Dozens Killed In Wave of Bomb Attacks In Iraq

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Dozens Killed In Wave of Bomb Attacks In Iraq

uk.news.yahoo.com

At least 44 people have been killed in a series of 16 bomb blasts and gun attacks targeting 11 cities across Iraq.

The most serious of the attacks occurred in Dujail, 30 miles north of Baghdad, when gunmen and a suicide bomber driving a car targeted a military base, killing 11 soldiers and injuring another seven.

Eight people queuing to apply for jobs as police guards for the Iraqi North Oil Company were killed by a car bomb explosion in the flashpoint city Kirkuk, police said.

Another car bomb exploded outside the French consular building in the usually stable city of Nassiriya, k
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You know what I see?

A never ending War!!

We should never have bothered these people and just left them to do what they were doing because they are still doing it today.

Why did Bush and blair get us into this trouble, now they are building up their rogue factions in all over the World!!

The Iraq War never ended Al Queda, it only made them take notice that there were people in the World! Most probably never even knew we existed in the West!

It was relatively peaceful in the rest of the World but now we have big problems....

uk.news.yahoo.com
edit on 9-9-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You know what I see?

A never ending War!!

We should never have bothered these people and just left them to do what they were doing because they are still doing it today.

Why did Bush and blair get us into this trouble, now they are building up their rogue factions in all over the World!!

The Iraq War never ended Al Queda, it only made them take notice that there were people in the World! Most probably never even knew we existed in the West!

It was relatively peaceful in the rest of the World but now we have big problems....

uk.news.yahoo.com

Well said! I totally agree. Bush and Blair should be tried for war crimes, and crimes against humanity. This was a pointless war started on the basis of lies about WMD's which did not exist, only to generate money for American and British business. (And the US got the best deal, that's for sure)

Please don't anyone attack me if you have friends or family involved in this war. I feel sorry for these very brave soldiers who were sent into this pointless war. It is a terrible situation.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You do know that Iraq wasn't as bad as what it is today...there weren't people blowing # up for the hell of it...it was relatively okay, besides Hussein and his frequent 'episodes'...

Today, it is a different story, since the Coalition went in, people felt they needed to defend themselves. The Jihad followed where America went...from Afghanistan to Iraq. Knowing that the war cannot be won, the US pulled all the forces out.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Great logic there pilgrim. Should let them be when they fly airliners into buildings as well......thats what they do.

This latest bombfest is just Iran showing its ass becasue they had to give up that christain man that was slated for public beheading.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

They are building up all over the World..... what are we going to do about that??

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
the result of america bringing " freedom and democracy" ... coming soon to a country near you...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Oh yea.....Iraq was just a great place to live before the invasion. You know.....Saddam got off the hook now and then but its clear now that what was needed was a strong arm butcher to keep the people in line.

The people and groups that play for power in that area of the world are a bunch of blood drinking savage world level sick bastards.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

They are building up all over the World..... what are we going to do about that??

Find the heart.....and tear it out.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Great logic there pilgrim. Should let them be when they fly airliners into buildings as well......thats what they do.

This latest bombfest is just Iran showing its ass becasue they had to give up that christain man that was slated for public beheading.

Uh..the people that supposedly flew planes into buildings weren't even Iraqi...they were Saudis. Nice try

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
A study conducted by the Pew Research Center in 2010 and released January 2011[15][3] found that there are 1.62 billion Muslims around the world. The study found more Muslims in the United Kingdom than in Lebanon and more in China than in Syria.[3]

I have another question...

For so many 'peaceful' Muslims... why aren't they taking taking up arms against the Jihadists??

Don't you think that if they wanted to live in peace that they would do this?

There are 1.62 Billion across the World according to stats.... surely most want nothing to do with Jihadists.... so if they were to pick up arms and fight their own war, they would easily kill the Jihadists! I would say there must be about 1000-1 against the jihadists.... no way they could win that War! (Odds are probably more than that)

Yes, I know the meaning of the word 'peaceful' but by those not doing anything or speaking up on a regular basis, nothing is being done.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Have any of you been to Iraq?

