It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preventing World War 3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I feel like world war 3 could happen at any time. We all must do what ever we can to prevent it. We should all be dancing in the streets instead of preparing for war. We must find all sources of evil and confront it. We must not support isreal. The needs of the many outwiegh the needs of the few. Isreal shoud go at it alone. cant isrealis move to usa or something. why do we all have to die? is russia still backing iran i hear that they are not. would putting bush and chenney on trial help our image in the rest of the wolrd? they must think we are lunatics.

this needs to stop why is romeny saying we are gonna get tuff on russia? russia is our friend now. why are drugs still illegal people are hurting we needs drugs. nothing makes sense anymore? why isnt anyone fighting for what is right. the united states died on 9-11 we will not recover from 16 trillion in debt so we should for the north american union and switch the amero singe north american currecney. this is getting way out of control i am scared.

RON PAUL IS MY PRESIDENT
ALEX JONES is my vice president

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In my opinion I think many of your views are in the wrong place. I also believe that your being too critical. I dont believe its close to being bad yet.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
you will never beable to prevent a world war if they want a war they will have a war simpllllllllle

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
david icke is always goin on about ww3 and hes lost the plot tbh

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
cant isrealis move to usa or something. why do we all have to die?

Please no!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not going to be another WW yet, still need that new Hitler to show up and seduce the populace and he'll be a slick one alright.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bethy
you will never beable to prevent a world war if they want a war they will have a war simpllllllllle

I believe this is the exact attitude OP is saying we should fight against. I believe he is looking at this from a somewhat metaphysical standpoint.

The elite start banging the war drum and the little people start chattering and rallying. This generates and focuses quite a lot of energy. And how many people out there are putting out positive energy in response to this news, and these events? Almost none. Quite the opposite. Everyone is becoming frightened, and angry, and excited. And even those who remain unemotional (few) are still focusing their thoughts on this, and how it will happen if "they" want it to, and how there is "nothing we can do" to stop it, etc etc.

From a metaphysical / occult standpoint, this acts like a planet-wide spell / ritual / incantation.

Focusing on a positive outcome and/or spreading love and/or not giving in to fear theoretically would have the opposite effect.

I understand many of you will not agree with or believe this... but this is my interpretation of OP's "vibe"

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ever since I was born, and for decades before, WW3 has just been around the corner. It's never materialised. The elite are greedy, and thrive off money and power. Why would they blow up the planet and be left with nothing but radioactive wastelands to rule over? Besides, terrorism has replaced the threat of nuclear holocaust as the fear stick.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The height of the Cold War was way worse than anything going on now.

There won't be WW3 any time soon, if ever.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I still would like to know why they call it "WW3"... When their has been thousands of wars in the past thousands of years... War is good, give me a nuke, a tank, or a few drones and ill blow any country up to hell....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You like two nut cases ! Nuttin is gonna happen.
If their was gonna be WW3 it would have happened during the Cuban Missle event.
Belive me people were freaking out!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

This is why you are so afraid.

Alex Jones is the biggest fear-monger in the world right now. His job is to make you afraid and suspicious of everything. After all, if there were no conspiracy theories, he would be out of work, wouldnt he?

He WANTS you to be afraid.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I say bring it on!

America won the Olympics and landed on Mars all on the same month,there is nothing we can't do

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

This is why you are so afraid.

Alex Jones is the biggest fear-monger in the world right now. His job is to make you afraid and suspicious of everything. After all, if there were no conspiracy theories, he would be out of work, wouldnt he?

He WANTS you to be afraid.

And he wants you to be afraid while you buy his DVD's and listen to his radio show.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
WW3 is not going to happen,at least in the way most people think,there's too much profit to be lost..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
I say bring it on!

America won the Olympics and landed on Mars all on the same month,there is nothing we can't do

Not that I intend to provoke you or your people but keep in mind that every "empire" had its birth, its peak and of course its decline. And if you look and the world map from let's say the year 500 B.C. up forward to this very day you'll see how the map had drastically changed over the centuries and it would be rather obnoxious of you or anyone in fact to even consider the possibility of our present world not changing at all in the near or distant future. Many great empires were crushed to pieces one way or the other, no need to believe that yours is somewhat invincible.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'd rather take bets as to the date when the first nuclear weapon will be used. Everyone put in twenty five stars and get a month on a calendar No year, just a month. goes on till it happens. No presidents or military commanders of any country having nuclear weapons are allowed to play, they can rig the game....

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'd rather take bets as to the date when the first nuclear weapon will be used. Everyone put in twenty five stars and get a month on a calendar No year, just a month. goes on till it happens. No presidents or military commanders of any country having nuclear weapons are allowed to play, they can rig the game....

Don't know the start date, but all will be done by the end of May 2013.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

may 21 2013 is just the start of a new beginning. by that time most of the craziness will be over and many will have died.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Not going to be another WW yet, still need that new Hitler to show up and seduce the populace and he'll be a slick one alright.

He's already here, his name is Obama and he is just waiting to be reelected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join