It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!!!! - Once a lurker, now a member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello people of ATS!

On the internet i am known as aussieliberty90 but my real friends call me Michael. I live in Australia and my main interest is politics, both Australian and international. I have been a lurker of ATS for many many years now and have thought about becoming a member a number of times but never had the courage to do so, but today is that day!

I said that my main interest is politics, i was a member of one of Australia's major political parties (the Liberal National Party - LNP) for a few years untill as recently as last week where i resigned from the party. I resigned due to the fact that they were becoming more aligned with the other major political party in Australia, the centre left Australian Labor party. I have always been economically conservative but more socially progressive, thats when i had the brilliant idea to join Australia's only registered Libertarian party the LDP (Liberal Democratic Party)
At the moment they are a minor party, but i can sense that they wont be for too much longer, as Australians are getting sick and tired of the same old rhetoric which has come out of the mouths of politicians from both major parties. I hope that Australia can find their own Ron Paul who will lead the nation to great success!

Now putting politics aside i do love a good conspiracy theory! so Aliens,UFO's and the freemasons do tickle my fancy!

I look forward to sharing my ideas and information with the ATS community!!

Cant wait!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aussieliberty90

Welcome to ATS....I look forward to meeting you in the forums.....

Des

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to ATS....I look forward to meeting you in the forums.....

Des

Thanks! its amazing how there are so many topics on ATS and no matter what country you live in you can relate to them as if they were in your own! See you in there!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yes, you are correct. ATS is the universal mind buffet....feast to your heart's content....

Des

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
welcome to a.t.s.
have fun,see you around.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Welcome to membership. Hope you find lots to explore!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Welcome to membership. Hope you find lots to explore!

there are so many topics of interest, i dont even know where to start! lol

top topics

join