It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else get "vaccines" in school (United States) in the mid to late 70's?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

In 1977 President Jimmy Carter advised the Public to get Free Goverment Swine Flu Vaccines at Public Hospitals and Clinics .

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by FissionSurplus

It started out with IBS in high school, now it is depression, fibromyalgia and constant migraines.

It just kept increasing over the years...my whole body just hurts all the time.

I'm 53 had EVERY shot known to man and I'm healthier than most 30 years olds....figure that out...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I wasn't in school at that time; but, I do KNOW what the story was.

It was about 1976 or 1977 (maybe 1978).

Swine Flu vaccine.

Yep, turned out it was a government TEST to see HOW MANY Americans it could immunize in a period of time.

The vaccine killed some in elderly homes, I remember that much.

It wasn't the swine flu as we know it now, I don't think. I could be mistaken ... but, it WAS called "Swine Flu" vaccine for sure.

Edit - OOOPs! Sorry. Didn't see that there was more than 1 page to this and others have answered it already.

en.wikipedia.org... - scroll down to "1976 U.S. outbreak".

a shorter page more specifically on the 1976 outbreak here en.wikipedia.org...

But, it wasn't an outbreak at all! And it appears that the revisionist historians omitted the admitted 'government test'.
edit on 8/2/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Over here in New Zealand we were vaccinated compulsorily with the TB shot which left a horrendous scar and if other kids punched that area on your arm the pain was excruciating.

Around the age of 12 or 13 years we were then vaccinated with MMR (measles, mumps and reubella) which had already been banned for use in Britain and several other countries (I stayed home on that one because we were actually told about it beforehand unlike the TB injection). I always wonder if these vaccinations are related to the high incidence of cancers now occurring in the female organs ie, cervical cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer.

It always puzzled me that these vaccinations were banned as being unsafe in countries with large populations, but these toxins were totally fine to be used in small countries. Same as the vaccinations which were sent to South Africa (I think it was South Africa) and contained sterility chemicals.

Every year in New Zealand there are mass outbreaks of influenza because the government ingrains the 'benefits' of the flu injection. The flu injection is given free of charge to the elderly people, and anyone with respiratory complaints.

Straight after all these 'get your flu injection now' campaigns the people who get these injections go out into the community with this live flu virus planted inside them and spread the virus around the community unaware that they are doing it. Next thing you know there are 'flu epidemics' occurring all over the place and the Health community can't understand why!!

Add to that these viruses are mutating constantly and also being bio-engineered to be resistant to over-the-counter meds. Then the visit to the doctor costs an arm and a leg, and they just can't wait to write out their prescriptions for yet more toxic chemicals to attack our poor unsuspecting already-under-attack immune systems. If the doctor does his job properly he'll prescribe something which will have long-term detrimental effects on the health of the person, which will then require further meds (poisons=prescription drugs) which equals more money, and so on and so on. As the person gets sicker, the meds required to keep them in a state of constant pain and brain-numbed out-ness, costs more and more.

Meanwhile on the other side of town... Pharmacare, and all the big pharmaceutical organisations are laughing all the way to the bank because they know that all those prescribed chemicals are just guaranteeing them continuous big income. That's just my take on it anyway, sorry if I've gone a bit off track.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by univac500

Middle to late 70's, you say?

I'm a Canadian and can't "remember" getting any shots in public school during that time period.

If I remember correctly it was around 1968. (Ont. Canada)
We had a reliable family doctor, so I found it odd that the schools
insisted on overstepping our family doctors.
I also remember that we all had to take a mandatory IQ test around grade 4,
but we were never given the results

I distinctly remember being told it was for the government not the school board.
The questions still haunt me today, especially this one :
We were to write down in order relating to status/importance of people
who should be saved first in case of a nuclear disaster.
We were given a list eg. nurse, mother, police officer, priest, . . .
and we were instructed to list them in order of preference.
Keep in mind that this was in the PUBLIC school system.
That still sticks in my head today, remembering it clearly because I
found it very inappropriate.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I was born in '60 and remember those vaccinations and tests, but with the one that scarred they also explained to us what was happening.

Polio vaccines were given on sugar cubes and later were just given as a small amount of flavored liquid (my daughter had the flavored liquid)

The schools would periodically do TB tests which involved an injection, then approximately a week later the site of the injection was inspected for a reaction, which would be a positive sign of TB.

