It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MVMA's - Hypnotic Like Atmosphere at the MTV VMA's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I am not sure if I am the only person who is thinking this, so I am asking you guys and gals if you get the same type of impression from the way the entertainers are conducting themselves at this years MTV Video Music Awards - or the MVMA's (Manchurian Video Music Awards).

I haven't watched the VMA's in years, and happened to see it on live tonight, so I tuned in to see how much it has changed.

I know that there are generally cookie things and actions that take place there, but what I have noticed seems to go over the top with strange personality quirks so far.

I noticed the rapper 'Lil Wayne' win an award with another entertainer named Drake. The two, along with several other members of their posse, took the stage. From the moment the cameras panned to them in the audience until their departure from the stage, there seemed to be something off about the way they were acting.

At first I thought it might just be them trying to act cool and seem like they just don't give a 'crap'. Then I noticed an artist named Katy Perry sitting in the audience, next to another performer named Rihanna. The scene was captured during a performance by a boy band called 'One Direction'.

As the music played, the cameras switched to a feed of Perry and Rihanna, where Perry was singing along. In the clip you can see Perry lean over, close her eyes, and sing into Rihanna's ear, looked intimate, though she didn't finish the lyrical sentence. She mimed the words, 'I want that' - the full & accurate lyric is, 'I need that 1 thing'

Ok, so I thought it seemed strange and intimate the way she looked while lip-synching into Rihanna's ear. No big deal though, she did have a song titled, 'I Kissed A Girl' and Rihanna has some pretty raunchy sexual lyrics, so maybe they are intimate.

I continued watching up until a few minutes ago when another award was given to an artist called, 'Nikki Minaj'. She was one of the 'posse' that accompanied Drake and 'Lil Wayne' to the stage for a previous award, where she also seemed a bit strange.

When her victory was announced she seemed incredibly shocked. Not a patronizing shock, like someone who has success on her level might do... similar to someone knowing about their suprise birthday party, but they still act shocked to make everyone think it worked.

I wish I had a clip to show you this particular instance, because I am having trouble grabbing the words for an accurate description and if you could see it, you will know what I am talking about.

As Minaj approaches the podium to accept the award, she is flanked by 2 men at either side (body guards or more posse members maybe?) It seems almost as if they are holding her arms, to keep her from falling over. Maybe they all went and got messed up beforehand or maybe their is something else going on.

I don't know what could be going on that would include many of the artists. Maybe a mass hypnotic trance, haha?

As I watch the expressions on many of their faces and the actions they make, I can't help but be reminded of the Bill Clinton video - the one where make-up is being applied before and interview and he is completely unemotional, literally looks like a trance or Zombie...

Anyway, the awards are on MTV right now and I would like to ask those of you who can watch it to check it out and let me know if you have noticed anything that seems strange with the artists in general.

Would be nice to hear what you may (or may not) notice about their presence and mannerism through the awards show.
edit on 6-9-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Why bother watching that junk it will rot your brain

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Thanks for that insight, thread just wouldn't be complete without those wise words

I believe I explained why I was originally watching it in the OP, if you care to read it, unless you are the fastest reader on the planet... You'd just about have to be, in order to read the entire OP and post a comment in only 2 minutes!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yeah its a stage event, well rehearsed and all the people who win are all just part of "the club".

Nobody with any musical talent will win any of these awards.

i did not watch the event, but based on the descriptions of the "artists' that won it seems like its par the course for EMPTY-V.

It is nothing more than a massive brainwashing ritual.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well sex sells and they want ratings they want to hook the lil kids so advertisers pay top dollar for a spot.. Sex sells and the singers know that ... Just the other night i watched Saturday night live that i haven't cared to watch in over 20 years and there is rianna spanking her muff for 3 min... Maybe it is just me but these child stars that the record labels are pumping threw and child actors have just taken a nose dive in the last 20 years..

Edit watching this stuff will rot your brain my friend .... just look at the youth you are talking about in the audience ,, all zombie like
edit on 6/9/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I saw some of it, and actually the part you're talking about, and think you're looking for something which isn't there.

Some celebs are just weird. Politicians to actors to musicians. Doesn't mean everything you hear is true, which obviously it isn't, but some trance these folks were swept up in? Puh-lease. Maybe some smoked or drank something beforehand, as celebs do at events, and politicians, and actors, and everyday people.

