It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens Killed In Wave of Bomb Attacks In Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Great logic there pilgrim. Should let them be when they fly airliners into buildings as well......thats what they do.

This latest bombfest is just Iran showing its ass becasue they had to give up that christain man that was slated for public beheading.

Uh..the people that supposedly flew planes into buildings weren't even Iraqi...they were Saudis. Nice try

That's just the official story. The people that made it up don't even believe it. Just a convenient fairy tale to cover an inconvenient truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Freedom and democracy comes with responsibility.

Some cultures can't handle that much responsibility.

I don't think there is anyone who didn't see this coming.

A damn shame.

You mean an end to the bombings? And now thats some sort of inditment? Many saw this coming, that the bombing would continue to some degree. It dosent mean anything other than a few nuts are still out there. Meanwhile millions of Iraqis go about their lives anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod

Christian violence is largely ignored by Christians and western media.

See -> Chrisitian Terrorism for a brief list, and yes it has happened in the modern age.

I read that and have to say that those figures are hardly on a scale to the Jihadists.... nowhere near it... they seem to be sporadic events where one or 2 people are killed (apart the Brievik case)....

Come on, if you think this is mass murder, you are dllusional!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Where is your proof on these crusaders renaming themselves?

Are you saying they are CIA and FBI Operatives??

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Christian violence is largely ignored by Christians and western media.

See -> Chrisitian Terrorism for a brief list, and yes it has happened in the modern age.

I read that and have to say that those figures are hardly on a scale to the Jihadists.... nowhere near it... they seem to be sporadic events where one or 2 people are killed (apart the Brievik case)....

Come on, if you think this is mass murder, you are dllusional!!

Hey now. Relax. You said Christian don't do it and I just gave a quick example.

I agree to your scale comment, but it does happen.

Another example, Anders Behring Breivik, admittedly by you.

The KKK uses Christianity to point around and recruit too. And yes they still exist.
UWKKK

And are we only discussing acts that took place or plots too. Cause if we get into foiled plots...

Feds: 'Christian' militia group planned mass murder of law enforcement officers

Anyway, my point is no one "group" is innocent and that every group has it's nuts and loons.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is indeed sad news to the free people of Iraq, whom many americans and coalition of the willing had expended much efforts, costs and most critical of all, their lives to free our fellow human brothers and sisters in Iraq from the tyranny of Sadamm and his bunch of butchers.

However, Iraq has gain its independence now, and it up to themselves to cherish and protect their new found freedom, and NO other state must interfere.

Unfortunately, one state is interfering, murdurously.

Iraq is largely made up of Sunnis, but the leader is a Shia, whom the world thought would be a good solution to balance the nation on its share of power along with a Sunni vice president.

Unfortunately, the leader Malliky, once obtained power, had sought to consolidate power unto himself. He holds many other portfolios in the state such as defence even. With such unshared power, he has became the new dictator of Iraq.

The Sunni VP had to flee, due to trump up charges against him, as he is an obstacle to supreme power. Today, Malliky issued the death sentence to him, without even a fair and proper trial befitting his station as the VP of a nation, whith many of his personal bodyguards put to torture to give false testimonies, to lay the current 'insurrection' to the Sunni VP.

Majority of Sunnis and Shias in Iraq only sought for peace, stability and to rebuild their war torn nation and economy, and have little time for fights, for they had seen the furtilities of it during Sadam and the war years. They only want what we all human want - common aspirations of life

Yet, strangely, there were some unemployed, who claimed to be Iraqis, are well funded, access to funds to live, organise and buy arms, in a land when every Iraqi is struggling to live.

In Egypt Sinai Penninsula, many in the past had claimed that those militants creating trouble with Israel were Sunni Egyptians and were the Muslim Brotherhood. BUT today, the Muslim Brotherhood, led by President Mursi, had wage a campaign to capture and destroy those militants whom had been masquerading as 'sunni Muslim Brotherhood egyptians'.

Thus, it will be no surprise to discover that those supposed 'sunni militants' carrying out the insurrection in Iraq today ARE NOT Iraqis, but from another nation hell bent on destabilizing Iraq and terrorizing our fellow human brothers and sisters in Iraq.

Malliky is a dictator wannabe, a Shia, and had long been seen to lick the boots of the persian infidel apostate leader Khamenei. Today, the persian apostate is a worried man. He had lost many friends, and HumanSlayer Assad, another of his circle of butchers will soon be dead, leaving him alone to face the wrath of both the Shias and Sunnis for wrecking the peace of our world.

He dares not lose Malliky too, and thus the step up in his destabilizing activities. He has an apointment with his mythical Mahdi to keep, or even his followers will ditch him if he doesnt materializes the mythical figure.

