It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could go undercover to expose any conspiracy theory, what would it be?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
9-11 because i can prove it with a camcorder go on to any street in the uk and ask people what time they heard about 9-11 the only answer can be pm ??? anybody want to bet on that

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

No undercover here... but I am trying to figure on out right now.

My post
Reply to my post about Black Helicopters

You don't need to go undercover, you just gotta have balls (figuratively) and brains. And of course a work able angle.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I would go into the FBI vault and find all of Nikola Tesla research! The missing papers

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The Big Bang (it is just a theory)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by minettejo
2. All the weird Kennedy deaths

You're target then would be Bohemian Grove. Northwoods Country Club is literally minutes away from the Grove (I live a very short drive away) and Michael Paine owns property about 19 miles from Bohemian Grove. Michael Paine was associated with Oswald.

Couple that with the fact that a California Senator was the one who suggested Operation Northwoods to President Kennedy and you have very strong circumstantial evidence pointing to the people who plotted the assassination.

The other Kennedy Deaths? Think of the Democrats and the Republicans as family feuders, the fact that Ted Kennedy was a part of the Church Committee inquiring about MK-Ultra and a picture begins to emerge...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:01:17 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon, 10 Sep 2012 22:11:48 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tayton
Hey folks

I'm in Canada and have two weeks off beginning the 23rd.

In the past I have hitched or driven across Canada several times.

So, I was thinking, send me off on a quest. Is there a place here with some conspiracy related stuff about it that needs an ATS member to actually investigate.

My past is sketchy so I don't have any issues concerning getting in trouble.

Cast your vote or idea and let me know here or pm

Thanks

Are you keen on breaking into Area 51 and stealing something??

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
For me it would have to be the Bilderberg group.

Man, I'd love to know what's REALLY being said behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
No, I am not keen on breaking into area 51, I am thinking Canada related topics or Alaska I guess, lol.

I am quite conspiracy minded so if there is something here, because of time frame available, I will venture off with camcorder and laptop and see what there is to see.

Was thinking that weather modification place, just can't remember where it was, up here somewhere, lol

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I would like to look at this idea from a realistic possibility. This isn't to say that some of these ideas are not realistic, but that some things are not a sure fire way to uncover the lies that have been perpetrated. I do think the Vatican may hold very interesting secrets.However, if all the cards were on the table, and I had the opportunity. Every bit of U.S. classified information unedited and untampered with would be the way to go. This includes the supposed levels of classified documentation that is not not known to most military personnel, let alone the public.There are so many things that could be smoking guns you would almost certainly be guaranteed a few. From U.S. relationships with powerful foreign leaders and countries. To relationships with criminal organizations (drug cartels and terrorist cells). To what kind of communication was happening between high level officials during the Roswell indecent and the National Security Act of 1947 (I do think there is a connection there). Even what kind of communication was taking place before and after the JFK/RFK/MLK time frame. How about the communication between officials in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act? Who knew what on 9/11? You can go on and on.An opportunity to place names and faces on what we are 90% sure of is the way to go in my opinion. How do high level military officials really feel about the American populace? I know the answer, confirmation would be nice though. If you could get your hands on that documentation the wheels would come off the whole damn system. Not just America, but every other influential country.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The first thought that came to my mind when pondering this question was....... Roswell and Area 51....

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tayton

The only Canadian conspiracy theory that comes to mind is the " golden Madonna statue" that was stolen ...and never to be found. Some say it's buried around that church. Some say in a field near by ( which is probabl a parkng lot now)... What ever you decide to do, , bring a metal detector with you! ...hey....you never know!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
9-11

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'd love to get in good with the Dogons and get a look inside that cave of theirs. Vatican library is pretty tempting as well. Or maybe even top security clearance at NASA. Spend hours gawking at the really juicy undoctored pictures and videos.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thats funny, my metal detector is 4 feet away from me right now. I haven't heard that story. Is there not some weather modification place up north here or was considering digging out my winter gear and trying to find out whats going on up north with that frozen lake tunnel russian thing or other, lol, guess I might have to do the research for the trip myself, lol

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I'd like to know why HP announced they were getting out of the computer business. Then shortly later saying they were going to stay in the computer business since they figured liability wise it would be cheaper for them to stick it out.

My conspiracy theory is they've been bricking laptops after the warranties expired by disabling the motherboard via the Bios. Or somebody figured out how to use that Bios motherboard disable feature and they feared every HP computer made after 2003 could be remotely shut down for good.

It ain't no conspiracy theory that capability has since been enhanced. Intel's now got chips running inside computers they also have some serious capability with.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bad guys figure that out and Intel's in a heap of trouble too.

I would like to proof of your claims....

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
I'd love to get in good with the Dogons and get a look inside that cave of theirs. Vatican library is pretty tempting as well. Or maybe even top security clearance at NASA. Spend hours gawking at the really juicy undoctored pictures and videos.

Top secret clearance does not mean you have access to all data. Top Secret data is compartmentalized AKA SCI or Sensitive Compartmentalized Information. So even if you had TS clearance it would not mean you had access to all or even any TS information. A Request for access would have to be made for each type of data you needed to access, along with a valid reason as to why the access was needed, the request usually takes about thirty days.

As some one who has had TS/SCI clearance the most compartments of TS I have had at one one time was 3...there are about 100's of compartments. The access to the data is specified for a set time period. After the time you are allowed is up for a compartment you will be debriefed about what data was accesed and then told you responsibility to keep that information confidential.

They know all areas of information accessed and if there is a leak they also know exactly where to look...
edit on 10-9-2012 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Advanced Alien Visitations

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tayton

Haven't heard of the frozen tunnel? ...id still bring the metal detector...maybe you could make your way to nova scotia , the bay of funny where the two tides meet and captain kids buried his treasure? Then make your way into Maine, USA and check out the " big foot sightings" ...lots of weird things in Maine. ...or make your way down to New Hampshire USA , there are several old locked military bunkers in the national forest. They are old, locked, and covered with brush, and shrubs... I actually found one while hiking through the woods off the beaten path in Jackson, NH...But went back with tools to break in...or...er....should I say ...take a closer look, and couldn't find it again. I searched for a week and had to give up. I spoke with a man who also found one on mt Washington off the path too.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

9/11 since its been the biggest "conspiracy" of my generation and was the event that really turned me on to conspiracies in general... But part of me does want to say UFO/Alien coverups...

9/11 turned me onto Loose Change which turned me onto ATS... And now ATS is arguably my favorite website on the internet...

Its hard to select just one....
edit on 10-9-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Are you telling me, because of lack of passport, there is nothing here in Canada that I can venture to and investigate, not a Canadian area 51 or something similar. I don't wish to wander some forest looking for bigfoot, thats been done. I've spent some time in the BC area, is there not suppose to be something in Alaska.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join