It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unofficial Real Time Presidential Debate Thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
BWBYT, the only difference is Kerry WANTED to wear the flag of Vietnam, but his handlers wouldn't let him!!

These guys would be glad to see their flag on Kerry.

link   
Kerry just needs to have a pinch-hitter step in....he can't open his mouth without getting slapped backwards.

W00T!

link   
It seems that this debate is Bush's to lose. To be fair, let's say Bush lost the first, and a tie in the second. This new Bush, which the posters seem so excited about, is a strange contrast to the same Kerry. A stronger Kerry, IMHO.

link   
And who doesn't have a job and is an American citizen? I don't I try, apply everywhere I can, if they are taking applications I apply, but never get the job. Hell, I applied at a place that wasn't even built yet! Still didn't get the job.

link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I wish I could type in spanish english is to dificult, to type as I listen.

sorry for the mistakes.

That's ok, Marg; my president isn't the best at English, either!

thanks you are not so bad after all

Inmigrant issue, bush defent the inmigration I agree with him on this one yes I do, this is a nation of inmigrants.

Well bush looks human on this issue whoa, I actually agree with him

kerry, middle class nation is wipe out right now with all the increases, I agree with him. the take home pay is not there as we will like it to be.

Kerry the borders are open to everyone, illegal hiring should be track,

Bush say that the borders are very protected, now that before.

Kerry said that people from middle east are coming through the borders. now that is scary.

link   
Okay sorry to say it, but Bush is not admitting to the mexican border crisis. imo that's where the next threat is coming from.

but Kerry isn't saying how he's going to make the borders more secure. He's just saying.

I really wished they would have included the other candidates in the debates.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Kerry talking about iris scans. I don't care if their foreigners, I'm against it.

And don't get me started on minimum wage, who earns that besides little jimmy as a bagger? If a grown adult is dumb enough to accept minimum wage, they deserve it.

link   
To hear Kerry tell it the middle class is on it's last leg. A little class warfare with that propaganda Senator Kerry?

Single Moms.

Sex warfare.

Divisive?

You decide.

link   
worldwatcher - I'm with you. The thought that you have thousands, perhaps millions of illegal immigrants with NO valid ID, untrackable, going about the United States...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Say what!!!!!
Does he think we're stupid? Min wage goes up, so do prices! What a moron.
Minimum wage is just that - minimum. It's a start, after which the worker should go up, gain experience, get promoted or move to other positions.

What parent plans on staying at a starter job? We are supposed to be motivated people, not slackers.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Anyone catch when Kerry said that young people investing their own money for retirement would be a disastor?

Does anyone else feel that they could handle their own money better then Kerry and a bunch of politicians?

link   
kerry the minimun wage is low and is not enought to match the economy as now, I agree with this issue.

that is why people is stuck in poverty.

I agree that the minimun wage should be raised.

Bush said he has already a plan for it (how come he has not done this yet)

Bush said children are doing better in school.

link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
And who doesn't have a job and is an American citizen? I don't I try, apply everywhere I can, if they are taking applications I apply, but never get the job. Hell, I applied at a place that wasn't even built yet! Still didn't get the job.

Should I....? Ok, I will. James, you might want to consider that that fact may say more about you than it does about the economy.

[edit added] sorry, couldn't resist [end edit]

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Ambient Sound]

link   
WooHoo! A bush who isn't drooling or yelling at the guy in the earpiece! Wow, you Bushies must love the new Bush who doesn't tell the earpiece to let him finish.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There's that programmed Bush education speech again.

In repsonse to women and the minimum wage of course.

Brain fart.

Kerry crushed on women just now by the way. Critical.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Kerry just repeated the lie that women make $.76 on the dollar when compared to men. This statistic was debunked more than a decade ago when it was found that when controlling for education and tenure, women make virtually the same as men.

Pandering is Kerry's second best skill next to betrayal.

[edit on 04/10/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
worldwatcher - I'm with you. The thought that you have thousands, perhaps millions of illegal immigrants with NO valid ID, untrackable, going about the United States...

And how many does Canada have??????

They don't even have a nieghbor that wants to imigrate and they are screwing up.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Say what!!!!!
Does he think we're stupid? Min wage goes up, so do prices! What a moron.
Minimum wage is just that - minimum. It's a start, after which the worker should go up, gain experience, get promoted or move to other positions.

What parent plans on staying at a starter job? We are supposed to be motivated people, not slackers.

Minimum wage goes up and small businesses go out of business.

Race card.

Divisive, again. Yes there are many Americas according to you Senator Kerry.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Well, maybe if you would take those silly pancakes off your head you might get somewhere.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Murdering unborn is a right, just because of an activist court? That's it. He isn't worth a spit.

Have fun all, I'm going to work. Gotta make money so as to support Kerry's programs. Obviously, this will be government paid for abortion on demand. If it is a right, then the government must pay for all of them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join