It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delusional reality, The New Normal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Delusional reality: Everything peddled by politicians, media, banks and television is a fiction

The "War on Terror" is a complete fabrication. There is no terrorism other than what the government creates in order to sell its agenda of a police state takeover. Click here to read Paul Craig Roberts' article that lays this out in brilliant detail.

The CDC's war on West Nile virus is also a complete fabrication. There is no real West Nile virus threat. (Read article here.) The odds of being killed by West Nile are, much like with "terrorism," even lower than the odds of being killed by a bee sting.

The "economic recovery" of America is a fairy tale. Over the last few days, the federal debt reached a jaw-dropping $16 trillion -- nearly $5 trillion of that debt has been incurred under one person: President Obama. Unemployment is at record highs. Half the population is on federal aid of one form or another. Food stamp costs have skyrocketed.

All the ads of Big Pharma are completely faked, promoting dangerous prescription drugs that are approved by the FDA based on faked clinical studied.

The USDA, EPA, FDA, ATF, DEA are all fake operations, actually running their own scams and frauds rather than protecting the American public from anything. We'd all be better off to simply abolish every federal regulator and start over.

www.naturalnews.com...

and the list goes on and on in this article and the saddest thing i can feel while reading this plethora of information is this, i can't dispute most of it and that makes me nauseous.

if you read the entire article it will probably make you sick as well but reality sets in and you soon realize most of what they claim is at least based on truth and much is true at face value.

Most of your life is played out in a virtual world, almost as if you were an animated character in a computer simulation... something like The Matrix.

You are living in a dream world, Neo.

So what's real?
• Physical books. No batteries required.
• Family, including pets.
• Dirt (soil).
• Gardening, permaculture, seeds.
• Gold and silver.
• Consciousness, free will, awareness.
• The sun. Warmth and light. Energy for life.
• Liquid water. Perhaps the most miraculous substance in the universe.
• Honeybees, insects and pollinators.
• Sea salt. Minerals. Elements for health.
• Love, compassion, forgiveness, humility.
• Firearms, hammers and other purely mechanical devices that don't need "firmware" to operate.

i think there is a lot to be said of that list, at least you know it's real and you can use them in times of need, try saying that about the list above them.

i myself am buying ahead in supplies such as food\feed, seeds, coal to heat my home, gold/silver because hey it's shiny and my wife likes it, tools and so on. with that list i can rest assure that if i need them they're there and i will need them in any event so they're a good investment.

what's real in your world ATS? what investments are you making that you can say are real and usable?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

almost ALL illusions require a very very specific perspective for them to work...

we can always change our perspective we just have to want to look at the world differently.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

agreed and i believe the more people that realize how we are being lied to the faster the illusion will change.

i see people waking up in small increments around me and i rarely mention my beliefs to anyone unless they ask me. i guess the real solution is for enough people to see the real picture and adjust accordingly, then we have a chance of real change.

P.S. love the last line in your sig. lol

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

So what's real?

• Physical books. No batteries required.
• Family, including pets.
• Dirt (soil).
• Gardening, permaculture, seeds.
• Gold and silver.
• Consciousness, free will, awareness.
• The sun. Warmth and light. Energy for life.
• Liquid water. Perhaps the most miraculous substance in the universe.
• Honeybees, insects and pollinators.
• Sea salt. Minerals. Elements for health.
• Love, compassion, forgiveness, humility.
• Firearms, hammers and other purely mechanical devices that don't need "firmware" to operate.

How about none of the above except maybe our distorted view of consciousness and awareness. The brain seems to be nothing more than an achor, which simply makes us anchor babies in a potentially virtual reality. If you do a few thought experiments concerning the nature of reality, you will find out pretty quickly that reality is not what it seems and that there is no such thing as free will. Physical matter appears to be a mathematical construct produced through the interference battern of subatomic particles, bosons look good right now as there is potential to create holographic space. Who really knows though, you can't be sure what anything is until you are outside the "system." Unfortunately, it appears the doorway is via "death" at which point maybe we find out what we actually are and/or the purpose of our visit to this virtual reality.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

i see people waking up in small increments around me and i rarely mention my beliefs to anyone unless they ask me. i guess the real solution is for enough people to see the real picture and adjust accordingly, then we have a chance of real change.

P.S. love the last line in your sig. lol

Yep I see people "waking up" every day as well, as cliche as that term has become it still describes what is going on well enough. Whence the wake though they seem confounded on how to solve the looming problem the wold suddenly appears to be...

As I like to say, when you know better you do better...and hopefully for most that is all that is needed for they will react to their illusory world differently and see it for what it is...

As Ghandi put it...

be the change you want to see in the world...or in other words...change your perspective to what you want to see in the world...and act accordingly.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Brought to you by: The Natural news...

Don't buy the unreal fear they are selling you buy the all natural fear we are selling you...

Look deeper, subscribe to The Natural News look at the Natural News adds, buy Natural News products, meet the new boss...same as the old boss...

edit on 6-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

they can be bias at that site but this article holds a lot of truth no matter who mentions it. do you dispute the content of the article or just the source?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

they can be bias at that site but this article holds a lot of truth no matter who mentions it. do you dispute the content of the article or just the source?

I am just tired of the whole fear agenda and it is at work here as well. Good Cop, Bad Cop...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It looks almost like the author of this article simply skimmed over a bunch of old ATS topics without actually reading through the threads. He should have linked to ATS for each topic instead of using scare tactics to create profit for himself.

About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a passion for sharing empowering information to help improve personal and planetary health He has authored more than 1,800 articles and dozens of reports, guides and interviews on natural health topics, and he has published numerous courses on preparedness and survival, including financial preparedness, emergency food supplies, urban survival and tactical self-defense.

The more people he scares, the more people will take his courses.

He's also the founder of a well known HTML email software company whose 'Email Marketing Director' software currently runs the NaturalNews subscription database.

And the more subscribers he gets, the more he can market his spammer software.

Mike Adams seems to be more fake than the things he describes in his article.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I am just tired of the whole fear agenda and it is at work here as well. Good Cop, Bad Cop...

i understand very well. this article is more of a reality check than fear mongering in my OP but yeah it runs rampant these days. having good ideas for peoples assets i think is more geared toward finding answers for people who don't know what to do with theirs. like for me ordering 10 tones of coal is an investment for me since it's enough to heat my home for several years and i save on the cost going up in the future.

that's not fear mongering, that's smart business. for myself i don't have to believe in any conspiracy's to see our financial situation is a complete mess and can only go one direction, inevitably. there are still many citizens who truly believe this financial mess is just another slump and that's scary to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

yeah i have no prior information from the author but the content is what it's about. the issues he poses are very real and i think the more people educate themselves to the reality of this, the faster we can all come up with ways to fix it.

top topics

join