It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Christians really want to Start World War 3?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Derepent, here's the problem with your post.. It asserts that christianity has blood on it's hands for things that were never done in it's name.
One of the most basic tenets of christianity is "thou shall not murder".
For someone trying to disprove the word, you haven't even brushed the surface of it.

lol then you just sinned...

the above post

is you murdering the truth

by the bald-faced denial of history and current events
you also didn't read any of the links i posted ,
that's because you simply blank out any evidence that contradicts

what is in essence

a psychotic delusion.

even oral roberts couldn't give legs to anything you've posted here

When people murder, they break their covenant with the Father. Why am I even explaining this to one who folds their ears?
Just forget everything I told you.
Goodbye

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Most assuredly, a deluded sect of the false Christian religion, created by the Flavians to pacify the masses and lock in their tax revenues, do.

What less would you expect from a bunch of mythical Christ-chasers?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Since i am white and believe in Jesus then that makes me responsible for all the bad things that have happened for the last 2000 yrs. That's not enough for you though. You have to label me as the american taliban regardless of my beliefs in violence.

That is a very broad brush that you paint with.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

well now, YOU may not want WW III [actually IV] to happen

Consciously.

however, by your belief in the inarguable truth of the prophecy,
you are unconsciously helping it along.

these Dragons, Angels, Beasts, Cups of Wrath, and Trumps of Doom
all play around freely in your unconscious, disporting themselves as it were.

they got in there, via your own imagination, using the vivid imagery of john of patmos

you should look into the subject of The Mystery Play
in both its ancient and post christian forms

there is a version of this called Civil Religion,
often misidentified with the term "Illuminati [Mass-Mind-Control] Rituals

that's what Madonna at the Superbowl was about
and the false flag at the Olympics psyop was about getting more viewers/participants
to download imagery/pageantry into their heads

on a daily basis we have the middle and lesser rituals which are the usual worship of flag,
anthropomorphic images of the nation, cheering the human sacrifices of the Florid Wars,
in the service of both Mammon and Moloch,[sacrificing the future, for present prosperity] now known
as CONSUMERISM.

and of course we have our own household gods [idols] in the automobile, TV[The One-eyed-God], radio, etc

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Since i am white and believe in Jesus then that makes me responsible for all the bad things that have happened for the last 2000 yrs. That's not enough for you though. You have to label me as the american taliban regardless of my beliefs in violence.

That is a very broad brush that you paint with.

woah there mister

1st off
i don't know you from Adam,
i don't give a F about your color or religion
but your deeds, works, and whether they affect me or not
[preferably the latter]

Since i am white and believe in Jesus then that makes me responsible for all the bad things that have happened for the last 2000 yrs.

lol if you want accept responsibility that's your lookout,
i don't hold people responsible for things they did not do.
what they do, justify, help along, and sweep under the carpet
is another matter.

i am talking about present evils citing past behavior patterns

for example: what part of promoting burning "witches" and homosexuals in Africa
now, in the present, often with CIA assistance,
and then experiencing retaliation for these misdeeds are you
confusing with good and innocent missionaries, being unjustly persecuted by EVOL?

Since i am white...

i dont care

however,
try and bring back dixie
and you shall be smitten
hip and thigh

You have to label me as the american taliban regardless of my beliefs in violence.

i don't recall singling you out

are you a domininist, or a quiverful[
], perchance?
then you're no different, just sneakier than the taliban

as for your "beliefs in violence"
i have no idea what constitutes those ideas
so you'll have to clear that up

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Fair enough.
I have two children and no plans to have any more.
I have no affialiations with n.a.r. and find it to be just another twisting of the word of GOD.
I do believe that our current vp is a zionist and i have read that rommney has ties to n.a.r along with very many other politicians but i would not go around calling them the taliban. That will only help their path.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

fair enough
though i don't see what ruffled your feathers then

well, their goal is to establish a theocracy,...
bring back stoning...WTF!!?
what else call them?

the Elect?

not i :shk:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

I'd say the quest for money and power have killed far more than religion but there is one that is trying to change that,.