We were also given a tetanus shot which is somewhat similar to the smallpox vaccine in the manner of dosing, a number of small pricks with a needle or the gun some of you mentioned.

The smallpox vaccine was either given with repeated shallow pokes with a double pointed needle or was received via the gun.

As for the history of the smallpox vaccine and that round scar on your upper arm for those of you who have had it, goes like this. During smallpox epidemics the mortality rate was very high and the virus spread easily and there was nothing they could do about it....then someone noticed that the milkmaids who milked the cows who often got a condition known as cowpox which could be identified by the sores (similar to the scabbing and scarring of the smallpox vaccine) but they did not get smallpox. It was found that one exposed to cowpox they developed an immunity to smallpox. So essentially people were given a minor virus to prevent a deadly virus.

When we were young the vaccine had been refined so it wasn't necessary to go milk cows to get it, but the vaccine was still grown on calves livers retaining the element of the cow in cowpox. When the issue of smallpox and bio-terrorism was raised after 9/11 smallpox had effectively been wiped off the face of the earth only existing in secured testing type environments. The company that produced the vaccine that was used in the 70's had by then lost their patent and stopped producing it. While there were some stocks of it left, it was quite old and contained living cells when manufactured that likely were corrupt by 9/ll. Those "in charge of what is healthy for us" decided that growing it on calf livers was well you know...yuck. The ran tests to see if the old stores of the vaccine we got were still effected and if it was possible to dilute them and still be protected. The full strength worked but the dilute was not as effective. Researchers effective cloned the original vaccine and attempted using various media to replace the calves liver, chicken embryos were not effective but they did find that monkey livers were and started producing an updated version of the vaccine we had, but besides the potential for severe adverse effects just as with the original, they cloned version, ie the new reformulated version contained an element that did effect certain gene's within the DNA.

Now when I was young I had an issue with the MMR vaccines, for some reason I had no immunity to measles and could not develop an immunity, and if that weren't bad enough the vaccines gave me measles. I grew out of that before I reached my teens.

The BCG previously mentioned is a live tuberculosis vaccine, in 1990 it was also approved as a treatment for bladder cancer which often is not discovered until the disease has metastasized and I am incredibly grateful for that. I am now 25 years clear of bladder cancer, I had six treatments, I did not get sick, I was able to work the next day and I didn't lose my hair. I was so lucky.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

My ex was born overseas in the mid-70s and has this scar so I guess they were using up the excess in developing and 3rd world countries after they stopped it here.

I am nearly 40 and never received it. I believe I had some degree of Asberger's, not just a "weird" kid, which I attribute to the vaccines I received. I also had hella bad asthma, and so did my children's father, so they stood a good chance to have it also so I chose not to vaccinate them. Neither one has ever had any inkling of an autoimmune disease, never used antibiotics, only get colds. To the person who thinks high fevers are bad, I think it's a sign of a fully functional immune system. My oldest has always gotten fevers of up to 105/106 and the next day she is usually free of the illness. I never suppress it either. I just let her go through it, hallucinations and all.

I truly believe my childrens' health has a great deal to do with their vaccine-free status. I see many kids with that constant nose mucus. They never had that. Some of it is diet as well. I have always been lethargic, especially since I hit puberty. I'm sure I got all my boosters too. My mom didn't know any better. Like someone else, I find if I eat a paleo diet I feel a lot better. For me diet is my only salvation. I am plagued by IBS, don't absorb nutrients, my last blood test showed very low Vitamin B12 and D, and those were the only ones I tested for. Since about a year ago my once flat stomach has been distended. I had fallen off the diet wagon but am forced to get back on because I now have to work extra hard for a living and I simply must have the energy needed for what's ahead.
My kids on the other hand are so full of vitality and energy. Maybe someday they can do a lot better than I did in life.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

