It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker. Time for me to tell my stories about spirits, posession, cosmic energy & health, B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
My name is David, and im from Southern California. Ive lurked for years, created an account not to long ago, yet remained a lurker, unfortunately. There are at least 3 topics that i would like to tell you about. One of which is about a possible exorcism/possession that i witnessed and involves my whole family. Changed my life forever. I know now that there is something out there. My intentions are not to make believers out of anyone that doubts the existence of inter-dimensional beings, a creator, or anything of the sort, but merely to get answers and a possible explanation. Im fully aware of the popular "no evidence? well then GTFO" mentality a lot of ATSers seem to live by, and i've been rather afraid of the responses i would get, since i tend to take things personal and don't want to stress myself out anymore than i already am for fear of worsening my life consuming anxiety symptoms that i seemed to have developed recently. This anxiety/stress related issues i've been experiencing would make a great read as well, and i intend to post about this too, with the intention of helping people overcome it.

The third thing i am looking forward to sharing with you all here is about some type of cosmic energy that leaks out of the ground. This place is considered sacred and is located in my home country, on land owned by my co-worker's grandfather. My co-worker has visited the location numerous times, and can vouch for the stories, effects, and mystery behind this cosmic energy (or at least, that's what i would call it) People claim there are always UFO's that seem to stop by, as if they are re-fueling their crafts, or at the very least, visiting the location for some reason. There is no mention of this on ATS yet, and i plan to write up an awesome thread on it. I also plan on visiting this location before the end of the year myself. But i feel like i already have enough to create a respectable thread on it.

I dont know what else to say, other than that, UFOs, technology, and the mysterious intrigue and fascinate me. I have an extensive background in all things web and programming/computer related technology. I own 3 businesses and i am a respected member of my community, with a solid reputation that i earned, dealing with people and businesses all around southern california. I look forward to getting to know some of you. I live a fast paced and busy life, and i am shocked, as i sit here and type, to finally have a spare minute to introduce myself at last.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by corruptpc

Welcome to ATS David,

I am very interested in reading more about these experiences you speak of.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hey bud, welcome back to your introduction thread! I know about anxiety... My mom had it really bad, and would have to take a xanax 45 mins before leaving the house for any reason. She said it actually went away for about 8 years or so around the time I was a kid and then came back, worse than ever... I've never had it that bad, but, I do have it off and on... Mostly on, it seems.

I don't answer my phone 80-90% of the time, I seem to prefer texting or email... I don't usually like to go out a lot, unless its to be with my girlfriend. She seems to be the best cure, or the love we share. I don't know if it is genetic, or a result of some things I've been through, like a post traumatic thing, or what... But feel free to send me a private message if you want to talk about it more, or any other topic. I'm not the type to ridicule anyone for any reason, unless i see someone doing it to someone else... and I love hearing peoples strange stories. Either way, I look forward to coming across some more of your threads

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome corruptpc

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Cosmic energy that leaks out of the ground sounds like a novel topic I haven't seen here on ATS, please do share and be welcomed here.

Many can relate to your anxiety from what I've seen: as well, there are those who do attack and prey upon those like yourself with emotional vulnerabilities. One of my favorite threads was derailed because the guy had aspergers and couldn't get himself to readdress the topic instead of the preson who was "trolling" him.

I wish you success and strength in sharing what you have with the ATS community.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

i guess "cosmic" energy would not be appropriate. Its a place where people go to feel and surround themselves in this energy that seems to come from the ground to the sky. People come here to pray and be healed, or for fun. It seems like once they are standing at a specific point, something happens that can be felt and heard. i cant wait to get started

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

thanks for your reply. Im kind of in the same boat. The thing about me is that it seemed to just get 100 times worse overnight. Im starting to think that i might have some kind of mineral or vitamin deficiency. Its hard dealing with this because i also have pain everywhere. I have all the symptoms of a heart attack or stroke constantly and there has not been a day that has gone by in which i DIDNT think i was about to die since April lol. Im still here so i dont know what it is. Doctors say its anxiety and stress - and thats what i believed when i started this post but now im not so sure.

I also hate to talk to people on the phone. I own 3 businesses so its hard to get away with it. My excuse is that all my customers need to leave a voice message "in order to better serve you" Last night my head started to feel weird. I I felt pressure and fullness in my head. This is a new one. Perhaps all these weird, mysterious pains i am having are causing my anxiety, and anxiety is making it worse... like a loop that i am stuck in. Im scared of going to sleep and i dread traffic. Sorry about the post is all over the place, but i barely have enough time to post anything since im so busy.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

thanks. I cant wait to get started. I had a few free minutes to see what other people have posted about possession and im kind of scared to post it. There are people that simply say things like "its not real" or "possession doesnt exists so you must be lying"

Last night i finally mustered up the courage to ask my mom about it, to get her side of the story and i even recorded her voice... she can barely speak. when i post the story on ATS (and when i read 20 posts) i will also offer the voice recording to a select few. im not sure if im doing good or bad by posting my story. My main goal is to find out why it happened, how, and if theres anything i should do about it. it was a triple posession where the demon went into my cousin, then 2 uncles.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by corruptpc

what are your businesses?

my advice would be to simplify your life as much as possible,,, meaning become aware of the unnessacery stress and control it,,, start with focusing on eating well,,,with every moment you dont have spending time thinking about work,, spend time relaxing,,, worry free,,, sorry i cant offer much advice,,, but i hope the best for ya,.,

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I own a computer consulting firm, a web development business and a clothing line. But I also work full time as a developer for another company so I do the 3 on the side with the help of interns or family. thanks for the advice I am trying and I know now what's important. I plan to change my life around after I get out of this last bit of debt

top topics

join