It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vancouver researcher finds flu shot is linked to H1N1 illness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Our immune system has to learn. If you give it the answer to the problems all the time it loses it's ability to learn how to solve the problem.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Through my own personal observations I have always noticed that it's the people who get the flu shot who end up getting the flu. I never get them and never get sick. I see people lined up to get their yearly flu shot and can't help but chuckle.

I have had vaccinations as a child, but I'm not sure if I ever got the flu shot but I do know that I have had horrible reactions to every single vaccination I have ever received except for tetanus which I'm due for soon...don't know if I will get it though.

My grandfather never ever took a vaccine in his adult life and never EVER had the flu and was rarely ill at all.
My grandmother survived until old age without flu as well. She got her first flu the time when doctor fooled her into taking one. And she sadly gave in next year as well and again got the flu and her health went downhill from there.

I myself have never taken the flu vaccine either and have yet to have the flu as well, even though I have had other family members in same house suffering from it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
So........
Not conducting population control through vaccines eh.....

www.whale.to...

www.chidicon.com...

articles.mercola.com...

This one you should REALLY look deeper into

www.nytimes.com...

Just the tip of the iceburg

And meanwhile sperm and fertility rates in west is dropping like a rock. At this rate we will soon be completely sterilized.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

They will let us adopt kids from other countries to make up for it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

But yet chemicals that have been researched for the purposes of population control magically end up in vaccines.
There is enough evidence out there to suggest that there is some agenda behind it all.
I really don't get why this is all so far fetched considering what our governments has done against the public in past.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

When the standard of living increases, the birthrate decreases. That is what he was talking about...

edit on 10-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well that just figures...I get one flu shot in my life, get terribly sick from it and I think that was the year.

Now I have to listen to my mother's "told ya so" which is worse than dying of the pandemic.

You tink at my age I would know enough to listen to my mother!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't but into the whole vaccines are going to kill you thing, but I can say that when the swine flu was all the rage a couple years ago, my brother got the vaccine but I didn't. He contracted the swine flu but I didn't.

I've never had a flu shot.. and not just because I have an irrational fear of needles for a grown man, but because I've seen from experience that they simply don't work. I don't think that they make you any more liable to get ill, but they lend people a false sense of security. Theres reams of evidence to suggest that flu shots don't work, but people line up for them anyway.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I got one when I was 18, I got sicker than I ever did. My immune system treated the shot like a major intrusion of flu and hit it hard. I doubt if I even had the flue really but the histamine responses almost sent me to the hospital. The doctor who gave it to me said I don't need to get the shot, my immune system was strong. If anything I have too strong of an immune system, it can kill me some day. My daughter and grandchildren have the same thing but my other daughter can take the shot with no ill effects (from my second wife).

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm no doctor, but when I was growing up, kids would get sick and be out of school for the entire week. We never went to the doctor, we just let the flu or cold take its course. I believe it made our immune systems stronger and helped us fight off germs, viruses and other bacteria.

Now with all the antibiotics and flu vaccines, the body isn't naturally creating defenses against these viruses. I look at it like allergy shots. They keep on injecting and increasing the dose of the allergen to help acclimate your body to accept the allergen instead of causing your bodies defense system to over react.

Medical theory according to Dr. WeRpeons

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Last time I had a flu shot was '98. Oddly enough I haven't had the flu since then either. Sure. I get an occasional case of the sniffles or a bug that makes me feel kinda icky for a day or two. But I never get very sick or for very long. Unless it is a cold, which can last days, I normally just go to bed and feel fine by morning. My wife doesn't get flu shots either. No flu.

Ppl at work line up for then"free" flu shot mobile when it comes by. Then you can just watch them all disappear with the flu. Heck this year I may even track all the out of office notices after the flu shot is given.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Last time I had a flu shot was '98. Oddly enough I haven't had the flu since then either. Sure. I get an occasional case of the sniffles or a bug that makes me feel kinda icky for a day or two. But I never get very sick or for very long. Unless it is a cold, which can last days, I normally just go to bed and feel fine by morning. My wife doesn't get flu shots either. No flu.

Ppl at work line up for then"free" flu shot mobile when it comes by. Then you can just watch them all disappear with the flu. Heck this year I may even track all the out of office notices after the flu shot is given.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
As a canadian.
And as a person. I refused to take this shot. Both of my parents told me to get it but i outright refused to do it. Guess what? I never got it!

