It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your soundcloud site!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hi all.

I was just thinking that it would be great to be able to hear the ATS users own music. So if you have a soundcload account, and are making music, why not give the link to your soundcloud site here so we can all share and enyoj the creativity of eachother!

Here is my

soundcloud.com...

I do alot of differnt things, I like to play different genres and not stick to just one.
I do all the music myself.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Nice work! I like "att liva vid en fabrik's", dreamy feel. Diverse styles among your tunes. i am just learning myself.
Soundcloud is neat because anyone can put any audio there. soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hi,

Nice idea for a thread.
I perform under the name 'ego the jackal.' I have recorded an album through my modest home setup, would love you to check it out.

www.soundcloud.com/ego-the-jackal

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi everyone, this is kind of a funny place to post my music but maybe it will make a few feel a little better on this suicide monday morning.... i'm in a band called Culture Vandals we are from ireland and well we tend to rock the f**k out , well most of the time we do anyway, here are some links and let us know what you think

soundcloud.com...

songs of interest: " Social science sacred network" soundcloud.com...

"The Doppler Effect" (inst) :soundcloud.com...

"Classi News" : soundcloud.com...

"The Superfallen" soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I read your post, good idea!

Here are mine:

www.soundcloud.com/Resi-Beatz

www.soundcloud.com/Resi-in-Dub

enjoy & Namaste!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
i have artist site on soundclick and also Soundcloud. Its really easy to make music with a virtual studio.

The link below is a thread on pyramids how they are designed to certain lengths of high and diagonal to make musical resonance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is such a good idea! I am a folk/funk musician and play acoustic guitar. I have been songwriting for about 4 years and playing guitar for 13. I am part of a local songwriters club in my local town and we collaborate and critique each others work once a month which is a huge asset to have! This could be a great addition to that where we can critique each others songs and maybe collaborate song ideas. I also do hip hop beats and rap as well. Kind of a weird mix but whatever makes you happy in life right?!

Here is my soundcloud account:

soundcloud.com...

Here are some songs of interest:

Original - soundcloud.com...
Cover - soundcloud.com...
Cover (ROUGH) soundcloud.com...
Hip Hop original - soundcloud.com... Featuring a couple friends of mine.

Let me know what you think! There are lots on there including a couple political conspiracy tunes I've recently written.

here is one of them - soundcloud.com...
This one still has to be mastered as the vocals are a little overpowering still.

Thanks! From what I've heard so far there are some seriously talented musicians on this forum!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
Nice work! I like "att liva vid en fabrik's", dreamy feel. Diverse styles among your tunes. i am just learning myself.
Soundcloud is neat because anyone can put any audio there. soundcloud.com...

Really nice man! Your first song would have been a kick as intro to a psytrance tune. But I liked where you took it. Fat!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by irish1
Hi,

Nice idea for a thread.
I perform under the name 'ego the jackal.' I have recorded an album through my modest home setup, would love you to check it out.

www.soundcloud.com/ego-the-jackal

Sounds good! Really fiting for todays wheater, moody and nice. Hey, what do you record to?

//Robert

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by splitterung
Hi everyone, this is kind of a funny place to post my music but maybe it will make a few feel a little better on this suicide monday morning.... i'm in a band called Culture Vandals we are from ireland and well we tend to rock the f**k out , well most of the time we do anyway, here are some links and let us know what you think

soundcloud.com...

songs of interest: " Social science sacred network" soundcloud.com...

"The Doppler Effect" (inst) :soundcloud.com...

"Classi News" : soundcloud.com...

"The Superfallen" soundcloud.com...

Wow, that first song, Social science sacred network, GREAT stuff. This is the kinda music that im doing at the moment, but with distortion and samples, but that feeling you make with the melody is exactly my type of choice when I make music most of the time. Will be listening to the others now.

I was suprised at first when you wrote that you rock the # out. And then I heard the first song and I thought "oh, you are being sarcastic
" but no, you wern´t.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResiiseR
I read your post, good idea!

Here are mine:

www.soundcloud.com/Resi-Beatz

www.soundcloud.com/Resi-in-Dub

enjoy & Namaste!

Damn, I was at a rave the other weekend in Gotenburg here in sweden, it was outdoor and really fantastic. Lots of crazy ppl, and drugs was everywhere
anyway, your tracks from Resi-beatz would have been solid there. Lots of psytrance and goa was played. Kepp doing what you do!

