American response has been to kill hundreds of thousands throughout the middle east (most of whom were civilians)?

That's a good question.

I can only assume that the Muslim video is still getting so much attention because the information surrounding the person who created it is so suspicious in itself. It's my opinion he's a closeted member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Also, I think the protesters (undisclosed terrorists) are still trying to push this agenda to deflect attention off of Al Qaeda and onto America.

No one in the Obama administration wants to address the real issue either because it's too close to election time. It's easier for the administration to use the film maker as a cover instead of the real issue, which is that Al Qaeda is retaliating for drone attacks on Middle Eastern countries and the killings of top Al Qaeda leaders. The drone attacks are something that Obama would prefer to keep quiet right now.

Thanks Determined.

I don't think that we, as Americans, are widely capable of accepting the hard truth about the feelings that millions across the world have about America and, more importantly, the reasons for those feelings.

Globally we have committed atrocities and here in America our Constitution is increasingly becoming a meaningless piece of parchment...

We can only advance as humanity and create a real dialogue to try to end these feelings when we accept responsibility for our own actions, cease such actions and move towards reconciliation; each of us only has 100 years on this planet if we are lucky, why do we choose the destructive path instead of learning about & exploring all of what humanity has to offer.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I watch The Five , O'Reilly and Hannity.

Whatever the reason , the film is working for hair trigger muslims all over the world.

They were filled with unconditional hate before the movie even existed.

I can't see the end game. What's the goal?

I think the goal is to convince Americans that the film is "why those people are attacking us around the globe, attacking our embassy which is technically attacking American soil" instead of allowing citizens to understand the real cause of these attacks...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

To recreate an Ottoman Empire, bring back the Caliphate, and push Israel out of the Middle East so they can rule from Jerusalem.

If I'm not mistaken, I think their Mahdi is the one who's supposed to show up in Mecca and work his way to Jerusalem to prepare the way for their rule.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

To recreate an Ottoman Empire, bring back the Caliphate, and push Israel out of the Middle East so they can rule from Jerusalem.

If I'm not mistaken, I think their Mahdi is the one who's supposed to show up in Mecca and work his way to Jerusalem to prepare the way for their rule.

How does Hillary stop the Caliphate?

Do they start using real bullets against the attackers???

----------

We will just have to wait and see but i just don't see it happening.

I wonder what they are saying at the United Nations?

I'll bet they know what the next step is.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

How does Hillary stop the Caliphate?

She can't. No one can.

Only an act of God can stop this one.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Here's the U.N.'s big plan for now.

"At this time of rising tensions, the Secretary-General calls for calm and restraint, and stresses the need for dialogue, mutual respect and understanding," it added.

www.reuters.com...

We all know how well "dialogue, mutual respect and understanding" has worked in the past!!

edit on 14-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Here's the U.N.'s big plan for now.

"At this time of rising tensions, the Secretary-General calls for calm and restraint, and stresses the need for dialogue, mutual respect and understanding," it added.

www.reuters.com...

We all know how well "dialogue, mutual respect and understanding" has worked in the past!!

Ummm.....that won't work.

The Muslim Brotherhood is full of unconditional hate.

-------------
A Kentucky Fried Chicken is burning in Tripoli.

What's next? Maybe the CIA knows.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

As for the CIA, maybe they're spreading out across the United States trying to track down homegrown terrorists to keep this from spreading around the U.S.

It looks like the University of Texas campus in Austin is being evacuated for a bomb threat.

I'm sure they're preparing for more.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hmm..

Yemen, Sudan, Tunisia, Lebanon, Egypt, and more, some in flames.

What the hell... has anyone told the commander in Chief yet, because I'm watching a satellite shot right now and he's been straight up hugging chicks for 45 minutes... too ashamed to post the video.

Have we even heard a statement yet or is Hilliam on it?

Other feeds have been coming out of the ME for days and days. I've been recording 24/7 for 3.

Here's a random 30 minutes to give you an idea what it's like being there as the skirmishes go back and forth...

I'll admit I can't read the language, but some signs don't need words.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

As for the CIA, maybe they're spreading out across the United States trying to track down homegrown terrorists to keep this from spreading around the U.S.

It looks like the University of Texas campus in Austin is being evacuated for a bomb threat.

I'm sure they're preparing for more.

As of right now the strategy appears to be attack the embassies and play a game

called - Capture The Flag -. Then put up a Muslim flag and then retreat?

Okay, so then what?

It's like they are baiting the security personnel to shoot and kill them.

When they get shot then that justifies an escalation ? Maybe they have a big bomb

somewhere?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I dug this up just for you.

The document itself is old (1987?), but it shows intent for North America.

The Muslim Brotherhood’s Strategic Plan

Here, we look at the contents of the secret Muslim Brotherhood strategic plan for North America, which the FBI uncovered in 2004. The plan explains how the Ikhwan seeks to extend shariah into the United States and Canada.

shariahthethreat.org...

Eliminating free speech is part of Shariah, isn't it??

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I dug this up just for you.

The document itself is old (1987?), but it shows intent for North America.

The Muslim Brotherhood’s Strategic Plan

Here, we look at the contents of the secret Muslim Brotherhood strategic plan for North America, which the FBI uncovered in 2004. The plan explains how the Ikhwan seeks to extend shariah into the United States and Canada.

shariahthethreat.org...

Eliminating free speech is part of Shariah, isn't it??

Well, that Muslim plan will fail here in the United States.

They may - transform- Egypt but not the USA.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join