Who would that be??

reply to post by sonia74

OP, I appreciate your thread. I've been wondering since I learned about it why in the hell the US should support Israel.....because it's tradition? Because the British were the source of our forefathers and the British "freed" Israel after WW2?

I'm no expert on middle-eastern history, or even on the ramifications of WWs 1 and 2, but I don't see one reason on God's green Earth for us to be involved in the middle east at all.

My preference would be to dismantle EVERY MILITARY BASE and send home EVERY SINGLE American troop who is stationed abroad, make do with the resources and knowledge that we have here in one of the largest continents on the planet, and leave everyone else to their own devices.

If our own country ("house") is not in order (which it is decidedly NOT!!!) what business has the US Govt (as the "parental political force" making decisions for "we the offspring in our vast and piteous oblivion") meddling in ANY OTHER COUNTRY?

And the US gets affronted when another country presumes to say "we think that you smell like ointment and pee!"...
(
sorry, it popped in my head while I was typing and I couldn't resist)...*ahem*

...when another smaller, less affluent country (or equally affluent for that matter!) presumes to say, "We think that your policies are bad and dangerous, and that your country is in a shambles and needs intervention!"(...which it is, but we lowly peasants who see it are not allowed to have any sway, ya know......)

Yet, none of those other countries have dared to attack big, bad America since WW2..

(Well, there was that once, but what a can of worms that was!
.../sarc..............
)

while big bad America's "leaders" are dispatching our most healthy and robust youth ---- filling their brains with violence, vengeance, and blind robotic shooting, until they bring them home as cripples (in every sense) at best, and in a bag of small bones with a dogtag, at worst ---- out to "monitor the freaking WORLD with military bases in oh-so-strategic-points......."

It makes my soul sick. My heart, too. I think it is making much of humanity physically ill for that matter. What the hell does it take for people to wake up to what's going on and say....."ENOUGH!!!! THIS IS HURTING ME AND MAKING ME SICK!!"

*wishing there was a "grief" smiley*

edit on 8-9-2012 by wildtimes because: sp and such

edit on 8-9-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

I'd say the quest for money and power have killed far more than religion but there is one that is trying to change that,.

Who would that be??

reply to post by sonia74

OP, I appreciate your thread. I've been wondering since I learned about it why in the hell the US should support Israel.....because it's tradition? Because the British were the source of our forefathers and the British "freed" Israel after WW2?

I'm no expert on middle-eastern history, or even on the ramifications of WWs 1 and 2, but I don't see one reason on God's green Earth for us to be involved in the middle east at all.

My preference would be to dismantle EVERY MILITARY BASE and send home EVERY SINGLE American troop who is stationed abroad, make do with the resources and knowledge that we have here in one of the largest continents on the planet, and leave everyone else to their own devices.

If our own country ("house") is not in order (which it is decidedly NOT!!!) what business has the US Govt (as the "parental political force" making decisions for "we the offspring in our vast and piteous oblivion") meddling in ANY OTHER COUNTRY?

And the US gets affronted when another country presumes to say "we think that you smell like ointment and pee!"...
(
sorry, it popped in my head while I was typing and I couldn't resist)...*ahem*

...when another smaller, less affluent country (or equally affluent for that matter!) presumes to say, "We think that your policies are bad and dangerous, and that your country is in a shambles and needs intervention!"(...which it is, but we lowly peasants who see it are not allowed to have any sway, ya know......)

Yet, none of those other countries have dared to attack big, bad America since WW2..

(Well, there was that once, but what a can of worms that was!
.../sarc..............
)

while big bad America's "leaders" are dispatching our most healthy and robust youth ---- filling their brains with violence, vengeance, and blind robotic shooting, until they bring them home as cripples (in every sense) at best, and in a bag of small bones with a dogtag, at worst ---- out to "monitor the freaking WORLD with military bases in oh-so-strategic-points......."

It makes my soul sick. My heart, too. I think it is making much of humanity physically ill for that matter. What the hell does it take for people to wake up to what's going on and say....."ENOUGH!!!! THIS IS HURTING ME AND MAKING ME SICK!!"

