It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Win Presidential Debates, Voters Predict

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Obama Will Win Presidential Debates, Voters Predict

Nearly six in 10 likely voters think President Barack Obama will win the upcoming debates against Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Tuesday. Fifty-nine percent of likely voters said they believed Obama will win the debates, while just 34 percent said Romney would prevail. In 2008, voters predicted Obama would best John McCain by a similar margin, according to Keating Holland, CNN's polling director.

Personally I can't wait for the debates to start. It would be funny to see the look on Mitt's face if Obama said but Mitt I modeled my healthcare after yours. I just want to see Mitt flip flop his way out of that.

Here's a link to the poll.

POLL: CNN Poll: Obama favored in debates

Mitt is getting spanked in the polls.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You can't wait for the debates to start? You must have missed a recent ATS thread spotlighting this video. If you take these Presidential Debates seriously you really need to watch this video. It's worth everyones time.

The Commission on Presidential Debates is a private corporation headed by the former chairmen of the Republican and Democratic parties. The CPD is a duopoly which allows the major party candidates to draft secret agreements about debate arrangements including moderators, debate format and even participants. The result is a travesty riddled with sterile, non-contentious arguments which consistently exclude alternative voices that Americans want to hear. OCCUPY THE DEBATES!!!

Who's Afraid of an Open Debate? The Truth About the Commission on Presidential Debates

Here's the ATS thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The GOP deffinatly picked the wrong person to go up against such a charismatic leader.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Your link has no demo's other than " likely voters" with no breakdown of age,race,party,gender or even how they decided they are "likely".

Seems legit....

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Only if they allow him to use a teleprompter

Ron Paul would school both of those Establishment picked losers.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

link   
Romney will win all the debates by default.

All Obama has to do is talk and keep that stern serious look on his big phony face.

Forget the biased questions and audiences.

The voters watching will determine the Obama BeeEss malarkey.

Actually, Obama has already lost.

edit on Sep-11-2012 by xuenchen because:

link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
Your link has no demo's other than " likely voters" with no breakdown of age,race,party,gender or even how they decided they are "likely".

Seems legit....

Who do you think voters are? The best way to get a unbiased poll is to simply ask a person are you registered to vote and are you likely to vote in the next election.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Romney will win all the debates by default.

All Obama has to do is talk and keep that stern serious look on his his phony face.

Forget the biased questions and audiences.

The voters watching will determine the Obama BeeEss malarkey.

Actually, Obama has already lost.

Romney can't even give a interview without losing to the reporter. The only reason to watch Romney is to see what issue he is flip flopping on this week.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Sorry fail bro. Do that in downtown NYC and you get 80% dem. but you knew that and are being a bit intellectually dishonest now so enjoy your "poll" results.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yeah how many places is Obama going to look around to.
That might look good even in a debate.
Obama is a professional speech maker at least thats some of the moves I was taught.
College schooled in the art of making speeches so look at the debate as an Edison
vs a Tesla and see who gets the power plant contract.

edit on 9/11/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Obama “will win” or you “want” Obama to win?

Click your heels 3 times and maybe it will happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is not going to be good for Romney his debates in the primaries were not very good. The VP one might be more interesting but nobody cares abou them. Maybe Romney can have Rubio stand in for him, now that would be an interesting debate charisma vs charisma.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

Sorry Ron Paul won't be there, time to pick another idol

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think Romney could of had a chance to whoop Obama...if he had articulated what his plan of attack was once he was in office. But he hasn't told us what he's going to do.

We know nothing about what Romney wants to do and how he will do it. How can you debate that?
edit on 11-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: cuz I can

edit on 11-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: grammar is off today

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I think Romney could of had a chance to whoop Obama...if he had articulated what his plan of attack was once he was in office. But he hasn't told us what he's going to do.

We know nothing about what Romney wants to do and how he will do it. How can you debate that?

Oh he could just lie and make some stuff up like Obama did... he won and broke every promise so does it really matter?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

How? You can't debate by blaming. And if you don't blame, you have a record worst than Jimmy Carter.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHorseChestnut
reply to post by Doalrite

Sorry Ron Paul won't be there, time to pick another idol

of course he won't... wouldn't want the people to see that there is a different option than the military industrial complex and big government.

He's not my Idol.. I will however be voting for Gary Johnson since he won't be running.

I will not vote for an Establishment picked pawn which both romney and obamar are.

Anyone voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. You all will get exactly what you deserve.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

Oh he could just lie and make some stuff up like Obama did... he won and broke every promise so does it really matter?

Like the promise of a universal healthcare plan....

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

Like the promise of a universal healthcare plan....

LOL sure universal healthcare... either buy insurance or be fined..... great plan.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join