It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else get "vaccines" in school (United States) in the mid to late 70's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi all,

This memory came back to me recently and I started wondering what the heck it was they gave us. I was in middle school in the 70's, 76 to 80 and one day they pulled us down to the auditorium in groups and gave us shots with these airgun type hypodermic "needles". I don't remember the exact year.

Does anyone else remember this happening to them?

I am really curious as to what it was. Was it a flu vaccine?

Since I started having health problems a couple of years later, I wonder if it was connected.

If anyone had these or was involved in the "program" I would love to know what your thoughts are.

Thank you.
edit on 10-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yes...I do remember getting shots in school but I could not tell you what they were for. I would have started Kindergarten in probably '76.

I wonder what it could have been..I'll have to call my mom and see if she might remember.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

What sort of health problems are you experiencing?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

It started out with IBS in high school, now it is depression, fibromyalgia and constant migraines.

It just kept increasing over the years...my whole body just hurts all the time.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

That would be great if she remembers....god love my mother she forgets everything.

Funny thing though she is so anti-flu shot or anything that comes along for years now...I wonder where this fear came from...maybe she knows something and doesn''t want to say..just pretending she forgot?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I just wonder why they did this in school? I always had a good Dr...got all my healthcare and vaccines.

Maybe they didn't tell the parents...but why wouldn't there be an uproar when we came home and said we got a shot?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I remember a measles shot during that time....
if that helps at all.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
according to this site.

Tetanus* Pertussis*
Polio (OPV) Measles**
Mumps** Rubella**

www.chop.edu...

i remember them as well, no fun for anyone and i hope you're not affected by them in a negative way.

2010 list.

Diphtheria* Measles**
Tetanus* Mumps**
Pertussis* Rubella**
Polio (IPV) Hib
Hepatitis B Varicella
Hepatitis A Pneumococcal
Influenza Rotavirus:
edit on 10-9-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I guess that's a possibility...why the heck in school?

My conspiracy gene is all ramped up.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My Mother was a nurse in the 70's.

She would never allow the school to give them to us.

We got to stay home...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The only inoculation I had in school was for small pox. I think I got it the last year that it was given. I did not vaccinate my children, and I received very few as a child. Now days kids are nothing but pin cushions for big pharma.

If you want to strip the heavy metals from your body use Bentonite Clay. It has a negative charge to it that will attract the positive charged material inside of you, dragging it out of your body. Also, a healthy diet is everything, fresh organic foods along with keeping your body clean of pollutants will cure most any ailment.

I suggest watching a documentary called "Food Matters". I thought I was healthy, but after watching it and applying the knowledge I have seen improvements in things I had not even considered to be ailing me.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don`t remember getting any vaccines in school, I guess it`s true what they say, if you remember the 70`s then you weren`t there

edit on 10-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I found this interesting article......it might have been a flu vaccine.....I had one flu vaccine (knowingly) 3 years ago and became extremely ill...I had flu like symptoms and severe fatigue for over a month.

We first noticed this in the 1970s. In a Michigan study, 85 percent of schoolchildren received flu vaccine, and incidence of flu in the community’s adults decreased 17–48 percent — whether or not they were vaccinated. A recent study in Canada showed similar results. When children and adolescents received flu vaccine, there was a 59 percent reduction of proven flu illness in all members of the community.

cincinnatichildrensblog.org... o4c

Still think those creeps gave us something bad.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Lucky you.....I didn't have healthcare people in my family and Dad was a teacher so he was probably convinced it was great!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Never heard of the clay thing.

I have heard distilled water is good for removing toxins? But you have to balance it with regular water?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Your symptoms / diseases are indicative of an autoimmune disorder. The majority of autoimmune disorders in younger people are caused by a weaponized mycoplasma, set loose on the population starting in the later 70s, courtesy of Ft. Detrick, Maryland, USA. The vaccine could have easily dropped your immune system and you were a victim of this communicable disease. Unfortunately, women are stricken down more than men, possibly because the mycoplasma uses the estrogen highway to get around.

I have been gathering evidence to create a thread on this. The last thread on mycoplasma infections was done years ago. I am reading a few books that are no longer in print, but suffice to say, the last person who tried to bring the US military to trial for creating and letting this monster loose on the general population was conveniently killed in a hit-and-run the day before the trial was to start. How convenient.

Since I came down with fibromyalgia in 1999, which has now advanced into rheumatoid arthritis, I have done a lot of research on this subject.

There are many natural alternatives to fight this and get your life back (well, most of it anyway), and it can kill much of the pain you are experiencing. I spent almost 3 years in bed and my entire life fell down around me thanks to this bug. If you want to know more, please feel free to send a U2U.

Did the vaccine cause this? I can't say for sure, but I do know that vaccines and their adjuvants will depress and stress the immune system, making one an easy target for an opportunistic infection which will live in your cells for the remainder of your life. Anything that you were lined up and forced to get as a child would make me mighty suspicious.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Water with a PH of 8 or greater. An alkaline body will not get as sick as an acidic body. Bentonite Clay will do wonders for cleaning the crap out of your body. www.bulkherbstore.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I was vaccinated in the 70s at the public health center. I remember taking something that tasted like rice krispies under my tongue and then a shot in the arm. It was about 78 and I was 5 or so. I was just talking to my mom about this the other day. I remember after the vaccination feeling achy and lethargic for a few days... and she remembers me telling her I didn't feel good. I have fibromyalgia now and the pain is very similar to the pain/achiness I had after the vaccine. A connection? I don't know. I always figured my fibro was genetically related.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

WOW.......that's a stunner...I can't wait until you post on this.

Do you know how much of the US was affected by this release?

I grew up in Pa. 2 hours from 3 mile island also.....fantastic childhoods we had...

1999 was when my fibro symptoms started to manifest also...or maybe I should say when I started to think that's what was happening. From high school on things just got worse and worse. I was one of those kids that had "growing pains" until my 20s...severe tear inducing hip and leg pain. I still get them now but only in my arms. The rest of the pain is the burning achy type...my muscles feel like shards of glass are sticking them.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Many baby boomer have a strange round vaccine scar on their upper arm
always wondered what could that be
normaly vaccine dont make scars

you would offer me 100 trillions of dollars to take a vaccine
i would say to you GTFO

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join