It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only Fools and Horses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
For all U.K ATS members has anyone seen The Strory of Only Fools and Horses? i have it on DVD it has interviews with John Sulliva(writer of series) and David Jason,Nic Lyndhurst and other Characters from the series.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I Love that show man..... Ever watch "Open all Hours" with Ronnie Barker, and David Jason?? Or how about "Goodnight Sweetheart" With Nic Lyndhurst?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yeah ig ot that on DVD the story of only fools its cool and i got the whole collection. Woooooohooooooo and the whole collection of blackadder.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Only Fools and Horses, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Father Ted, Porridge...if you've got these in your collection you're going to be very happy, and that's to name just a few...

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Only Fools and Horses, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Father Ted, Porridge...if you've got these in your collection you're going to be very happy, and that's to name just a few...

Yeah i got all Fawlty towers, no farther ted, some porridge.

Im the king of comedy

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have only started to collect the Fools and Horses on DVD my parents have the whole collection on tape though.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Add Monty Python movies and Red Dwarf, I've got all the Father Ted's (shame he died would like to have seen more) and i wasnt ever really a fan of Porridge

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Anyone remember an old show called "Mullberry"??

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Whos's your favourite character? mine's Rodders then Boycie.

Del i bet is most peoples favourite.

new topics

top topics

join