It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vancouver researcher finds flu shot is linked to H1N1 illness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Nice seeing all the medical professionals posting in this thread (yet another reason I love ATS)..

While I have had my share of vaccines and I think some are necessary evils when they are appropriate, I think we load our babies with too many too fast and too many of those are, like others have said, rushed to market to make $$ for big pharma. Too many are poorly reasearched and have ingrediants more dangerous than what the vaccines were made for, as ThatWomanDoctor indicated.

In any case, after 20 years of being a Paramedic (over 20 years on the ambulance..full time) I have never received a flu shot and I can only recall one time that I may have had the flu; and while I was quite sick I was not nearly as sick as other people I knew or came across that were.

Wash hands
Don't touch your face
Wash hands
and if in doubt...wash them again
edit on 9/11/2012 by toepick because: fixed the kind docs name

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Unfortunately you can't depend on people caring more about people than profits.

I will never trust pharmaceutical corporations with my health ...

there is too much money to be made off me being sick ...

and that is simply way too temping for the greedy people ...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I study pharmaceuticals to see if I can find the basis for their creation. You'd be surprised at where their ideas came from. Trouble is, you can't take one chemical out of something and give it long term to people, it has side effects with everyone one way or another.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Nanosilver solution should get one back on track.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Personally, I think that any widely distributed vaccine will eventually (if not already) be used to "chip" the population. The technical advances in RFID chips have reached the point where tiny chips can be injected along with a vaccine.

It would be interesting if people were to start to experiment with RFID readers to see if they can get responses from vaccinated people. It would take some experimentation to find the appropriate frequency to use but it should be possible to tell if widespread chipping is already going on.
edit on 11-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
So........
Not conducting population control through vaccines eh.....

www.whale.to...

www.chidicon.com...

articles.mercola.com...

This one you should REALLY look deeper into

www.nytimes.com...

Just the tip of the iceburg

Wow, that is thread worthy, the NY Times piece. I thought that crap stopped in the late 30's once Germany's crimes became public knowledge.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Ben81

My children are all instructed if they ever try to force them in school, to run home right away They are instructed to do so if they were ever taken away as well. I would never yield to the system and they are old enough to choose in a court of law where they wish to be, even the youngest. They are told to come home, escape if needed.

Good on you for that!

I have never had a flu shot in my life. I have gotten the flu four or five times in my 49 years. I havent had the flu since I was in my twenties. Of course I limit my exposure to children during flu season, that is only smart.

The last two times I had the flu was when I spent Christmas with my little neices and nephew about twenty years ago.

I live up in the mountains of Idaho and dont go to town very much. I spend most of waking time outdoors and avoid large gatherings of people. It is a ski resort town so we get lots of people coming here from all over the country/world. When the winter touron season starts, I avoid town like it has the plague....because it does.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Read the following link for a shocking amount of adverse reactions to the H1N1 flu shot, JUST in the Ontario region of Canada. This is a forum of people where anyone could go post something, and the amount of bad reactions, a lot of them really bad, is astounding.
LINK

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this is something to think about....keep in mind, when they mix up the flu shot it is somewhat of a guessing game as to what the next flu will be, they throw the most likely together in the flu shot...

some years they are totally wrong and the shot is useless...... are those the years that a lot of people got sick even though they got the shot???? it's something to factor into the equation.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Surprise surprise.

At the end of the day I don't believe that corporations or govt. are using vaccines to depopulate the earth.

It's too much of a far-fetched theory for me to be honest.

What I do believe however is that vaccines are rushed, even more rushed as time goes by.
Every vaccine is more rushed than the last one.

To me that reminds me not of addressing an urgent matter, but it reminds me of a sales environment.

Just push it out so we can make money!

There's barely any quality assurance when vaccines get released.
It's like technology sales. Technology resellers for example always check the weather, because let's say an earthquake or tornado hits Florida, these salespeople will call those companies wanting to sell APC(American power corporation) hardware, surge protectors, ups, power redundancy or even generators.
It's making the best out of other people's situation.
But in many cases those sellers actually are helping those companies out.

But in this case big pharma is not.

Be a skeptic!

www.vancouversun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I'm surprised that they didn't send this down the "conspiracy theorists" trashcan as the shills of dinosaur media so much likes to do.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
this is sickening. when will we awaken and realize that they poison us with meds, foods, etc??? THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOULS PEOPLE. wake up.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I had never had the flu shot until last year.

I had also never had the flu until last year.

I went for a check up and was told that they were giving away tetanus shots for free that week. Well, because I was starting school in the Fall and mine was out of date I signed the paperwork and got it. This was also around the time that they were recommending flu shots and they asked me if I wanted one as well. I said no, because..well, why? I went through a major flu epidemic at my HS without ever getting it when over 2/3 of our school was out sick...don't fix what isn't broken.

I got incredibly sick within 3 days of leaving there. I thought it might just be a viral infection so I tried to shake it off with home remedies but nothing helped me. I was back in the hospital after a week or so and was told I had in fact come down with the flu. It was shocking to me.

Fast forward a few months to just a week before school started. I had finally received my vaccination paperwork from my college and was going to go back to my doctor to get paperwork signed and verified that I was up to date. They asked me if I wanted a tetanus shot. I explained I had one in March and they said "No...we gave you your flu shot in March." I couldn't believe that. I had specifically told them no, yet they went around me and gave it to me anyway.

Now, I don't believe this was a conspiracy. It may have been a mix up of paperwork - and I truly wish I would've kept my documents proving I only signed on for a tetanus shot. It's just incredible to me that after all these years of never even having a hint of the flu, the week I get the shot, I got the flu.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Do yourself a favor and watch all six parts.

edit on 11-9-2012 by baboogdi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Okay, so let's all stop getting vaccinations and then when there's a sudden resurgence of diseases that have been gone for ages, we'll blame that on the government and big pharma too.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

Well, others can get the flue shot if they want, I will never get one again. My body attacks the vaccine as if I just got pure flue virus stuck in my veins. The flue wouldn't have a chance in me if I don't take any medicines that suppress my immune system.
edit on 11-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Well, others can get the flue shot if they want, I will never get one again. My body attacks the vaccine as if I just got pure flue virus stuck in my veins. The flue wouldn't have a chance in me if I don't take any medicines that suppress my immune system.
edit on 11-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Actually your immune system will be more susceptible to the flu because you haven't built a tolerance for it. You'll also be more likely to spread the flu to anyone you come in contact with. Not only that, but you're being a burden on society if you get sick, because statistically you'll give it to at least 1 other person, in turn costing the taxpayer far more than vaccines cost.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've already been told by doctors that I don't need a flu shot, that my immune system will react fast to just about anything. I can't pass on the flue if I kill it intermediately. Maybe people should be taught about this, the local health department and doctors are supposed to ask people if they have had bad reactions to the flue shot and not give them a shot if they have. You don't need a shot if you already have immunity.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The reason things like smallpox, polio, and pertussis (whooping cough) aren't common anymore is because of things like vaccines. Obviously you don't have to get a vaccine, but keep in mind the rate at which these diseases spread is largely affected by the number of people who receive vaccinations.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

No flu shots for me. I never get the flu. Even when working in very public oriented positions. The only times I have ever gotten the flu, was when I got the vaccine. I don't know what is in them. I don't think my doctor knows what is in them. Unlike pills, there is no more left after they push it into your veins. So I am all set. I never get the flu anyways...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

here is a mayo clinic site, the information at the end about who shouldn't get a flue shot applies. I am not allergic to eggs. I can eat them all the time. www.mayoclinic.com... I've been told that my overreactive immune system can be a big problem, it can also kill me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join