It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vancouver researcher finds flu shot is linked to H1N1 illness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Vancouver researcher finds flu shot is linked to H1N1 illness

www.vancouversun.com

A strange vaccine-related phenomenon spotted in Canada at the start of the 2009 flu pandemic may well have been real, a new study suggests.
people who got a flu shot for the 2008-09 winter seemed to be more likely to get infected with the pandemic virus than people who hadn't received a flu shot.

Five studies done in several provinces showed the same unsettling results. But initially research outside Canada did not, and the effect was dismissed as a "Canadian problem," a problem with the flu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Surprise surprise.

At the end of the day I don't believe that corporations or govt. are using vaccines to depopulate the earth.

It's too much of a far-fetched theory for me to be honest.

What I do believe however is that vaccines are rushed, even more rushed as time goes by.
Every vaccine is more rushed than the last one.

To me that reminds me not of addressing an urgent matter, but it reminds me of a sales environment.

Just push it out so we can make money!

There's barely any quality assurance when vaccines get released.
It's like technology sales. Technology resellers for example always check the weather, because let's say an earthquake or tornado hits Florida, these salespeople will call those companies wanting to sell APC(American power corporation) hardware, surge protectors, ups, power redundancy or even generators.
It's making the best out of other people's situation.
But in many cases those sellers actually are helping those companies out.

But in this case big pharma is not.

Be a skeptic!

www.vancouversun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well I can't say I'm surprised, being a nurse in Ontario we have had quite a few in-patients diagnosed with H1N1 who HAVE had they're flu vaccines that year (2009 I believe).

Personally I have only had the vaccine once in my first year in nursing (8yrs ago) and felt sick all year. I have never had it since then and have never gotten the flu. It's all about proper hand hygiene. Ive always had a feeling that the flu shot was going to turn out (in the long run) as some sort of population control once the government has intrusted most of North Americans to take it. But I may be wrong, I guess watching Jesse Ventura's Conpiracy Theory wasn't a very good idea

H1N1 was a pretty bad virus. What happens when our health care system/Goverment screw up again and inject us with something more deadly? "by accident" of course....

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
It's all about proper hand hygiene.

Yes it is but good hygiene I would add

These Viruses has made everyone paranoid, then these people call us skeptics paranoid

All those hand sanitizers..... those kill your bad AND GOOD germs
But they are everywhere, in malls, at the workplace in shopping center hallways....everywhere!
And people use it addictively because of paranoia and because it's free.

I never use them, I just wash my hands with Neem soap, water and friction!

Simple!
edit on 10-9-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Through my own personal observations I have always noticed that it's the people who get the flu shot who end up getting the flu. I never get them and never get sick. I see people lined up to get their yearly flu shot and can't help but chuckle.

I have had vaccinations as a child, but I'm not sure if I ever got the flu shot but I do know that I have had horrible reactions to every single vaccination I have ever received except for tetanus which I'm due for soon...don't know if I will get it though.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I see people lined up to get their yearly flu shot and can't help but chuckle.

Ya they do that too
Limit supply and then grow demand
The media announces there's not enough of it, then families say "we got to take it now, look at the lineups, get it now before there's none left"

But everyone who wants it gets it in the end

It's done purposely

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I remember that flu shot
everyone was running to have it
my guts told me to avoid it at all cost

hope many have listen to theirs

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Your guts have told you right my friend.

They tell us every year, that they don't have enough to supply North America. Maybe they get their extra's from China? Swine flu anyone?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I do however believe they are designing poisons and illness in their vaccines ON PURPOSE, to depopulate and cull the population, all the time they CULL IT.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

My children are all instructed if they ever try to force them in school, to run home right away They are instructed to do so if they were ever taken away as well. I would never yield to the system and they are old enough to choose in a court of law where they wish to be, even the youngest. They are told to come home, escape if needed.

What I'm more worried about is peer pressure.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I took a lot of heat for not getting my very young daughter the flu shot. She got the flu that year, and so did I. She coughed for a day or two and I ended up in the hospital.

