It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm new :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm XstaticProcess, you can call me steve, I'm 22 years old. I've never looked into conspiracy theories before until recently I found it pretty interesting, and I hope I get immersed into some of the ideas you guys have and get a better understanding and observation to analyse things in a different perspective that might hopefully make more sense. I'm pretty open-minded about anything, really.

I hope I have fun here and meet nice, friendly people.
Talk to you guys soon.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XstaticProcess

XstaticProcess, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay it is a site where you can learn some new things as long as you don't allow the dis info to distract you attention. good luck and see you in the boards

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Welcome
Relatively new member myself and must say it is the best site out there, kinda daunting in the beginning but once you get into the swing of things it's brilliant.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

We are Rigel4..... You'll make an excellent drone.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey Steve, welcome to the ATS boards. We are a friendly lot, particularly when we have just been fed.
Happy to say, your in luck, the guy just before you...................not so much.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. If you ever have questions, just ask. There are many friendly helpful people here. .

Des

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I cannot remember how long I have been a member and I tend to read more than I post, reason been their is a wealth of information and clever people on here, enjoy your new library of learning

Wolfie

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
welcome aboard now go get your tinfoil hat and prepare for some missing time

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Helo and welcome to ya.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

XstaticProcess

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hi, welcome. I am new member too. I think you will enjoy this place, there are a lot of interesting people on here. Anything you are interested in you should be able to find a discussion on. Good to meet you enjoy.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hey man! Welcome to ATS. You will find that you quickly get immersed into tons of different topics once you've interacted with this site some. THe people here are great and you will also find that you will have some fascinating conversation and make friends sorta like a pen pal through the U2U process.

Have fun. Hope you make some like minded friends. And I look forward to seeing your posts in the threads!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hey man glad to see ya

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome to Madvillle.........................Enjoy

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Welcome to the wonderful (slightly crazy) world of ATS, enjoy

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thanks guys

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Well,welcome aboard Steve! You can call me Scott if you want

Looking forward to seeing you around the board. This is a great place to be for you since you are just really getting into conspiracy theories and what not. There are so many things to read up on and learn about!

I hope you enjoy!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie

Well,welcome aboard Steve! You can call me Scott if you want

Looking forward to seeing you around the board. This is a great place to be for you since you are just really getting into conspiracy theories and what not. There are so many things to read up on and learn about!

I hope you enjoy!

I'm already warming up to this place.
And I'm finding lots of things pretty interesting to read on. Thanks. I used to dismiss conspiracy theories before and ridiculed it, but now I've become more open minded.

top topics

join