It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodsucking parasites infest Democratic National Convention!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
True!! They also have a bedbug problem in Charlotte!!

The blood-sucking insects have made a resurgence in recent years, including reports of them at nine of the hotels being used for Democrats’ nominating convention this week in Charlotte…

But county health officials say they have taken precautions to make sure the pests aren’t waiting in hotel rooms to go home with guests as unwanted souvenirs…

The rise in the pest’s activity has led to the advent of websites such as BedBugReports.com and BedBugRegistry.com, where hotel-goers can report their bad experiences in hopes of warning other travelers.

A search of BedBugRegistry.com brings up more than 30 Charlotte-area hotels where visitors have reported bedbugs, including nine hotels that will host at least 10 of the state delegations attending this week’s convention.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

What did you think I was going to say??

Watch for the scratching delegates!! Could make for a fun drinking game to make watching the convention a little more entertaining...

cheers!!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The two legged kind getting ready to have a propaganda fest in Charlotte getting ready to sell ice water to eskimo's.
edit on 4-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............
that kind of bloodsucking parasite, I thought you meant lawyers.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

The senile GOP delegates confused Charlotte with Tampa
edit on 4-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh, literally. I thought you were speaking figuratively. Either way, a good laugh..
(as I waste away at my desk working for the man) I kind of hope they suck the life out of them all.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kittyfatale

Both!!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Be vewy vewy quite , I za sneaking some vampires down dere.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's going to be a brutal week. Let's see how the MSM covers it... Just like they covered a recent Ryan Rally. All but one camera and virtually all reporters were focused on 7 pro Obama protesters while ignoring the thousands lined up to attend and the hundreds who were turned away due to lack of space to accommodate them.

Good Stuff for the bloodsuckers to feed on!!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This 2 party system was devised by parasites. The same parasites that came up with the federal reserve system. A nation divided cannot stand,

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Bloodsucking parasites infest Democratic National Convention!!

Oxymoron.

Awww, c'mon! Lefties! This is funny!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Depends on perspective and who has the better spin masters the leftist media will eat it up and will not hold anything said accountable.

There is going to be 3 Democrat presidents 2 former, Clinton the guy who had 4 chances to kill bin laden, and robbed from ss, put the last nail in the coffin that lead to the financial crisis.

Carter the worst Democratic presidents until the current guy.

Bloodsuckers The DNC and CNN,MSNBC,CBS,ABC,NBC, bunch of lawyers and bunch of union special interests the term fits like no other.

They made that possible with all that hope and change and yes we can and go forward with a "bug" infestation where one almost wishes they could call pest control.
edit on 4-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join