It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soo my friend just became a free mason.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatOwl
If you're in a war, and the opposing soldier is about to shoot you, all you have to do is throw up your hands in a certain way to give the "masonic distress signal" and the soldier will save your life instead.

Actually, the story of Armistead and Bingham from the Civil War, even if not apocryphal (which many believe it to be) does not end with anyone's life being saved. Armistead dies but not prior to entrusting Bingham to pass his belongings to Union General Hanncock with whom he was friends.

You need to actually get your history straight.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by thepolish1

Originally posted by Saurus

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
You may be disappointed because I am willing to bet Masonic meetings are really boring, the secrets really are not that interesting once you learn them...

I'll tell you a secret of Freemasonry...

"You haven't lived a truly rewarding day unless you have done something for someone who will never be able to repay you."

Some may find this secret uninteresting. A Freemason would find this secret profound.

Thank you very much. I think over time people have lost their way. Everyone should be that way. Just my opinion. And most of the Masons I know are all cops, or business owners in our community. And they are all good people.

The Freemasons are a socity that will do anything for a brother, or someone who is not a brother it is about helping those in need and not expect anything in return. Kinda like paying it forward. Awsome movie.
edit on 6-9-2012 by thepolish1 because: Forgot to comment

nice post. I believe you have got it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScytheofTime
The only thing Masons are scared of are fake Masons.
They go to great lenths to assure you are who you say you are.
Thats all i've been able to conclude from my research of Masonry.
Of all the Secret Societies, Masonry has to be the most benign, men with money will always be dangerous, so don't think that Masons can't have an evil agenda, but they are not an organized evil, just a bunch of symbolism that tries to reach enlightenment without the use of religion (unless you personally want to include religion).

The church has alot of money, so to further a cause of enlightenment that rivals the church takes an organized effort with wealthy input. Otherwise the church wins.

Just my interpretation based on the writings I have read.

~S.o.T.

Yep the church does have lots of money,lol thay have Sunday morning wrapped up in anyway

They even have "Tunes" about it,easy like sunday morning

Does fake Masons say they are Masons to make money of degrees? or is it a matter of what the op has wrote?
Or just people doing good saying they are masons.
Seem like it would not take much to find out?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lostgold

You don't pay to do the degrees!

This is Freemasonry we're talking about - not Scientology!

edit on 8/9/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2012 by GMAN923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by network dude
Ask him if he knows how to bow to Balphomet?

I hear they teach that when you get to number 3.
And here I was thinking he was just full of number 2…
LMAO! Seriously I needed that, Awesome reply sir. Clever indeed. Sorry for the double post hit reply instead of quote

edit on 10-9-2012 by GMAN923 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen
... I'm saying ima see how it plays out for him cause he still tells me things he shouldent, and still it's some things he's SCARED to tell me

This genuinely made me giggle through my 'cup-a-soup' ... it sounds like your friend hasn't quite grasped the concept of a 'secret' society

Bless your little cotton socks this is one of the most naive posts I've read on ATS for some time ... and that's saying something.

Maybe you should consider doing a little research about the Masons and discover your own information so that you can attain a more educated view of the subject in general.

Thanks for making me smile

Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join