It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your soundcloud site!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verse
Great thread, will have to check it a bit later , can't wait to listen to the music on here

Here is mine, soundcloud.com/kingverse

I'm an Icelandic beatmaker, I sample ALOT. Oldies soul music. I take the old, re-arrange it and make something new out of it.

Here is also an EP called The Gemini Effect that I did with Idiomz

I hace listened to the first two songs so far, I must say, it sounds really good. You have great feeling for rearenging samples. I have allways a hard time to chop up samples and make something new out of it. Do you use a MPC?

I have an akai s3000xl and s2800 but would really love to have a mpc2000xl with 8 outs.

I will continue to listen to the others now. Cheers for sharing this!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCorporateBeast
I'm at work so I can't really listen to anything right now, will have to wait till I get home.
Meanwhile, meet Uoh!
soundcloud.com...

Awsome! The first song was a just great. It is raining here also, so it was like a soundtrack for today

Im listening to Bowser O´Koopa right now, Great song, reminds of like something from the movie "Sntach" or "lock stock and smoking barrels"

I will listen to the rest of your songs now

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas

Originally posted by TheCorporateBeast
I'm at work so I can't really listen to anything right now, will have to wait till I get home.
Meanwhile, meet Uoh!
soundcloud.com...

Awsome! The first song was a just great. It is raining here also, so it was like a soundtrack for today

Im listening to Bowser O´Koopa right now, Great song, reminds of like something from the movie "Sntach" or "lock stock and smoking barrels"

I will listen to the rest of your songs now

Glad you liked them

You can download our 3 albums for free at our label's website.
www.esquizodelia.com

I'm replying from work again, so i'll still have to munch through this entire thread when I get home
edit on 5/9/2012 by TheCorporateBeast because: I'm sleepy and submitted the comment without text

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi mate here's my 'Melodica Music System'.

Peace.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas

Originally posted by Verse
Great thread, will have to check it a bit later , can't wait to listen to the music on here

Here is mine, soundcloud.com/kingverse

I'm an Icelandic beatmaker, I sample ALOT. Oldies soul music. I take the old, re-arrange it and make something new out of it.

Here is also an EP called The Gemini Effect that I did with Idiomz

I hace listened to the first two songs so far, I must say, it sounds really good. You have great feeling for rearenging samples. I have allways a hard time to chop up samples and make something new out of it. Do you use a MPC?

I have an akai s3000xl and s2800 but would really love to have a mpc2000xl with 8 outs.

I will continue to listen to the others now. Cheers for sharing this!

THANKS ALOT!!
Really appreciate this, yeah...sampled hiphop is my fav. music ever. My teenage years = listening to wu and co. in the 90's!!
I strictly use FL though...i've been using that program for over 10 years now. So I've learned how to use it to my advantage pretty much, i've messed w. reason too and other programs but you know how the old saying goes...old dogs etc. lol

You got some pretty cool and diversified music on there, '___'J for example sounds like a crazy robot stomping on a city or something, some robo-takeover thing going on over there lol NICE ONE!!

then we got 1948 which is way more chiller but cool! this trompet (i think?) that comes in is AWESOME!!

love the atmosphere in att leva vid en fabrik - Delikatess is my kinda music , real coool and laid back! Kind of a background music, a type of song that feels good and u can just leave it playing in the background FOREVER!!

hashrock6 contains some really dope piano!!

great music u got on there man, much respect!!

KV

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

Yooo, CRYSTAL MAN is crazy! Some madness going on in this song hehe cool sample "IS THIS SOME KINDA JOKE!?" Love the sounds in this one, this is deffo one of those FRIDAY songs hehe!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Some good stuff posted in this thread.

Mine is:

Inferna Campanis

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
soundcloud.com...

Here's my soundcloud. I produce for a few labels, but I really just like giving it out for free.

Also, Tyler knight, I really dig your Road Beer jam, very catchy.

It's really cool seeing ppl using their creative imaginations and making things.

You know, seeing all this musical talent, what if we took it a step further. What if we all did a remix project, kinda like the game of telephone. Someone starts with a track, and sends the pieces to the next person to remix. THAT GUY takes his remixed parts and sends it to the next, and so forth and so forth. With all our varying styles we could have a pretty cool album on our hands. An ATS album.

Releasing it is simple, you just send the premasters to a label who put it out. I'm already on three labels so doing so should be easy. I think this could be a pretty cool idea for us, what say you guys?
edit on 24-11-2012 by IDisagree because: another thought

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Im like yourself i create music using different sounds and place it on soundclick. I just discovered soundcloud it has nice friendly user interface. Heres an instrumental i made up on keyboard.

soundcloud.com.../be-like-a-bird-in-the-sky

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here's my band's soundcloud page.

soundcloud.com...

There's not much on there at the moment but we hope to have more on there when we next record!

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
soundcloud.com.../electriarnation

This is a electronic song i made up using virtual instruments in cubbasis.

Electriarnation
edit on 20-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join