It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vancouver researcher finds flu shot is linked to H1N1 illness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well, I kind of have a good way to cure any kind of disease.

A lot will try to hammer me on what I say but here it goes.

Give it life. Real life, if a disease is devoid of life and tells other cells to be the same and invades the cell that is because it's missing something. Because a virus, pathogens and the such only have death.

How? Simple, what happens when you coil a bare copper wire clock-wise around your arm? It feels stronger. Done and it's awesome.

One more way to battle a disease without taking a vaccine, medicine or any dangerous toxins.
edit on 11-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by HairlessApe

Well, others can get the flue shot if they want, I will never get one again. My body attacks the vaccine as if I just got pure flue virus stuck in my veins. The flue wouldn't have a chance in me if I don't take any medicines that suppress my immune system.
edit on 11-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Actually your immune system will be more susceptible to the flu because you haven't built a tolerance for it. You'll also be more likely to spread the flu to anyone you come in contact with. Not only that, but you're being a burden on society if you get sick, because statistically you'll give it to at least 1 other person, in turn costing the taxpayer far more than vaccines cost.

This is not true. the flu shot does nothing to build up immunity, not a single thing. GETTING the flu builds up immunity, lifelong, not half a year like the shot. As for thinking you'll give the flu to other people, perhaps you should know that people that get the shot SHED the virus for 72 hours after they get the shot and can actually infect people. If you don't want a shot, that's fine, but your logic for why others should get one is flawed.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I'm going to make sure there is no lightning around before I try that. Lightning strikes around here quite a bit.
Can't you take mineral supplements to do the same thing? I take a multimineral and a copper capsule every day. I seem to need more copper, I grew up in the Copper Country.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You don't have to worry about that. To the best of my knowledge, lighting is more likely to strike Earth than you if your wearing copper, just keep it below, and all will be well. I mean, a tree to more likely to be struck than a metal rod, right?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yeah, a tree is more likely to get struck. When using my cordless circuit tester on a tree, I found that the signal traveled through the trees and soils to other trees twenty feet from the tree that I had the signal transmitter hooked to with better signal than it traveled through the copper wires in a car.
edit on 13-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Making it more libel for it to be struck since there is a huge positive charge down there, and lightning just comes right to it like a moth to a light.

Awesome stuff. Too bad doctors are not that sharp.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Walk barefoot in the wet sand near the lakeshore, the charge on the lake looks for a high point and this draws energy through you. Walking barefoot on damp grass also makes energy flow through you. Both of these things can strengthen the body.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Love those, they are really nice.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There seems to be more evidence around these days about vaccines and that they don't work. Many people who get flu shots, for example, are more likely to get the flu. Aren't vaccines supposed to prevent you from getting the flu? We shouldn't need vaccines, that's why we have immune systems. Immune systems are our own built in vaccines, but they have to be allowed to work properly.

Vaccines include many dangerous chemicals as adjuvants such as mercury (thimerisol), squalene, aluminum, formaldehyde, forms of alcohol, cells from dead fetuses and animals (sometimes diseased animals), hydrochloric acid and many other things. If flu vaccines worked, we wouldn't need one every year. Babies are vaccinated as soon as they are born and the rates of autism have skyrocketed along with the use of vaccines even though people are split down the middle whether vaccines are the cause. Of course, the people who make money off of vaccines are going to tell you vaccines are completely safe. It's like only getting all your information about cars from Dodge or Honda and nowhere else.

When I was a baby, I had a severe breakout of hives that needed hospitalization and they had no idea what caused it. Maybe it was from vaccinations, maybe it wasn't, but it has never happened again. I don't get vaccines now and I've been sick with the common cold once in the last decade. I just don't get sick at all. You have an immune system for a reason.

Look at animal vaccines as another example. Why are pets required to get rabies vaccines every year when there is evidence that one lasts for life or, at least, for seven years? Why every year? There are tons of cases of pets dying and getting diseases from being overvaccinated.

Make no mistake, vaccines are a money making machine and so are sick people and on an unrelated note, so is crime especially traffic violations, or as many people like to call them, chicken-S tickets. I was kind of surprised at that Bill Gates video earlier. He pretty much admitted that vaccines are being used to reduce the population as well as health care? I don't get vaccines, I don't get sick and I don't see doctors and I have no health problems. Vaccines are not immunization nor are they even proven to be safe.

To those saying vaccines caused the elimination of many diseases, why is it that these same diseases (polio, for example) disappeared simultaniously in Europe where they did NOT give people vaccines for polio. Vaccines are entirely unproven as I have not heard of or seen a single double blind study done on vaccinated kids/adults against non-vaccinated kids/adults to study whether or not they are effective at reducing the diseases and conditions they are supposed to prevent. There's no science behind vaccines, only unlimited government funding and a huge money making machine are behind these vaccinations, for both pets and humans and vaccinations, especially certain ones for pets are proven to cause serious health problems in many animals including cancer and death within days, brain and nervous system damage and behavior changes that are permanent. I don't have time right now to source all this, but go look for yourself.

Science is on the side of vaccines being dangerous and ineffective. They are NOT science, they are money makers, nothing more and as Bill Gates admitted to, a way to reduce the population. You want vaccines, that's your choice. You can poison yourself and the people around you through the shedding of the virus you have willingly put into your body and the adjuvants used to FORCE an immune response in an extremely unnatural way, but don't be surprised when you come down with some disease later in life that can be linked to vaccines especially when it comes to babies and children, but adults also.

The best defense to things like the flu are your own immune system. I don't get the flu even after being around people who have the flu and are coughing all over everything, yet people who get this shot get the flu less than a week later after never having it before then. Coincidence? I think not, vaccines cause sickness and disease, but also make billions of dollars a year for big pharma. That's the #1 reason they are pushed on the public, it's never about public safety anymore. There is always a money trail, always.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join