It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Senate Candidate Supports Life Sentences For Rape Victims Who Obtain Abortions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by thepresident

I think you are getting upset. Did Neo's defense of the innocent unborn rattle your cage?

No, Neo's defense of putting rape victims in prison for life rattles my cage.

He is as Big Government as any liberal out there.

He will then moan if he has to pay to support the born child, that is also pretty sick.

How about reading over 10,000 posts and get back to me about being " Big government".

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious
reply to post by neo96

So all the orphanages are empty already?
Nice!
I guess you do kind of have a point then.

Do you know how hard it is to adopt in this country? Why do you think so many have to go to Africa and Chile and other places to adopt?
edit on 5-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

but there are also thousands if not millions of couples who can't have children who could and would give that "burden" a chance at life as it should.
IF this is so true, why do we have any orphanages ??

Some people have a twisted since of morality.
since sense is likely what you meant, i will say ...yes Neo, we humans do.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Power?

Like the fact that murder is already illegal?

So a child costs too much kill it, so putting murders in prison costs so much so let them run around free.

Like i said some twisted sense of "morality".
edit on 5-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

So you agree to put rape victims into prison for life, you just don't have the nuts to say it.

That is pretty moral of you.

I bet you don't want to pay to feed those lazy unwanted children you want to force
on people?

Big Government Neo, enjoy your big government and all the welfare dude.

I'm gonna send you a U2U election night buddy

Closet statist unite!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by neo96

but there are also thousands if not millions of couples who can't have children who could and would give that "burden" a chance at life as it should.
IF this is so true, why do we have any orphanages ??

Some people have a twisted since of morality.
since sense is likely what you meant, i will say ...yes Neo, we humans do.

Mostly likely that those orphanages are state run that amount to what some would call prision to where that millions of Americans adopt from abroad.

More Americans feel sorry for children of other nations than the ones here difference is they aren't killing them.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Read my post about adoption in this country. I personally have family who went to Chile 3 times to adopt. She had to have a Chilean friend help her.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

I think you are getting upset. Did Neo's defense of the innocent unborn rattle your cage?

No, Neo's defense of putting rape victims in prison for life rattles my cage.

He is as Big Government as any liberal out there.

He will then moan if he has to pay to support the born child, that is also pretty sick.

How about reading over 10,000 posts and get back to me about being " Big government".

I would be sick if I read that much of your acidic diatribe.

You are what they call a RINO or a Neocon

you like big government when it suits you, but you point your finger like
a son of a gun.

Your mask should be pictured in the dictionary after the word HYPOCRISY

Big Government Neo

Goodnight
edit on 5-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Really?

About sending rapists to prision for life wouldn't it be easier to kill them?

Come now show us that morality.

Big Government is over 70 million on SS,that same 70 million getting medicare which is automatically deducted from that SS check, then add another 50 million on medicaid, then add another 48 million on welfare.

Hey let's abort them all then we won't have to worry about paying for that Big Government "burden":.

Come on now whose game?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Really?

About sending rapists to prision for life wouldn't it be easier to kill them?

Come now show us that morality.

Big Government is over 70 million on SS,that same 70 million getting medicare which is automatically deducted from that SS check, then add another 50 million on medicaid, then add another 48 million on welfare.

Hey let's abort them all then we won't have to worry about paying for that Big Government "burden":.

Come on now whose game?

Hey, all that justifies putting rape victims into prison for life

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

heh heh Neo you really got to him. I guess he found it easier to push a girl around.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Big Government Neo

You want to talk about Big Govt? Let's talk about the Progressive nanny state. Let's talk about forcing Americans to purchase health insurance and fining them using the IRS to collect. Let's talk about forcing insurance companies to pay for contraceptives. Let's talk about raiding farms that sell raw milk because it's not pasteurized. Let's talk about the gazillion EPA regulations. Let's talk about why Democrats are constantly bloviating about "de-regulation". It's because they LIVE for regulating our lives to death. Don't even talk about freedom and liberty till you address the Progressive need to control every aspect of our lives.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Then talk about planned parenthood and its free abortions and contraceptions.

