It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[un]Official 2012 Obama DNC Speech Thread….What did he mean and do you believe it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
He's been president for 4 years with lots of speeches and no plan. Tonight, he wants another 4 years. Same speech, no plan.

QUESTION:
WHAT IS HIS PLAN?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

My prediction,,,,,,,,,lies,,,,,,lies,,,,,,,,lies,,,,,,,,lies,,,,,,,,

and MORE AND BIGGER lies,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Good observation. They were double-thinking about replacing Biden.

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I think the title of this thread should have read [un]Official troll Obama's speech thread.

Anyway...Kind of a strange transition from Biden to Obama. Seems out of sync with the highly choreographed rest of the three days.
edit on 9/6/2012 by Sergeant Stiletto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

This is nothing more than a repeat of his 2008 speech, a bunch of lies and false promises.

He’s done nothing but speak in platitudes so far. I find it ironic how he’s now evoking the constitution and veterans!

He says, “2008 wasn’t about ME”? Really?

“You did that,” he said!

WOW!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

He's been president for 4 years with lots of speeches and no plan. Tonight, he wants another 4 years. Same speech, no plan.

QUESTION:
WHAT IS HIS PLAN?

YES….WHERE is the PLAN?

All I heard last week was “the GOP has no plan.” If you’re going to make those claims then you’d better lay out a plan. He even said tonight he's going to create a million new jobs and we're going to produce our own energy!!

I’m waiting for the plan….

edit on 6-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
He didn't even mention his signature accomplishment...OBAMACARE.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyfromreality

There hasn't been a ton of lies, it's been more just empty promises, empty rhetoric, references to historical figures (that would never support Obama's politics), and pleas that people continue to be miserable for 4 more years so that we continue to move forward.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ah,more bread and circuses for the masses who buy into the 2 party scam.Obama and Romney have no new ideas or desire to fix this nation because that's not what the oligarchs hired them for.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
He can't run on his record. So his speech ws full of passion and rhetoric.

I found it odd that he didn't applaud individual achievement. That someone always had someone else responsible.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

If the oligarchs really have hired them all, then they must have got Obama + Biden at 2 for 1 rummage sale!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
OBAMA PLAN FOR 2012: PREVENT ROMNEY FROM WINNING
-My Takeaway From His Speech

Originally posted by Heros_son
reply to post by jimmyfromreality

There hasn't been a ton of lies, it's been more just empty promises, empty rhetoric, references to historical figures (that would never support Obama's politics), and pleas that people continue to be miserable for 4 more years so that we continue to move forward.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

WHAT IS HIS PLAN?

Beat Romney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well again Obama gives another speech full of rhetoric, passion, and promises with no plan to achieve those promises. A promise with no plan is a lie before its even spoken.

What's even more pathetic than Obama's speech is the fact that there are 10's of millions that are actually dumb enough to believewhat these politicians say.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

He can't run on his record. So his speech ws full of passion and rhetoric.

He made the most of it…the guy has the gift of gab.

I found it odd that he didn't applaud individual achievement. That someone always had someone else responsible.

That is surprising considering he made reference to the “you didn’t build that” comment. I figured he’d go all the way.

I heard the class warfare argument but the thing I’m scratching my head about now is when he claimed that he’s worked with business leaders to bring jobs back to America…when did that happen?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Beat Romney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No…that’s his GOAL!

What’s his PLAN to accomplish that GOAL?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Well again Obama gives another speech full of rhetoric, passion, and promises with no plan to achieve those promises. A promise with no plan is a lie before its even spoken.

What's even more pathetic than Obama's speech is the fact that there are 10's of millions that are actually dumb enough to believewhat these politicians say.

Ya, I thought we’d have something to debate. I REALLY thought after all the GOP convention criticism we’d hear him lay out a plan.

Nothing new tonight…same old rhetoric. I don’t think he said anything to swing independents.

Oh well….I had fun talking smack about Obama!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What’s his PLAN to accomplish that GOAL?

With a person like Romney, he doesn't need a plan.

Seriously, with this economy...with all that has happen the last 4 years..I do find it hard to believe that Romney was the best thing the Republicans had to offer. This was the Republicans turn to take over the White House..Notice the word WAS.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Obama can't be that dumb. I know many independents, who swayed Obama last time. They don't care about political ideologies. They don't care about speeches. They don't care about rhetoric. They care about a REAL PLAN and their bottom line is money.

Conclusion:
Obama's internal polls most likely indicate problems with his "base."

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Really honest here, Romney is not my favorite guy. I just can't stand the POTUS we have now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join