It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could go undercover to expose any conspiracy theory, what would it be?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sooooo many to choose from. I cant limit myself to one.
9/11 would be paramount in that you break that one wide open, it has the potential to pull the entire house of cards down.

Second would be the suppression of Mans hidden past. I'm in the Michael Cremo/Graham Hancock camp, and believe Highly advance societys rose and fell probably multiple times in the Earths past. Much of this evidence has been margenalized and or surpressed, Iwould love to expose that information to the masses.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
1. Roswell
2. All the weird Kennedy deaths
3. Moon Landings?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
patent suppression.

if it's true, it should be known.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I would expose who obama really is and display all his hidden documents.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
For me it would have to be the JFK Conspiracy as the first thing to unravel.

If i was lucky enough to get a second go, then the deaths of the Marconi scientists in the UK. Too many unexplained deaths

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Actually I'm changing my mind and agreeing with everyone who said the Vatican. I've always had the feeling those guys have some kind of mind blowing information in their secret libraries.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I kno it's cliche, but I really think showing the world what happened on 9/11 would really upset the political statusquo. If people got an inside look at what the people hired to protect them are doing, maybe they would question other things happening in the government!

But, maybe that's too optimistic... maybe Americans could be presented the evidence in a powerpoint presentation, but they still wouldn't care. !

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would investigate the role of some conspiracy orientated websites in spreading disinfo and being gatekeepers for the official 911 story, backed by, or affiliated with government agencies.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

you want to uncover the secrets of Christ's church. ask Him yourself.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

I just want to know....

For SURE....

God.

Guy or Gal.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't think I would want to expose any, I like a little mystery in the world.

Besides what would we talk about on here?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'd have to go with The Vatican like some of the others. I intuitively feel that if we can get to the bottom of the truth that so many of us feel is hidden, that life as we know it would change just about every aspect of life. From science to our personal beliefs...life on Earth will change forever 👍

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Scope and a Beam,
Cool idea and question! I would love to uncover so many but if I had to narrow it down, the JFK assassination is the most interesting conspiracy to me and I would feel so much better if I knew the truth!
Also I've always wanted to go undercover and figure out what happens to the hundreds to thousands of people that go missing on a daily basis but we never really get any answers for.. I'd like to investigate that too.
Cool thread!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'd want to be a fly on the walls
of the Cheney, Koch Bros,
Sheldon Addleson, Rupert Murdoch,
EXXON, Military Ind complex group.
Those are the strings to all the worlds puppets.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

If you're talking about revealing a conspiracy that may be real, I would definitely go for 9/11. That was a fork in the road that could have delivered two very different futures for this country. Which is better, a future based on political lies, or a future based on horrendous truths?

Everyone will answer differently, but I think if we're going to base the future on lies, we could do a hell of a better job.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

A toss up between Bilderburg meetings and Bohemian Grove.

I would also like to find out what is in the basement of the Vatican, but that kind of "undercover" would mean I'd have to become a Priest... ick.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
duplicate post
edit on Mon Sep 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit per member request

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
911 all the way. This was the one that has and still is changing the world. To out that it was an inside job with absolute proof would invalidate every war since and would bring down so many of the 'big' guys running the show, not to mention eliminate the TSA and all the other 'security' groups, spy cameras etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Oooo, I should have thought of that one. I would have if I'd thought about it long enough, but we don't know for sure what's down there and if it's worth wasting an investigation on. After all, we have a hard enough time with mysterious artifacts and obscure prophecies now...what if we find something that makes no sense? Still worth it?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

It could even destroy our country as we know it. Is it worth the chaos and anarchy?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join