I have and 80% of what's being said on this thread is a lie and a joke.

Ask the Kurds about Saddam.

A good 90% of the Iraqi are peace loving Muslims, they just want the rights everyone else has, this includes McDonald's and religious freedom.

Most of the Jihad crew hopped the Iraqi border to kill the American infidel. 99% of them aren't Iraqi.

A Saudi passport does not make you a Saudi, it makes someone a current citizen of Saudi.

And you can't tear the heart out of fundamental religious nuts, they become martyrs.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You know what I see?

A never ending War!!

uk.news.yahoo.com

obviously you have no clue whatsoever about the region and its problems

1st of all, this war is never ending because the US doesnt want it to end, if there was peace in Iraq then there is prosperity, and if there is prosperity that means a powerful Iraq which means a weaker Israel

The US is in the region to ensure the complete supremacy of Israel over her Arab neighbours.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE are puppets, and so we never hear of suicide bombers or terrorists attacking them

but Iraq, Syria, Libya are not puppets and so they are always under attack by al qaeda or false revolutions

al qaeda goes where ever the US wants them to go, and al qaeda does what ever the US wants them to do.

if the US wants to destabilise Yemen so they can later invade it, they will just send al qaeda there

Bush believes in bible prophecy, and he is a firm zionists and freemason. he is a forerunner to greater Israel.

next in line is Iran; this what will happen:

the USA will say that Israel is all alone in the war against Iran, while offering huge amounts of support behind the curtain. the whole world will know about this, so then Iran will be forced to strike USA, and US will claim that they have been dragged into the war much like in ww1 and ww2 hence the justification to destroy Iran and kill millions of innocent people in the process

this isnt about oil, its about Israel and the end times. if you cant see this now, you soon will.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Well I guess those times you speak of (if it is going to happen) are nearly upon us.

I can only see bloodshed in what will be a huge massacre unrivalled by anything before it...

btw.... I have been following threads on ATS about the region so yes, i do know about it. I don't just take the News word for it, I like to get more Analysis and that usually comes on ATS such as your reply.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It just goes to show that no matter what defences you have in place someone will find away around it and use that against you.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

A study conducted by the Pew Research Center in 2010 and released January 2011[15][3] found that there are 1.62 billion Muslims around the world. The study found more Muslims in the United Kingdom than in Lebanon and more in China than in Syria.[3]

I have another question...

For so many 'peaceful' Muslims... why aren't they taking taking up arms against the Jihadists??

Don't you think that if they wanted to live in peace that they would do this?

There are 1.62 Billion across the World according to stats.... surely most want nothing to do with Jihadists.... so if they were to pick up arms and fight their own war, they would easily kill the Jihadists! I would say there must be about 1000-1 against the jihadists.... no way they could win that War! (Odds are probably more than that)

Yes, I know the meaning of the word 'peaceful' but by those not doing anything or speaking up on a regular basis, nothing is being done.

then why dont christians stop other christians from slaughtering everyone who doesnt believe their primitive .. barbaric superstition around the world ...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Will you tell me where in the World this present day are Christians Murdering others in the name of a Holy War or otherwise?

Because I don't see it or hear of it.... I only hear of the Jihadists blowing up others!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Freedom and democracy comes with responsibility.

Some cultures can't handle that much responsibility.

I don't think there is anyone who didn't see this coming.

A damn shame.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Christian violence is largely ignored by Christians and western media.

See -> Chrisitian Terrorism for a brief list, and yes it has happened in the modern age.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Expat888

Will you tell me
where in the World this present day are Christians Murdering others in the name of a Holy War or otherwise?

Because I don't see it or hear of it.... I only hear of the Jihadists blowing up others!!

try taking the blinders off... have a long hard look at Iraq.. afghanistan.. yemen.. libya.. syria ... soon to be iran once the good christians and israelis sucker everyone else in the west that they need to invade iran and murder iranians... ... the damn crusades never ended... they just renamed them so the fools and idiots would continue the mass slaughter...
edit on 9/9/12 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join