It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Revolution. 15yrs ago the power went out all over the world. How? Why?Who. Hulu Plus full episo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Watching Revolution on Hulu Plus. Seems promising, but will have to wait and see how the series goes. I was let down by Invasion and Jericho. Here is a link to the site it will do a better job than I to explain.

www.nbc.com...
edit on 10-9-2012 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2012 by kurthall because: oops

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Lol just started watching Jericho last night.

Is it worth going past the 4th episode?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NotApplicable

Yes, for sure. I think you will like Jericho allot. I did. It just goes in the wrong direction in the last season...such a great show though

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Jericho was a good show. Wish it would have continued.

I also watched Revolution on Hulu. Pilot episode was pretty good.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Alright, thanks for the info

Might have to check out Revolution when I'm done.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just watched it last night thought it looks pretty promising. Now we know where Gus from Breaking Bad went... Jericho was Awesome man I can't imagine why you did not like it. I have all seasons to bad it got cancelled.

On another note the poison whiskey was genius a great survival technique especially for women!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I just watched the first episode and i agree it looks promising.
The creator of the show is Eric Kripke(Supernatural) which means that there are a lot of surprises and WTF/"i didn't see that coming" moments waiting for us.I trust that he will do a good work.

Plus i predict a ton of threads here on ATS (when they discover the show) discussing how possible this future is and what mr Kripke is trying to tell us

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I watched the pilot.

Kinda crappy special effects there in teh beginning with the planes and what not, but I can forgive that.

The show shows a lot of promise. Some good acting and story telling.

I look forward to seeing what they do with it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
As I understand it the company behind the show doesn't have a great track record of having any series go beyond a single seasons so I'm hesitant to get my hopes up for the show. That being said its like a ripoff of Jericho and Lights Out by David Crawford and Patriots by James W. Rawles and having read/watched all the mentioned material it would probably be hard for me to really get into the show and give it a fair shake.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i actually just got into this show, last night was the season finale so i had to download the shows i missed so after i realized it was the season finale i stopped watching it haha but so far starting from episode 1 it's really good. i absolutely love fringe and being the same writer i have high hopes for this show.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by n3mesis

its been pretty good really. They could do more with it but so far I have enjoyed.

new topics

top topics

join