And just for the record, dub is my No:1 prefered choice of music that I listen to, mostly 70´s and 80´s dub. And I thought that I had heard all variations of dub that there is...but I have nevere heard psydub
Fantastic!

Will keep and eye on you for sure.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Nettlas because: listen some more

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerknight
This is such a good idea! I am a folk/funk musician and play acoustic guitar. I have been songwriting for about 4 years and playing guitar for 13. I am part of a local songwriters club in my local town and we collaborate and critique each others work once a month which is a huge asset to have! This could be a great addition to that where we can critique each others songs and maybe collaborate song ideas. I also do hip hop beats and rap as well. Kind of a weird mix but whatever makes you happy in life right?!

Here is my soundcloud account:

soundcloud.com...

Here are some songs of interest:

Cover (ROUGH) soundcloud.com...
Hip Hop original - soundcloud.com... Featuring a couple friends of mine.

Let me know what you think! There are lots on there including a couple political conspiracy tunes I've recently written.

here is one of them - soundcloud.com...
This one still has to be mastered as the vocals are a little overpowering still.

Thanks! From what I've heard so far there are some seriously talented musicians on this forum!

Right now I am listeningon the first tune on your account, "Stayin alive" I really like the "roughness" (is thats how it is spelled?) And that you can hear that for example the drums is very "windy" as in not in a soundproof booth. Almost sound like a jam session, really nice! And also, interesting take on a Bee Gee´s song.

Is it you who sing BTW? Got a kinda jazzy voice going on there. Great voice.

"life the show" got that nice melancholy feeling to it that i really like. Also nice guitar playing, and the minimal drumming just ads more drums almost, "less is more" Great!

Superstiotion, man
cool cover. I don´t listen that much to folk i have to admit, but this is a joy to listen to.

I haven´t listen to them all, but I will for sure!

Great stuff

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thanks for all who posted something! Really nice to hear all this wonderfull music! And such a creativity from all!

BTW anyone else recording direct to cassette tape?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Thanks a lot ! I really appreciate the feedback. Road Beer and the Stayin' Alive cover were both recorded just live off the floor with a mic in the middle of the room so it is just a "for now" recording until I can get into the studio. I am recording a 5 song EP at the moment for my first record.

The vocals are all me! I have been trying to find my range and something I am comfortable which I think I have found finally! Jazzy is a great way to put it! I've never thought of it that way but now that you say it that is exactly what it is.

I guess I wouldn't classify all of my music as folk, but its a bit of folk, a bit of jazz, a bit of funk. These days you have to be original and love what you do . I love what I do so the originality comes out I think.

I'm going to take the time to listen through everyones and give some genuine feedback if I can!

Thanks again! Make sure to check out the others as there are a TON. I will be recording my latest song tonight and hopefully post it on here. It is about what it would be like to be drafted in this day and age and what the struggles are knowing that your government is corrupt and you are absolutely nothing to them just another gun etc.

I think the audience here would really get a kick out of it.

Bye for now!

~Tyler

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is mine.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Man! Awesome movie scores! I am a filmmaker as well and am always looking for scores for short scenes etc if you'd allow me I'd love to use a few of yours in some projects I have coming up!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerknight
reply to post by yourmaker

Man! Awesome movie scores! I am a filmmaker as well and am always looking for scores for short scenes etc if you'd allow me I'd love to use a few of yours in some projects I have coming up!

Yeah man of course, if you give me an idea of what you'd like to hear I could try working on a master track for you.
My email is on there, just drop me an email anytime with your ATS name and i'll send you whatever.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Hi Robert, thanks alot for your comment. A few songs were recorded live through a stereo mic, the rest i did at home on Sonar LE (got it free when I bought a samson G-Track USB condenser mic). I've since moved to Cubase SX3 - seems more user friendly with regards midi/vsts etc.

thanks again.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm at work so I can't really listen to anything right now, will have to wait till I get home.
Meanwhile, meet Uoh!
soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Great thread, will have to check it a bit later , can't wait to listen to the music on here

Here is mine, soundcloud.com/kingverse

I'm an Icelandic beatmaker, I sample ALOT. Oldies soul music. I take the old, re-arrange it and make something new out of it.

Here is also an EP called The Gemini Effect that I did with Idiomz

top topics

<<   2 >>

join