It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saying hi yall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
hi yall. i am a middle aged white libertarian male. i love watching the paranormal "reality" shows, but have not been convinced yet. same on the extraterrestrial side of things. came here to learn more, but i must be convinced. see you down range.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Welcome to membership! Lots to see and do here, enjoy!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

hi. thanks for the welcome. i hope to find some evidence here that will help me believe in the paranormal. i live in georgia, usa and have heard some great tales, but nothing to convince me.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bullshirt56

We are Rigel4...... You can't see the eyes of the demon until him come 'callin.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh great, another middle aged white libertarian male that watches paranormal "reality" shows. We already have so many of those here. Welcome to the site.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

sarcasm. really. so soon. sorry i shared details. lesson learned. won't happen again.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm new here to!!!! Welcome to ATS! I have become partial to the History Channel, and Nat Geo, and Science channel. This place is quite entertaining! See ya around!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hey guy. You seem like a good soul. Welcome to a great website.Not everyone will be good to you, but some will, and thats what counts!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome bullshirt56

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I gotta start toughening you up immediately so you can learn to survive here
I'm not into feeding people tenderizers to soften them up so they are easy to chew up and spit out.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

bullshirt56, welcome to ATS enjoy your say.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

well. thank you for your concern. but the good thing about forums, it is easy to walk away. having served my country in a most awful manner, i find it safer to walk. don't take my backside as being soft, just do not like confrontation or bickering. good day.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
bullshirt56, I personally have never seen a ghost... But I beleive in them... Some family members have told me about recently deceased loved ones who came to them at night, in their bedroom, whils getting ready to lay down and sleep( I know, they could have dreamt it) . However, I still beleive otherwise.... Another thing.... You are right not to engage in bickering of any sort with any fool on here. Such a waste of time... Good day to you man!

new topics

top topics

join