It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing more 11's - Is Something Shifting ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i have to chime in here...

i normally don't put any stock in the whole number game...i think seeing repeating numbers is no more significant than seeing non-repeating numbers but because it's repeated, it makes a larger impact on your psyche, making it seem more significant.

that being said, as of lately, i am noticing repeating numbers several times a day. again, could all be placebo. ok. well...i got a new (well...almost new) car a couple of weeks ago. it had 32, 229 miles on it when i got it. now, 3 is my favorite number. for some reason, in my head, i had always wanted to have a new car and get to see the odometer turn 33,3333. well, i was driving home and was within 5 miles of the house. out of control/OCD/human nature, i was wishing that my odometer would turn 33,333 at my house. nope...turned a couple miles away from the house.

there's a church that always has their little sign out front with some kind of attempt at intelligent religious humor/play on words. i always drive by and think the signs are pretty lame and never pay them much attention. just as my odo turned 33333, i looked up and was passing the church (seriously, less than a quarter mile later). the sign read "god's timing is always perfect".

funny, huh? well, here lately all kinds of things have been lining up for me and going smoothly. it really feels like i'm on the correct path at the right time and everything is coming together quite nicely. so, taken the life-long desire to see my odo turn 33333 coupled with the church sign multiplied by the recent uptick in seeing repetitive numbers and seeing other signs that i've been following and life's been working out quite well...kinda makes me scratch my head...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
i have to chime in here...

i normally don't put any stock in the whole number game...i think seeing repeating numbers is no more significant than seeing non-repeating numbers but because it's repeated, it makes a larger impact on your psyche, making it seem more significant.

that being said, as of lately, i am noticing repeating numbers several times a day. again, could all be placebo. ok. well...i got a new (well...almost new) car a couple of weeks ago. it had 32, 229 miles on it when i got it. now, 3 is my favorite number. for some reason, in my head, i had always wanted to have a new car and get to see the odometer turn 33,3333. well, i was driving home and was within 5 miles of the house. out of control/OCD/human nature, i was wishing that my odometer would turn 33,333 at my house. nope...turned a couple miles away from the house.

there's a church that always has their little sign out front with some kind of attempt at intelligent religious humor/play on words. i always drive by and think the signs are pretty lame and never pay them much attention. just as my odo turned 33333, i looked up and was passing the church (seriously, less than a quarter mile later). the sign read "god's timing is always perfect".

funny, huh? well, here lately all kinds of things have been lining up for me and going smoothly. it really feels like i'm on the correct path at the right time and everything is coming together quite nicely. so, taken the life-long desire to see my odo turn 33333 coupled with the church sign multiplied by the recent uptick in seeing repetitive numbers and seeing other signs that i've been following and life's been working out quite well...kinda makes me scratch my head...

Thanks, that's a great account - I thoroughly enjoy reading about this kind of stuff.

God has a really funny sense of humour sometimes

* Ned

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I too have been seeing the 11"s the past few months. as well as 2:22 and 4:44. More frequent than ever in the past two or three weeks though. HA ha, just realized I turn 44 in a couple days

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

That's your bran tricking you.
reply to post by Druscilla

Indeed might be his bran. I remember my bran tricks me too. Always tricking me to add more milk, or sugar.

vvv

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

That's your bran tricking you.
reply to post by Druscilla

Indeed might be his bran. I remember my bran tricks me too. Always tricking me to add more milk, or sugar.

vvv

Arg. there was supposed to be an "I" after the "A", but, having a personal tendency to over objectify other people as 'things' to be examined and quantified instead of personalities, I may have slipped in leaving out the "I".

Then again, I may have just been typing fast and missed it. "Bran" doesn't get a spell check splotch for correction.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
I too have been seeing the 11"s the past few months. as well as 2:22 and 4:44. More frequent than ever in the past two or three weeks though. HA ha, just realized I turn 44 in a couple days

Try this.

Deny, ignore or classify the patterns that you see as irrelivent and meaningless.

Then forget about it all.

When the next major urge to look at the clock comes along see if its got 1's, 4's and 6's in it.

If you wake up at 01:46 AM or another clock time shows 16:14 for example then this will verify that the negative entities are really p1ssed off and that this numerology is a new-age religeon.

Thanks in advance for your effort.

Haha. Just ordered a pizza and the verification comes through at 16:44 PM. Crumbs I really have stabbed them in the back. lol

After praying to YHWH to remove the rapha in me, I had multiple wake-up times this morning like 3:33 AM and 3:43AM followed by a freeking 8 minute (epilepsy) seizure.

Thus proving that the negative entities really are p1ssed off with me rebelling against them.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Rapha because: numerology insert

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I see one eyed symbolism about 20 times per day. Why is it always one eye? I mean most creatures have multiple eyes not one. Stupid Eye of Providence.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by wigit

Like seeing plenty of cars just like the one you're about to buy.

Could be.

A trick of the mind or synchronicity ?

The big bang is most likely a trick of the mind!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join