It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing more 11's - Is Something Shifting ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Posting this in Skunk works because I really don't know what this means, if anything.

Like a lot of people on ATS I have been seeing 11:11 and 9:11 quite regularly for at least 7 or 8 years now. And I don't own a watch by the way.

In the last week I have started to see more 11 combinations like

3:11

5:11

6:11

7:11

as well as the two listed above.

This morning I woke up really down, very depressed, feeling like a kind of dread.

I had to employ a simple meditation technique to work through it and come out the other side.

Thought I would just throw this out there and see what comes flying back at me

Eternal Peace to You

* Ned

edit on 11-9-2012 by nimbinned because: just because

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
You get more of what you focus on. It's like when you're pregnant and the prams are everywhere.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Like seeing plenty of cars just like the one you're about to buy.

Could be.

A trick of the mind or synchronicity ?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
once you start noticing something your brain starts looking more for it, so your brain has an 11 fixation so whenever the number 11 appears itdrags your attention to it

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Confirmatory evidence is the term I believe.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I crap you not - this song just came on from a BT album I'm playing.

Main chorus ' There is a change in the air '

edit on 11-9-2012 by nimbinned because: supercalafragalisticexpealidocious

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
guess what! its 9/11 and its 11 mins. after 5:11 am,and there is a story on the tv news about the govt. paying for the first responders medical bills for 9/11!!!!
true stuff!
good enough for ya?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Fear not the human race will live on in vain.
SSDD bigger pile smaller shovel

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
guess what! its 9/11 and its 11 mins. after 5:11 am,and there is a story on the tv news about the govt. paying for the first responders medical bills for 9/11!!!!
true stuff!
good enough for ya?

And we both joined in 2011 lucifer.

Thanks you just gave me my 11 fix for today. Bring it on I say. I want to see 11 every minute of every day until my brain explodes

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I ALWAYS look at my watch at 19:42. Don't know what it means but I'm guessing it's the subconscious messing around with your mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
I ALWAYS look at my watch at 19:42. Don't know what it means but I'm guessing it's the subconscious messing around with your mind.

Probably your birth year from a previous incarnation.

Pretty horrible time around then too with the war and everything.

Just a theory

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
today marks 11 yr since 9:11

what does that mean?

nothing is pure coincidence, it can't be. that's why i respect numerology as well as astrology.

the order of things, in this chaotic world of free will and entropy.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Yeah it always reminds me of WW2 whenever I look at it. My family being swiss we didn't have much to do with the war though. I know a very distant relative of mine died near the swiss-german bourder, german side, because the hotel he worked at got bombed but I'm not sure which year that was in.

I've tried connecting some dots with 19:42 but can't find anything substantial, it's intrigued me however.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
With respect, seeing certain sets of numbers and attaching extra significance to them is:
Pareidolia

I'm fairly certain you are seeing something only because you've tricked yourself into attaching undue significance to it.

Now, if you are suddenly see a strange symbol/character/ideogram you are unfamiliar with, have never seen, and have no idea what it might mean popping up all over the place, then, there might be a story to pursue, if only for the sake of curiosity, but, numbers? You can pick any single or double digit combination and 'suddenly' notice it everywhere if you want to.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

With respect, seeing certain sets of numbers and attaching extra significance to them is:
Pareidolia

I'm fairly certain you are seeing something only because you've tricked yourself into attaching undue significance to it.

Now, if you are suddenly see a strange symbol/character/ideogram you are unfamiliar with, have never seen, and have no idea what it might mean popping up all over the place, then, there might be a story to pursue, if only for the sake of curiosity, but, numbers? You can pick any single or double digit combination and 'suddenly' notice it everywhere if you want to.

Isn't this more about interpreting images to fit in to a type of personal script ? Not sure it's exactly the same thing.

I wouldn't have written this thread if I didn't wake up in such a tizz this morning. This is not typical for me. I felt a real sense of dread.

Thanks for your reply

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The 'image' you see and attach significance to is the number 11?

Learn about panic attacks, and the psychology behind how someone seeks to find meaning in association with something they don't understand.

You're doing it wrong.
There is no significance to 11.
That's your bran tricking you.

Your sense of dread is likely associated with something you ate, possibly in close succession to seeing a scary movie, or spending too much time on scary conspiracy sites thinking scary thoughts?

Just a guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You're probably right.

Not worth getting my knickers in a knot

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Tempting to be flip, senses of foreboding come to us all and make us uncomfortable, which for me personally means I am going to joke.

I am sorry your feeling this way. Glad to hear your working through it. I do the 3:33 and 4:44 as well as 1:11 thing. Drives me nuts. I have done it for years, have given up looking for meaning or thinking it matters. It is like one poster said, when your pregnant suddenly everyone is pregnant.

Today just makes me profoundly sad. I cannot forget the horror of that day and how the tears streamed down, still do if I watch any of the shows about it, which I feel compulsed to do. It is like picking at a scab. The horrible things we do to each other in the name of words and hate, break my heart.

I hope your feeling fades and you are able to recover your normal cheery self.

Edited to add, I did not say this well. I just woke up. The shock and horror of seeing all those people killed in such a way, on national television is seared into my brain. My country was forever changed. It was overwhelming, still is. It is still no more horrible than when any people are killed, no matter the numbers, or nationality, in the name of hatred. It feels more horrible, cause it happened to America, but in reality, it is not more horrible.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

want another 11 fix for today????

Look at the date you registered. 15-1-2011

1+5+1+2+0+1+1= 11 BOOM

hehe

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20

want another 11 fix for today????

Look at the date you registered. 15-1-2011

1+5+1+2+0+1+1= 11 BOOM

hehe

Too Funny !

Thanks Felix - I actually did a thread once looking at the numerology of our membership date.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course 11 converts to 2, so didn't really think about it at the time

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join