As for the free Iraqi People, it is now up to them alone to standup bravely to Malliky, and protect their freedom and peace, to boot out the dictator. May the Iraqi soldiers remember their pledge of allegience sworned. It is to the People, and not to dictators.
edit on 9-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Now here is someone who knows what they are talking about.
to you SeekerofTruth101.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by SGTSECRET

Originally posted by Logarock

Great logic there pilgrim. Should let them be when they fly airliners into buildings as well......thats what they do.

This latest bombfest is just Iran showing its ass becasue they had to give up that christain man that was slated for public beheading.

Uh..the people that supposedly flew planes into buildings weren't even Iraqi...they were Saudis. Nice try

That's just the official story. The people that made it up don't even believe it. Just a convenient fairy tale to cover an inconvenient truth.

Uh..I am aware of this, you must have missed the 'supposedly' part of my post.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Now here is someone who knows what they are talking about.
to you SeekerofTruth101.

He sounds good but it just not that simple. All power that Maliki has was granted to him by a mostly Sadr controled parlement. Its true that Sadr has strong ties with Iran but with the larger majiority of Iraq citizens being Sunni, it adds up to a balance of power of sorts. This man and his family have a long history as Iraqi patriots. The fact that he is still in power without a civil war breaking is important to remember.

The vice pres has been accused of running death squads, 'seeker" didnt mention this. The vice is a sunni. A death sentence has been issued for him.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Logarock because: x

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Agreed, he just gave more insight than most.

As have you now, too.

I still to this day don't understand the whole Shia-Sunni, they're both still Muslim. I mean I understand it, I know a bit about the history.

However isn't that like Baptists that nay-say say Methodists? They're both still Christians.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

Its much worse. Over there its about one group claiming bloodline succession, thus the real keepers of the faith.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Like I said I get it I just don't understand it.

Let me phrase it this way. How powerful would Islam be if all sects of Islam worked together?

And by the same token, how powerful would the Christians be if they all got over their minor differences and worked together?

I know pipes dreams, just bleh.

"Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy." -Aristotle

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You know what I see?

A never ending War!!

We should never have bothered these people and just left them to do what they were doing because they are still doing it today.

Why did Bush and blair get us into this trouble, now they are building up their rogue factions in all over the World!!

The Iraq War never ended Al Queda, it only made them take notice that there were people in the World! Most probably never even knew we existed in the West!

It was relatively peaceful in the rest of the World but now we have big problems....

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-9-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

It was actually the war which allowed Al Quad a into Iraq. Saddam would have executed any members if found in Iraq when he was in power.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

100% accurate imo.

The "insurgents" didn't arrive til a few months after we destroyed the country's border defenses, and then didn't set up much of our own.

Hence Operation Steel Curtain in '05. Among others.
edit on 10-9-2012 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

A study conducted by the Pew Research Center in 2010 and released January 2011[15][3] found that there are 1.62 billion Muslims around the world. The study found more Muslims in the United Kingdom than in Lebanon and more in China than in Syria.[3]

I have another question...

For so many 'peaceful' Muslims... why aren't they taking taking up arms against the Jihadists??

Don't you think that if they wanted to live in peace that they would do this?

There are 1.62 Billion across the World according to stats.... surely most want nothing to do with Jihadists.... so if they were to pick up arms and fight their own war, they would easily kill the Jihadists! I would say there must be about 1000-1 against the jihadists.... no way they could win that War! (Odds are probably more than that)

Yes, I know the meaning of the word 'peaceful' but by those not doing anything or speaking up on a regular basis, nothing is being done.

That's not a very well thought out question because by using that logic you could also ask well why aren't US citizens taking up arms against the Murderers in the country?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Probably because various Murderer's come in different guises whereas a Jihadist usually comes in one Guise only!!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Great story but the fact remains the war and occupation of Iraq was illegal and unjustified and the result is an Iraq that is much worse off now (after being 'liberated') than it was before,same in Afghanistan where the Taliban are stronger than ever,and Libya..much worse,i can only expect the same for Syria.
This bs about spreading freedom,ending human suffering and terrorism has only caused loss of freedom,increased suffering and terrorism x1000, and is used as an excuse to plunder the resources of these nations and install puppet governments that will bend over to western corporate interests.
If democracy and freedom,the end to human suffering and terrorism was the USA's true mission,they have been defeated on all fronts!
The conditions left in these countries ,and our loss of freedom and rights at home,are the fault of non other than the USA,who took the responsibility of bombing these nations to make the world safer and now the world is left with this..

edit on 11-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join