My advice? Relax. There's not a conspiracy related to everything.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by morningeagle

I agree with you on that. I haven't seen an MTV awards show in years. I was on the back end of the generation who watched MTV when there were actually music videos on it. When they started doing the sitcom programming I lost interest.

Tuned in tonight to see how it compares to what I remembers, but I surely don't remember seeing the artists behave this way. There is a performance on right now that will no doubt be subject of debate shortly.

A performance with a performer entering stage out of a snakes mouth, with fangs deployed.... it is, without doubt, a satan worshiping ritual of the elite, haha, well, I am sure that's what we'll hear - I just wonder who the 'sacrifice' will be?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I suppose watching stuff like this could be detrimental to mental health... then again, every generation has said the same thing to the younger generation... Not sure how this type of entertainment could be beneficial though

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
I saw some of it, and actually the part you're talking about, and think you're looking for something which isn't there.

Some celebs are just weird. Politicians to actors to musicians. Doesn't mean everything you hear is true, which obviously it isn't, but some trance these folks were swept up in? Puh-lease. Maybe some smoked or drank something beforehand, as celebs do at events, and politicians, and actors, and everyday people.

My advice? Relax. There's not a conspiracy related to everything.

Well, I have to say, I am not looking for anything. It is the impression I got from seeing it, with no attempt to pull anything of conspiracy out of it. That's also the reason for asking about it here, to see if anyone else got the impression of artists acting strange - above and beyond the normal eccentricities we see in artists

If someone had the ability to manipulate the minds and actions of celebrities, do you think they would? No, I am not claiming anyone definitely has this ability or that anyone is definitely in trance, puh-lease!, no way I could possibly know that, one way or the other.

'There's not a conspiracy related to everything'... of course there is!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by morningeagle

A performance with a performer entering stage out of a snakes mouth, with fangs deployed.... it is, without doubt, a satan worshiping ritual of the elite, haha, well, I am sure that's what we'll hear - I just wonder who the 'sacrifice' will be?

What about ozzy eating the head of a bad ,,, or any alice cooper show .. or hell even gwar

I highly doubt these people were affiliated with the elite class... Showman ship sells sex sells ,, i believe they call it theatrics .
edit on 6/9/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

I suppose watching stuff like this could be detrimental to mental health... then again, every generation has said the same thing to the younger generation... Not sure how this type of entertainment could be beneficial though

Agreed 100%
even the beatles and elvis was considered the devils music

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sure they were in a trance, but OP you were in a trance just like them while you were watching...
Im gonna go with the first reply, that crap will rot your mind as well as 98% of other TV...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

They were not involved with the Elite class?? Seriously? They are outstanding examples of a segment of the elite class...

Edit to add: Unless you mean the 'Ruling Elite', then I doubt they are directly involved. Whether they are capable of directly pulling strings or not, fame and money on their level definitely carries influence.
edit on 6-9-2012 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

Absolutely, I am always in a trance, I know how to hide it when I am on TV at a globally broadcast event though. I can keep it under control, just like I can control when I turn into a werewolf - unless someone says my programmed Machurian word.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
trance = oxycontin, cough syrup mixed with alcohol, coc aine, heroin and whatever adavan, ritalin, prozac, aderrall, etc they could get their hands on....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Yes, I wouldn't doubt it...

the one scene where the singer, Perry, sang into Rihanna's ear, it seemed like what we may think a stoned person would act. Her eyes were drooping a bit, in a half-open double-vision kinda way.

You may notice, if you ever watch the referenced scene, that it's possible to read Perry's lips. She doesn't sing the entire lyric to Rihanna, who was sitting next to her. It just seemed odd, the way they were so close, with Perry singing in her ear, lol.

I have no problem with anyone's lifestyle preference, but I thought they were both straight and that's probably why I found it odd.

That, coupled with several other things I began to notice, gave me the impression that something was just not quite right at the show, in general.

It can be fun to speculate on things like this, for entertainment purposes - maybe even uncover some truth that would otherwise remain hidden.

I am suprised there hasn't been a popular thread on the MTV VMA's to pop up yet. Afterall, these are the same people and entertainers that were involved in the Super Bowl Half-Time Show and other performances that have been questioned as possible conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It's funny because every single one of the artists you mention have been accused of being "illuminati puppets" and of having subliminals and / or programming in their songs and videos.

I've even seen some write-ups and videos about the VMA's themselves being huge rituals.

new topics

top topics

join