How about that?! How many people were taken out of comission for a week (was in college at the time). Many people got sick off the vaccine itself as i do recall.

Guess my intuition told me it was pointless.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Excuse me for being lazy and not reading all the posts but correct me if i'm wrong, the flu shot only deals with the current or past strain of flu,not a new one..so it's pretty useless against the H1N1 which mutates faster than scientists can keep up..
edit on 10-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Posted on 7-10-2009

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
Well I can't say I'm surprised, being a nurse in Ontario we have had quite a few in-patients diagnosed with H1N1 who HAVE had they're flu vaccines that year (2009 I believe).

Personally I have only had the vaccine once in my first year in nursing (8yrs ago) and felt sick all year. I have never had it since then and have never gotten the flu. It's all about proper hand hygiene. Ive always had a feeling that the flu shot was going to turn out (in the long run) as some sort of population control once the government has intrusted most of North Americans to take it. But I may be wrong, I guess watching Jesse Ventura's Conpiracy Theory wasn't a very good idea

H1N1 was a pretty bad virus. What happens when our health care system/Goverment screw up again and inject us with something more deadly? "by accident" of course....

My mother in law went for her shot last year and came down with H1N1 shortly after.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
its funny but at that time my mother was encouraging me to get the shot, i didnt as i dont think its necessary, i told her that i didnt believe the hype and i didnt believe it was safe, and i seem to have a problem when the media and govt push people to do something and use fear to do so..just doesnt sit well with me, the vaccine companies made out ok though...i believe too as well as other posters there is way too much use of antibacterial this or that..makes us weak
edit on 11-9-2012 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Here in Australia the only people who were majorly affected were those who got the flu shot. I never got one, and i never got the H1N1. The Government was trying to force the shot down everyone's throats, offering free shots, and cheap ones as well...They even tried for a second wave of shots, threatening that the H1N1 was going to come back. Well, it never came back

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You know the common adage that before the "Illuminati" or powers-that-be can *legally* execute a part of their master plan, they must somehow reveal the plan openly to the public, often through the plots of movies, which goes virtually unnoticed by the masses of sleeping sheep?

I watched "The Amazing Spiderman" today, and took full notice of the part where Dr. Connors tells the Indian guy that the Lizard to human cross genetic serum was not ready for human trials yet, and who would in their right mind volunteer? The Indian guy retorts that he will take it down to the local VAMC and administer it to veterans under the guise of it being a seasonal flu vaccine!

Doesn't sound too far fetched for me.......

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
In my previous reply, I highlighted a *fantastical* supposition that I have read countless times on alternative news websites and in New Age literature.

Now, let me share a REAL, true life story from the fall/winter 2009/10 season. In the course of my duties as a primary care physician, I had to field countless questions that season from patients who had been scared by media stories like, "young female teacher in Midwest succumbs to H1N1"! I did my research and educated such patients that the media accounts DID NOT, for instance, disclose that the "young female teacher" had advanced systemic lupus erythematosis PRIOR to contracting H1N1, and therefore by definition was HIGH RISK (would have been a good candidate for H1N1 vaccine) but either way had a high chance of imminent mortality.

What gave me pause, and hence shaped the advice that I gave my patients, was the open letter written that year by the head of the British NHS to all NHS personnel regarding the H1N1 vaccine: he quoted the 1976 outbreak of H1N1 in the U.S., in which (like 2009) a novel (new, untested) vaccine was rushed through the system without the normal period of quality assurance testing procedures. Additionally the 1976 vaccine (like 2009) contained the adjuvant SQUALENE, which is widely associated with the triggering of autoimmune and other neurological disorders in recipients. This adjuvant was in the rushed Anthrax vaccines given to countless military personnel being deployed to the middle east. More frightening, the British NHS head cited that in the aftermath of the U.S. H1N1 outbreak of 1976, *4* people were confirmed dead as a result of contracting the actual virus (unvaccinated); by contrast, *74* people died of sequelae from receiving the novel VACCINE given that year!

Ask your doctor LOTS of questions and ask if they read CDC and other bulletins before just blindly telling you to get a shot!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join