I had some big stress that year and my immune system wasn't up to par, but her's sure was. The thing is now she is immune to the H1N1 (and we know immunity to one strain often gives you immunity to others) without having had a shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Ben81

My children are all instructed if they ever try to force them in school, to run home right away They are instructed to do so if they were ever taken away as well. I would never yield to the system and they are old enough to choose in a court of law where they wish to be, even the youngest. They are told to come home, escape if needed.

What I'm more worried about is peer pressure.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Dont make me start on schools

but just a hint : you give your kids more education then all the schools combined
im sure you already knew that

edit on 9/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Surprise surprise.

At the end of the day I don't believe that corporations or govt. are using vaccines to depopulate the earth.

It's too much of a far-fetched theory for me to be honest.

This guy would beg differ.....and he should know.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Very interesting. I cant wait to see what they find.

Not sure if you have read about the Lyme disease vaccine and its controversy. I heard they are thinking about bringing it back. I dont think it was to the US though. Maybe UK?

That was totally rushed through and even after they had complaints, they kept on giving it ... dumb decision.

Many also think the CDC/IDSA wrote their guidelines to reflect a positive result that did not iinclude the 2 bands very specific for Lyme (Borrelia burgdorferi) because it would then make the test useless in anyone who got the vaccine.

They also knew certain people who had a specific gene or protein (excuse my memory) WOULD get reactions from it.

So no. I dont trust newer vaccines or flu shots. My immune system cant handle them anyway.

Dr. Allen/Alan Steere is a name to research on that topic.

Gotta get back to work here.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Good find

I also found this very interesting as well.

m.youtube.com...

Start watching at 2:00 in

Obviously conspiracy but how much truth is there really to all this? I think more than none

edit on 10-9-2012 by Xquizit because: Added info

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Censored by me !
edit on 9/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Excrutiating concept. It's rather sad that a good 70% to 90% of all vaccines and treatments are milled away into food for livestock (I am guessing it's to leave food for surviving parties).

H1N1 hit (i beleive the 30's) in the US and some bright spark used prison inmates to test a vax. The inmates had survived a mild 'natural' bout of the disease only a matter of weeks earlier but when they had voluntarily signed for vax testing in return for early parole, they had signed up to have:

Throats swabbed with tissue from the dead.

Infectious aerosols sprayed into their mouths.

The 'gravely ill' induced to a coughing fit in their faces.

The ironic bit here is...

The prisoners were fine, the doctor died swiftly from it in the same hospital whilst waiting to draw a conclusion on his tests.

This seems to me that whatever we are doing in labs to synthesize the vax we are doing it wrong. Predominantely effecting the young and elderly alike.

But as the Pharms market goes, its easier to pump out anti depressants for our whole lives than a one-time cure for a chronic disease (there is no longterm money in that).

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So........
Not conducting population control through vaccines eh.....

www.whale.to...

www.chidicon.com...

articles.mercola.com...

This one you should REALLY look deeper into

www.nytimes.com...

Just the tip of the iceburg

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I told the pharmacist who was up-selling that I didn't want a flu shot. I told him that I had talked to people who got it and then got the flu. He said that's true. He said they're no longer using live virus, so it's now OK. So, it appears people who are paranoid of the flu shot have good reason. I still say, bring it on. If I can't fight the flu, I haven't been taking care of myself.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

I had to become a tradesman after I finished my training in sales, marketing and behavioural psychologies (social engineering), I couldn't keep going to bed wondering if the product was any good for the poor recipient I had just force fed into liking the idea, (new phones, security systems, nick nacks that hold stuff for you while you drive etc).

Drugs are no different and its sounds like the Dr is employing some of those same devices I personally would have used to make a sale.

'We had an issue, but not anymore' (so there was clearly something wrong). But hey telling people the truth won't help pay for a mercedes.

That's why I don't drive,
I used to have an opinion, a big mouth and a nice car,
instead now I can sleep at night and I have friends.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join