It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Recently I've become interested in the whole "seeing auras" thing. I was wondering if anybody has a good website for me or any advice from personal experience about how to see someone's aura. Any help would be greatly appreciated

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have advice for you my way curently I hate losing most of my power. o well so far to see an aura one way is to stare at a person when they are against a white backround and relax your eyes eventualy you will see a haze around them. After the haze if you continue relaxing you will start to see a color anround them my guss is it goes to about around 5 feet away from the person. Ater you become experenaced in seeing auras you will start to see multiple colors.

I have completely forgoten what all but two of the colors mean

blue: calm

Black: hiding something or evil (from what i have heard. I have never seen a black aura)

My aura is blue

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
~~~
this site has a chapter on the subtile energies...can't recall which volume I II or III ??? oh well, you scan & click...OK??

www.theodynamics.com...

[edit on 14-10-2004 by St Udio]

[edit on 14-10-2004 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
LostProphet:

In response to your call for assistance, see my Primer On Seeing Auras at this ATS thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There is another thread here
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I posted some images that I took myself, using Kirlian electrophotography..
I built the camera myself, it wasn't too hard to do..

But Have a look, I have other images as well

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
thanks you guys i'll check those all out

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with your topic, because I know nothing about Auras, but I couldn't help noticing that you're from Rochester, NY. I noticed this, because I am too.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
How To See And Read The Aura

This website is a fairly good 'tutorial' on how to begin reading auras, it provides explanations, descriptions and practice exercices on auras etc.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hey Lost Prophet, if you're ready for some serious answers about Auras and what all the colors of the spectrum mean, then read on.. If you are truly interested in learning about Auras and many other things that we SHOULD know that do exist, well, then I'd suggest a book by the name of Ancient Teachings for Beginners, I picked it up one day when i was in an Aura reading class in Phoenix, AZ. in 2006..
The Author is Douglas De Long, and you can get it from just about any book dealer.. It shows many many things that we can truly do with enough practice, even seeing past lives..
OK, First, to be able to see your aura clearly, the best thing to do would be grab a candle (ay color will do but white gives the brightest backlight) and take yourself into a quiet place, I used my bathroom because you are going to need a mirror, and turn off your lights, and best time is dusk, and light said candle, close your eyes and relax them (the person who suggested a white background was right for seeing them during the day time) but at night it will show you all shades clearly if you just relax and stare at yourself in the mirror, but make sure the candle is in front of you so you cast no shadow on the mirror, this will show you what colors are surrounding your body (aura), and you can see them in greater detail if you do it this way..(By the way, staring just behind you in the exact same conditions are also used to see your past lives and your spirit guides/angels) but works great for this..
By the way, mine is white, and represents all the positive colors of the spectrum.

OK, colors and frequency...
True Positive Colors from high to low frequency..
Light blue
Mid Blue
Dark Blue
Light to mid green
Sunshine or light yellow
Baby Pink
Medium to dark red

Rare Positive colors from high to Low...
White
Gold
Silver
Light Purple
Mid Purple
Light to Mid Orange

Negative colors are as follows from High to low frequency
Black
Grey
Dirty Yellow
Dull Brown
Dirty Brown
Bright Pink
Light Red
Reddish Purple
Dark Green

If your aura, (after you see it, turns out ot be one of these colors, it can mean many things, from troubles in your life to being damn mad, but check out the book if you want, it can teach alot of things like learning how to actually see your ethereal body and actually separate it from your physical body..Now I didn't believe in this at first until I tried it, and I mean TRULY tried it, through meditation and trying for 5 nights straight, I finally did it, even though it was only for a few split seconds. Afterwards I was so astonished that it amazed me that it was truly possible..
Have fun and read the rules...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
THere have been a lot of threads on auras lately, and after reading them I have not received an answer to the question that has been on my mind.

What use is seeing the aura?

You already know your own emotions by feeling them. If you think you can tell when someone is lying to you by looking at their aura, well, can't you tell anyway? I can, and I dont think I can see auras. I dont try to.

If someone were squinting or looking above my head with a vacant expression I think I would start to get paranoid and ticked that they obviously were not listening to me, so they would definately be getting negative colors from me, lol. I just dont see a real use for all of this effort. I get why people want to learn OOBE and lucid dreaming, and meditation just for the sake of meditation is useful, but not this.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostProphet
Recently I've become interested in the whole "seeing auras" thing. I was wondering if anybody has a good website for me or any advice from personal experience about how to see someone's aura. Any help would be greatly appreciated
i have never seen anyones aura,but i can sense it easily,there has been numerous times,espially at work when we get new people,i look at someone and i just know,i have pointed it out to my friends and they are usually pretty amazed,i dont know know how to explain it,it is a strange gift.its useful because i tend to know how people are going to react to something because its given away by their aura

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LostProphet

i dont think a website will help u more then ATS
this site has soo many spiritual people like that
just post a few threads u will be seeing peoples auras very fast
also, like the other guy sed
dark colors are a person u kinda wanna stay away from
light colors are good people that will help u

top topics

join