That would be great more BIG GOVERNMENT.

Nevermind were suppose to bash the evil righties trying to protect a human life, and all that from the same people who say, "stop don't step on that plant,save that tree!!!! Its precious life!!!".

The hypocrisy is thick in here.
edit on 5-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Why in the world are the resident ATS Republican shills here talking about Freedom and Liberty?

When their party is the one that believes that rules should be made after what the bible says, no one should have abortions because the bible says its bad, gays are not to be allowed to marry because hey jesus says its bad!

The republican shills should stop being so hypocritical!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Mostly likely that those orphanages are state run that amount to what some would call prision to where that millions of Americans adopt from abroad.
and, this is what ?? besides an excuse.
i didn't ask about adoptions abroad, i asked why We have ANY orphanages if what you claim is so true.
care to answer the question asked or is deflection all you have ?

More Americans feel sorry for children of other nations than the ones here difference is they aren't killing them.
prove it ... i know better and so should you.

IF you and folks like you who share this outrageous belief REALLY gave a rats pattuti about the children, you'd be beating the doors down of these, i think you called them, prisons, to rescue these children. however, all you offer is excuses ... niiiice.

so long as these men remember that it takes two to make'em ... i'm good.
what better way to activate expedient population reduction ??

if i'm going to jail for life anyway (abortion), might as well take the whole blood-line with me (father), what have i got to lose ??
edit on 5-9-2012 by Honor93 because: format

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Why in the world are the resident ATS Republican shills here talking about Freedom and Liberty?

When their party is the one that believes that rules should be made after what the bible says, no one should have abortions because the bible says its bad, gays are not to be allowed to marry because hey jesus says its bad!

The republican shills should stop being so hypocritical!

You've just reminded me that there's a movie on now with literally liberal brain-washing and stereotyping of Christians as "bible thumpers who don't even know scripture" That is just about verbatim dialogue coming out of a teen's mouth in this nasty movie and then they show the other teen, her brother, going to his room and show a cross on the wall and the guy is pointing a gun and dad comes in and takes the gun away, then the kid goes to school where his demon neo nazi Christian friends go terrorize another kid in the bathroom. It was so sick I ranted at my husband and walked out of the room
It's just liberal mindless brain washing techniques and will you ever call them on it? No because you engage in exactly that type of stereotyping. I've seen you and others here do it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Go ask Angelina Jolie why didn't she adopt American kids eh.

Deflected nothing can't help if people don't like the answers they get however they are free to write their own responses to get the answers they want.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

Read my post about adoption in this country. I personally have family who went to Chile 3 times to adopt. She had to have a Chilean friend help her.
your point ??
my mate is adopted, as was his sister and 2 of my half-siblings, as well as a couple cousins ... all in the USA, can't be that dang difficult.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

It's easy to talk about orphanages and then get mad when people tell you the truth that you cannot just go rescue these kids. You have to go through a process, and you never even addressed my post about having to go abroad because I have family who had to go to Chile.

You are defending abortion and then have some self righteous opinion about orphanages. You feel that killing the unborn is "saving:" them from living unwanted lives in orphanages. The irony is just staggering.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Friendly reminder...

The topic of this thread is "GOP Senate Candidate Supports Life Sentences For Rape Victims Who Obtain Abortions".

Things are drifting miles off topic here. Please bring it back on topic!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

reply to post by Honor93

your point ??
my mate is adopted, as was his sister and 2 of my half-siblings, as well as a couple cousins ... all in the USA, can't be that dang difficult.

Yes it can be. It's not an excuse for abortion. You are using Margaret sanger/thomas malthus style argument here.

edit: sorry Heff
I'm leaving the thread now anyways.
edit on 5-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join