It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could go undercover to expose any conspiracy theory, what would it be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684

I would travel to Dulce and expose the underground human and alien battle that occured in 1979.

List a movie or it didn't happen. PLEASE LET THERE BE A MOVIE! Sounds like a great plot!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

I would uncover all of the secrets that TESLA held when he "died". I would keep them all to myself though.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

It could even destroy our country as we know it. Is it worth the chaos and anarchy?

Yup, because what is coming due to 911 happening is going to be just as bad (if not worse) but with the addition of these people controlling everything you do, everything you eat and what you are and are not allowed to have anymore.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by kat2684

I would travel to Dulce and expose the underground human and alien battle that occured in 1979.

List a movie or it didn't happen. PLEASE LET THERE BE A MOVIE! Sounds like a great plot!

Stars for that. I never heard of this before. I think I have my project for tonight. It sounds interesting.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The Alien moon bases and contact with them

s n f

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
I would have to go along with a few others and say the Vatican. Some of the oldest secrets in the world probably reside in their archives. A month in their archives and the knowledge learned would be quite interesting. I think you would probably find answers to just about all that you seek in there.

Meh- I'm of the opinion that the amount of 'secrets' to be found there will be on par with what Geraldo found in Al Capone's vault.

Anyway, I'm with the guy/gal who wanted to get to the bottom of the free energy Tesla stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Oooh what a fun thread!

Hmmm, that's a tough one to answer. There are so many conspiracies and hidden truths, it's difficult to pinpoint the one I would want to delve right into. I guess I would want to expose the alien reptilian/grey presence and underground bases conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think the best place to infiltrate would be the intelligence agencies. From there, one might have the resources and connections to unravel the entire scenario.

As to which intelligence agency, I have an inkling that there is an elite international group that supersedes nation agencies. But if I had to pick a nation to start, it'd be between US (CIA, NSA), UK (MI6), and Israel (Mossad, Shin bet).

Although, it may be more enlightening to infiltrate the intelligence community of an opposition state like Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan or Iran.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i want to know all the above!! and also the diana one.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

911 would be the mother of all conspiracies. It would bring bankers and everyone to their knees. remember the 2.4 trill pentagon lost?? wh building 7 was imploded, bombing of london tunnels and the wars that have destroyed America in 12 short years. countless of american or should I say human lives by the controlling elite!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Geroge bush jr and all his friends since Kenndy....I want the 12 yrs and both elections along w/ 911, and torture and murder investigated!

I never hated someone as much as I hate him...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I would absolutely love to expose the electronic voting machine fraud. Exposing that would ignite the fall of TPTB house of cards. Voting would be very difficult for them to control after that happens.
edit on 10-9-2012 by NightFlight because: added clarification

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Lol...here is the overview of the plot (supposedly true)

Enjoy!!!!!

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Looks like a few interesting ones have been missed:

1. Proof that Pearl Harbor was a false flag event
2. Out the Israelis for their involvement in USS Liberty, 9/11 etc
3. Get the low-down on what HAARP is 'really' being used for
4. Expose Bohemian Grove. Love to be a fly-on-the-wall at a weekend get together!
5. Chemtrails...what are they REALLY spraying?
6. Nasa faked the moon landings...let's put that one to bed
7. MK Ultra and what happened at Jonetown
8. WACO massacre...

Just those would be enough to keep me busy for awhile

edit on 10-9-2012 by SpaceJockey1 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
402 years ago King George created a new English word. I'd uncover WHY he created that new English word.

He was having money and power problems and created that new word to kickstart a comeback. The word? "God".

403 years ago that word didn't exist in the English language.......There were thousands of Jewish people in what's now Poland with a last name spelled "G-o-d". Their family name PRE-DATES the English word. Why on Earth did the iLLuminati do that?

Go to the website showing all the Jew's who died in WWII. Type in "God" as a last name. Notice the Jewish people with that last name listed?

There's a HUGE conspiracy there with that word going back 400+ years. Only the Vatican and the iLLuminati probably know the truth on that one.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
How weird would it be if...some one already has traveled back in time to uncover some of the conspiracies we all have just talked about. And has exposed the truth! . ..like for example area 51.....BUT....due to time and adversaries working against that person, , their truth has been squashed . And we are still questioning if it really happened. How ironic would that be?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I would like to expose how the media is controlled and told what they can and can't report. How they intentionally frame a story to convey a particular message.

An example would be the recent talk about the Social Security Administration purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point ammo as well as the DHS/FEMA purchasing over a billion in the last 9 months. The official MSM "debunking" of the whole thing was to explain away the 174 thousand rounds but they never even touched on the billion rounds purchased by the DHS. Also, the way they frame the story to make everybody look paranoid, only referring to the 174 thousand rounds.

The abuse of the general public and abuse of their position with lies and misrepresentations is a crime of the highest order, in my opinion.
edit on 10-9-2012 by axslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ANY major one would do.

People are so programmed not to believe conspiracies can happen, just proving one would change the way people view the world.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I would not care about anything in modern time. I believe what we see today to be all the creation of a force of evil that started some time ago. I would like to trace it's roots somehow.

We have no clue whom built many of the Ancient sites, in the grand scheme archaeology is a hoax and we have been lied to on the majority of fronts regarding mega ton structures.

I would love to learn how the hell that was done. Who was living and doing these things, and why. I think by understanding how these structures came to be we could find lineage in just how are world today came to be today. I think to some degree history may repeat itself, a eternal battle in a hologram, a manifested physical reality that plays out the for the simple purpose of: How many times does good win? Or how many times does evil win? The creator has a gnarly experiment going on here. So, I would like to find Atlantis! For the sake of answering the post.

I'm sure those SOB's know something or other about what the heck is going on around her

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey folks

I'm in Canada and have two weeks off beginning the 23rd.

In the past I have hitched or driven across Canada several times.

So, I was thinking, send me off on a quest. Is there a place here with some conspiracy related stuff about it that needs an ATS member to actually investigate.

My past is sketchy so I don't have any issues concerning getting in trouble.

Cast your vote or idea and let me know here or pm

Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join