*wishing there was a "grief" smiley*

edit on 8-9-2012 by wildtimes because: sp and such

Who would who be? extra DIV

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You said:

(underline mine)
Who would the "one that is trying to change that" be?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

well, their goal is to establish a theocracy,... bring back stoning...WTF!!?

I don't know what to call them but they are not alone in their desires to bring stoning in our country because that is just what their supposed enemy the muslim brotherhood wants also. I think they are just different factions of satans delusions of world dominance. Most religions are serving evil knowingly or unknowingly.

maybe we could call them satans helpers but it just doesn't have that shock value like american taliban does.

As far as my feathers go i just know that when that term becomes mainstream in the minds of americans then we will have blood in the streets.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Actually it's the Jews who want to start WW3, the Christians just want to help them in any way we possibly can.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Actually it's the Jews who want to start WW3, the Christians just want to help them in any way we possibly can.

"We"? Why would the Jews want to do that, and why would "you" Christians want to "help them in any way [you] possibly can"???
WHY??

I'm neither a Jew nor a Christian, and I implore you both (all) to STOP IT!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I think you might want to read your bible a bit more.
In no way does a person that follows Jesus want to aid in a war unless they are confused about love.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
The ignorance in this thread typifies what we already knew society has decided about us.
The new mantra is : muslims are peaceful, atheists are smart and christians are evil.
Well done, your indoctrination has been successful.
Meanwhile, no actual studying was done, just of emotional epithets posited by "scholars" into your vocabulary.
I mean, for crying out loud, the one guy can't even decide what continent christianity came from

You are correct. Christians are being scapegoated for the troubles brought about by the High Priests in Rome, the Builders (Masons) and Moneychangers by design. Christ condemned the "Experts" in the Law and he said that Christians would suffer great persecution in the last day, shortly before the Experts are judged for corrupting the Earth. The foreshadowing in the first century was with Christ overturning the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of those selling doves. He did this when entering the temple as King.

Decipher the symbolism. Benches are for rest and doves are for peace. Do the peacemakers have rest today? No, it's all you hear about in the news. What is a financial table? It's a spreadsheet of positive and negative. Have the tables been turned? How were the peacemakers selling peace? With the moneychanger's money. It gone. Worthless.

Now, tell me who is in this for the good of the people and who is in this for greed? The same Christ that sacrificed a life for mankind is the same one coming to save the entire world. The wars that have been fought have not been funded by Christians. The Moneychangers (Freemasons' Daddy Warbucks) have funded both sides of the war. They have put on the face of a Christian, but are wolves in sheep's clothing. Do you really think the NWO has our best interests in mind? No. This is what ATS is founded to deny. The story of Christ is the salvation of mankind from those who create war and fund both sides for profit. They are the very "Experts" manipulating the money supply for greed and power around the world.

Anyone blaming Christians is a fool for not seeing the obvious nature of Governmental greed and lust for power. They need someone to blame when the SHTF. NLP is manipulation of law and can be used to shape perception. They are masters (Experts) at bending law.

edit on 8-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I have talked to many Christian people who want Jesus to come, exactly the way they claim the Muslim brotherhood wants the 12 Imam to be ushered in...through war, destruction....in the same breath they profess being a follower of Jesus

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

It doesn't make them right or a follower of Jesus if they do not put love first and adhere to his teachings.
Beautiful avatar that you have.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Thank you ded,

I do believe that there are many people who feel this way, and they show up to church every Sunday.....I admire Jesus the man, but not the indoctrination written with slant by his followers much later.

My grandfather and grandmother would never step foot in Church, they believed that churches distorted the message....I have seen it myself with people I have been close to (one prays to Jesus for a winning lotto ticket).

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

It's sad that true believers are surrounded on all sides by satan even in the churches and it can quickly cause one to question the word and turn to false religions or non belief or even churches.
It seems that there is no sanctuary for true love these days except in the heart that loves beyond all other worldly fallacies.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Wow ded,

That was put beautifully, and it is very true.....thank you for the reply.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join