It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FB - Find Bigfoot announcement: "HUGE" new video coming Sept 10

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I just don't see it in this film, I think I wait till the color video in 1080p comes out that they talking about, we will see that it probably just a guy in a monkey suit. I think they need to just release it and not try and milk this because if what they saying about the guy is true then I bet he would have already got this in the news so I believe they faking it till i see color footage.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well, color me underwhelmed.

Re-reading the press release makes me wonder if this is the same video they were hyping a few weeks ago...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Color video is up.

It's interesting, but far from conclusive.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Is this the video they are talking about? It´s a pretty interesting video if you ask me!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wow...thanks for posting.
I had no idea there were so many films of them...Clearly they exist.
And yes..if we have humans that look like that giant at 10.14...not to mention ancient Homo Sapiens with thick brow ridges and wide noses (designed for hotter weather) (eg Australian Natives), then why not a species of human that lives in harmony with the environment.....covered with hair and all.
Now the question...who is the older species..Homo Sapien (Cro Magnon etc) 100,000 years or so..
OR Homo Bigfeetus? And can they/did they interbreed...eg Zana in Russia??

The story has just gotten more exciting...now crazy hunters, please dont go out and murder any..ok.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The film clip was nice, but I didn't find it to be anywhere near conclusive evidence. For the filmer to be so close I would have liked to see a zoomed in shot. As it is I didn't see anything that couldn't have been created by a decent monster makeup artist.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I dig the 12 minute video. Kid seems to know what to look for, how to present it. Not the greatest speaker, he sounds like he'd need Depends in front of a crowd.

I believe. I'd be very happy if Harry would come out.

Those videos are pretty cool. All of them. But the one that's being analyzed--I'd need a Depends if he was that close and all I had was thin nylon as protection.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Looks like that sasquatch is answering the call of nature if you ask me. If you listen closely you can hear the rustle of toilet paper, which is probably what drew the big guy to the camp in the first place, years of wiping your butt with leaves can get tiresome.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

you really made me laugh, but seriously, you think it´s fake?
edit on 6-10-2012 by hesse because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse

you really made me laugh, but seriously, you think it´s fake?
edit on 6-10-2012 by hesse because: spelling

Haha, no, honestly I think it's genuine. If it is genuine it's amazing. FBFB are usually pretty good with their analysis of videos.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ok so then where are all the debunkers? Their absence makes me feel all funny..

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Pretty good video, up to the point where they compare it to the Patterson footage that has been debunked. I dunno if I would have went that route...to each his own though. I've heard that guy came out and stated that what he filmed was in fact faked...so why compare a video to that? Doesn't make sense. Other than that smile gripe, not bad...not bad at all.

Oh and, why does thing thing appear so short? I guess it could be standing on a hillside...but why camp that close to one...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
The film clip was nice, but I didn't find it to be anywhere near conclusive evidence. For the filmer to be so close I would have liked to see a zoomed in shot. As it is I didn't see anything that couldn't have been created by a decent monster makeup artist.

I agree. The bulk of the clip is not the material itself but a person trying to express their opinions of things, and tidbits of other videos that are far from clear and conclusive.

And really, sasquatch suites are a big industry, offering costumes of varying sophistication and quality, and price.

Look at this one among many, many others.

From the video, I can't really convince myself that the thing was real.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You always share the coolest finds D, thanks!
This blurfoot video was published 9/29/12 in Oregon, the author's homepage looks okay although there are a few Silly 'UFO's Mexico' there, otherwise he films scenery and whatever. The dialog at toward the end sounds real enough at which point they jump back in the truck and go after it.
If someone could apply a stabilizer we could get a better look at the hairy thing.

edit on 7-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Cool suit! Wouldn't mind having one like that. Give the trick or treaters a real scare this year!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
nice video-
but he has a lot of misunderstanding of what bone structures are for and even what they are called-
his evidence will only lose credibility, unfortunately.
the reason for heavy skulls is not for protection at night in the forest- and the cranial keel- while a good term it is not a proper osteological reference, the Sagittal Crest fro attachment of jaw muscles is what he would like to point out, and the human picture he used to support his idea was an unfortunate looking guy with healed head trauma.
The head does not sit forward, the sloping gorilla neck in gorillas is due to the insertion point of the spinal column (or exit of the nerve tissue from the skull) through the foramen magnum.
the gorilla slope is doe to their semi bipedal but functionally quadrupedal moment, it is possible that the Sasquatch is fine carrying the head in such a position, but if it is full time biped the skull would need to be like humans especially if the Bigfoot is an Ape family member like genus Homo, Pongo, or Australopithecus.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This may or may not be relevant, but I'm pretty sure the giant human featured at 10.12 and 10.45 is former Russian heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev, who is 7 feet tall, weighs 23 stone and has Acromegaly.

Somewhat ironically, in September of last year he joined in a search for the Yeti in Siberia.

LINK 1

LINK 2

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
This may or may not be relevant, but I'm pretty sure the giant human featured at 10.12 and 10.45 is former Russian heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev, who is 7 feet tall, weighs 23 stone and has Acromegaly.

Somewhat ironically, in September of last year he joined in a search for the Yeti in Siberia.

LINK 1

LINK 2

Good for them! An expedition like this should have a security guy. Very few people can go with the Bogfoot mano a mano. Mr. Valuev can. That's one bouncer of Biblical proportions.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Pretty good video, up to the point where they compare it to the Patterson footage that has been debunked. I dunno if I would have went that route...to each his own though. I've heard that guy came out and stated that what he filmed was in fact faked...so why compare a video to that? Doesn't make sense. Other than that smile gripe, not bad...not bad at all.

Oh and, why does thing thing appear so short? I guess it could be standing on a hillside...but why camp that close to one...

Out of curiosity, can you give a source for the debunk of the PG film. I've never heard that film was proven to have been faked? In fact as tech has advanced, if anything I've heard modern analysis has shown it to be authentic.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I heard this recently, again, from a legit source... which is weird. I honestly don't think that I personally think it's real, but I haven't seen any professional deconstruction of it. Or if I have, it's been a few years. Welcoming any links that prove anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join