If you are 53 you got a heck of a lot less vaccines than someone in their 40s, 30s, and especially 20s and younger, period.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ygayel
I recieved a vaccine in school in Ohio and I cannot remember if it was 1st or 2nd grade but we were not told up front it was going to happen, they just lined us up and took us to the gymnasium and we all waited our turn and they gave us a shot in the arm with this big gun looking thing and it hurt and I still have the scar from it on my left upper arm close to my shoulder. And I have never been sick much in my whole life but once I hit my 40's I started having aches and pains but I just thought it was from working hard all my life. Then when I was about to turn 46 on april 20th, My daughter and her family had just came home from Japan they had been there 4 yrs. with the military and brought 2 of my granddaughters home that I finally got to hold for the first time, It was april 16th 2009, I had just remarried on November 27,2008, but on the 16th I was soutside mowing grass and all of a sudden I felt like I could not breathe, I came in told my daughter she was going to have to take me to the Emergency room at the hospital and then to make a long story much shorter by the time I finally got to come home in November of 2009 I had been diagnosed with Aspergilliosis pnuemonia and Gillian Barre Syndrome I had been trached twice,lost all my hair, could not walk, barely could raise my arms, had been put in a 13 day induced Coma that they almost couldn't wake me up from, spent most of those months on the ventilator, and I had severe nerve damage, severe nueropathy, and was on 3 liters of oxygen that I still to this day live on. And to be quite honest with you, I feel like all of this had something to do with this vaccine. While in the hospital I had a respiratory Therapist tell me that if I watched the obituaries that I would notice that a lot of people around my age group were dying and that she thought it had something to do with this same vaccine. I think the Government gave us this thinking that by the time we reached our 40's it would be time to get rid of some of the population and that was what this vaccine was intended for. I may be wrong but in my mind I don't think so.

Sorry you went through all that! Sounds positively horrendous. I was taken aback by the nurse's statement about people in your age group dying because I have noticed this for years. A great number of people in their 40s my parents worked with died of various weird things of an autoimmune nature, They'd be in their 50s today. Colon cancer, leukemia, mystery deaths where they just dropped dead and no cause of death was found, brain cancer, melonoma even in people with limited sun exposure, etc. One thing I did find out about in my research is that several states had "bad" batches of the polio vaccine which contained SIV, or simian (monkey) hiv. This batch was grown on the kidneys of an infected monkey/s. Several researchers believe that people who received one of the bad vaccines went on to develop some form of cancer of other autoimmune disease around their 40s. I believe they would have received this vax in the early to mid 60s? You can probably google SIV and polio vaccine and get the whole story.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Take a multimineral pill, it helps. The Selenium and Molybdenum will help a little with the headaches. If you want to take vitamins, take them separate, some are competitive with minerals, especially calcium. Molybdenum helps with sulfites and Nitrate conversion It can also help rid the body of excess copper which can lead to depression.
I'm trying NAC now to see how it works. Also to evaluate any side effects it may have when in pill form.

We have to learn to deal with the hand we were dealt and make the best use of it.
edit on 24-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It appears that the Lyme disease bacteria can use manganese instead of Iron for some of their enzymes. Their presence causes the body to lower Iron in the blood which creates high sulfite levels in the body. Molybdenum is just a treatment to restore the sulfite/sulfate balance. Getting rid of these bacteria may be the answer. These bacteria tie up the body's manganese and then low Manganese levels show symptoms. Here is an article of a possible solution if this is the case. I am investigating the herbs to find local herbs. www.timebomb2000.com...

The deer eat things in the woods and they don't get Lyme disease so the vegetation must be here in the wild. I am an outdoorsman and have picked ticks off of myself many times. I want to find out if there is something out there. The Pharma companies are trying to patent medicines, their desire is to treat and not cure. That is the business they are in, I can't really say they are bad. I can say they are deceivers though.

I am tracking down the anti-spirochetal herbs and plants in nature. Lack of recorded available testing results may be a problem in this country so I will have to access other countries research. Healthcare doesn't have to be big business, we can't all be working in the medical trade or be sick. We were put here on earth to enjoy a simple life, not to worry about things. I see that this society is blind, thinking that the corrupt methods of medical science is in our best interest. Why spend so much money on trying to treat cancer when we can spend little money on avoiding cancer. The western diet is corrupt, the chemistry known as safe was influenced by the same people who design the treatments.

Remember that herbs are often potent drugs, use them wisely and study them well before using them. Eating them everyday is not good. Eating the same kind of food everyday is not good either. Moderation and never treating yourself for a disease you do not have with excessive herbs is advised, a little as a preventive measure once a week is good.

edit on 24-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It won't have been nice that's for sure, they spread all kinds of disease in vaccinations. Here's a long list of examples www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
just found this forum - anyone locate a list of pathogens that were in the vaccinations? I too received this "mandatory" shot in the arm vaccine, which left a scar. I lived near a military base as well. I have been diagnosed with Chronic Lyme Disease (borrelia) as well as Chronic Rocky Mt Spotted Fever (Rickettsia) and American Malaria (Babesia) - two out of three of these pathogens are listed as Bioterrorism Weapons. There are no known cures for humans infected with these pathogens. I feel certain whichever Virologist (Nazi Scientist, Dr. Eric Traube, Operation Paperclip, end of WWII, he came over with others, like Werner Van Braun), must have an antidote- although these pathogens are naturally occurring and found in the soils - they can and have been genetically manipulated- Would love to find some of Dr. Eric Traube's Medical notes ( 1954-56 Plum Island's Lab 257)- we seriously need to get the antidote to whatever they infected us with- too many are sick, too many have died (many of them before they were 40-50yrs old) , and almost all of my classmates that have survived, and had children , have had serious health issues to handle for their children

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: timetothink

This was done in PR, back in the late 60s, but it was for the polio vaccine and the pox vaccine.

I remember because I was 9 went I got my first vaccination.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I never did get Swine Flu , so I guess they were Legit .
edit on 30-6-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: timetothink
reply to post by FissionSurplus

It started out with IBS in high school, now it is depression, fibromyalgia and constant migraines.

It just kept increasing over the years...my whole body just hurts all the time.

I am going to make crystal clear (though it will still be ignored) that I am not questioning you to be an idiot...

What is your diet like? Anxiety and stress level? Genetic predispositions? and all sorts of questions

I got a lot of vaccines in the early 80's and I have problems...but then I take crap care of my body so there is no question where my problems come from

again...all out of respect

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I received my smallpox vaccination prior to entering school along with a DPT shot. That's all we got back then. My family doctor gave me those. He scratched my arm with something and I ended up with a blister on my left arm and still have that scar about the size of a nickle. Later on in elementary school, we lined up to get the new Salk Polio shots. We had to get three of those, all given with a needle. Before I went to junior high, I got a smallpox booster vaccination by the nurse at the health department. In junior high along came the Sabin oral polio vaccine and everyone would go to a local school on Sundays to get our drop of vaccine on a sugar cube. We got three of those according to my 'immunization card'. In high school, we lined up in the boys gym to get a measles vaccination given to us by way of a air injection gun. It hurt worse than getting it with a needle. In 2003, I volunteered in a clinical trial to receive the "new" smallpox vaccine they were testing to see if it would work as well as the old vaccine they had used for decades. It did - and now that is the vaccine they use today for the military, and they give it the same way, by poking your arm several times with a needle that has a tiny drop of vaccine on the end.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Though I am late in responding to this post in regards to it's original date, perhaps someone will want an answer and this might help.

In the very late 60's, as an elementary school student in Virginia, I remember when a team of nurses and perhaps doctors - - I think from the health department - came to our school to administer the smallpox vaccine. They lined us all up in a long line. Nurses walked down the line swabbing our shoulder with alcohol - while another nurse/orderly/doctor followed immediately behind with the "jet gun", "injecting" each of us one after the after down the line. No change of equipment, no cleaning of equipment between "injections". A few weeks later we all had the tell-tale round scar on our shoulders (that for most of us has now disappeared.)

I remembered one of the nurses making the comment that they had just followed the same procedure with the new recruits at the military base - - - meaning that not only had they "shared" the jet guns with all of the students, but also with goodness knows how many adult men that morning! Using the same vaccination guns that were later learned to spread diseases such as Hepatitis C . . . and good Lord knows what else.

Any ways - that's my piece!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The truth is,

The air guns ( which have no needles ) were used in the 70's for all kinds of vaccinations.

The fact that we all remember them , does not mean we all had the same vaccination.

They were pulled when hepatitis C was being reported as a result of cross contamination.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I had a vaccine in high scool, but it was mid 90's. It was the MMR shot, I reacted badly to it, all my lymph nodes swelled up and I felt like crap for a solid week. (big thanks to my mum for obviously signed the slip and sent me off to school completely unaware, despite the worlds biggest needle phobia) I think some people got a tetanus in school too - and diphtheria, but maybe they chuck that in with another one?

My daughter just had her 4 year old needles last month, they said she didn't need another vaxx of ANY kind until high school, so they obviously still do them. (in australia)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join