It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unofficial Real Time Presidential Debate Thread

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Jugdes chosing I do not trust bushes religious personal agenda on this one.

Bush and the no child left behind I agree that bush has not done enough.

Kerry said bush did not do the job, bush is upset now.

link   
ooooo, Bush said the "L-word"... Kerry must be quaking in his boots.

Why should people be ashamed of being liberals? Is it against American values? Are you a lesser American for it?

link   
To be fair, Kerry addressed his opponent. A no no. Bush did it earlier, I guess they are even.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
It seems that this debate is Bush's to lose. To be fair, let's say Bush lost the first, and a tie in the second. This new Bush, which the posters seem so excited about, is a strange contrast to the same Kerry. A stronger Kerry, IMHO.

You're right. Bush had to "step on Kerry's throat" tonight and he's not.

Kerry is getting very strong reviews in the general blogoshpere. Doesn't matter anyway. He'll win all news polls tonight, and Gallup will call it a tie in 72 hours but Indies and Women will trend Kerry.

Suck on that.

link   
You cant raise the minimum wage without a strong business base that can pay the employees, as well as an economy that can support inflation.

And even then its a short term 'effect', diluted within a few years by inflation, and only provides a temporary burst of additional tax revenue for the government.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by smirkley]

link   
while we enjoy this lovely political banter, I hope we've informed ourselves and aren't believing either of these politicians word for word. (try factcheck.org)

i was going to vote for the better of two evils, but now I don't give a damn, I'm voting with my heart, we're screwed no matter how you look at it

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

I really wished they would have included the other candidates in the debates.

I think some of the other candidates might have made them both look like fools.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You right, it does say something about me. I don't have any job experience, because no one will hier me.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
You're right. Bush had to "step on Kerry's throat" tonight and he's not.

Kerry is getting very strong reviews in the general blogoshpere. Doesn't matter anyway. He'll win all news polls tonight, and Gallup will call it a tie in 72 hours but Indies and Women will trend Kerry.

Suck on that.

Let's see what the DOW and NASDAQ polls say tomorrow. The only poll that counts between now and November 2nd.

link   
Please Bush, don't talk about Iraq. I was there. You were not.

link   
How do you succeed in Iraq? You have war correspondents saying that the situation is deteriorating, not getting better.

Bush is right though... they have to hurry and train Iraqi soldiers to take over in that civil war. As one war correspondent said, Americans might not tolerate one dead soldier per day for long.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Kerry and the national guard, the issue of the calling back, he attacks bush on his bad judgement, bush is not very happy on this one.

kerry will increased the troops, to ease the pressure on the duties, he believe that is should be an effort of all nations, blames bush for taking his task of finding bin ladden.

bush defend his taking of Iraq, and said that they have to finish the job in Iraq, I guess bin ladden is not priority now.

Kerry said never will take away from the security of US

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Bush Sr. said in his memoirs that toppling Saddam in 1991 would've been a bad decision. So don't blame Kerry or the Senate.

link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Say what!!!!!
Does he think we're stupid?

YES!

I really think that will be his downfall. His "intellectual elitism".

The plus side of that is, those who think they are smarter than everyone else, make mistakes that "couldn't possibly be noticed" by all of us Unwashed Morons.

link   
Guns rights yummy I think Bush is going to win this topic

link   

Originally posted by Otts
ooooo, Bush said the "L-word"... Kerry must be quaking in his boots.

Why should people be ashamed of being liberals? Is it against American values? Are you a lesser American for it?

Hey I am not afraid to be liberal and pro choice and I care less if some see it as being again what?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Kerry is a hunter,... and thats why he wants gun controls? And those crack houses too !!

Say senetor,... WHY did our founding fathers give us that right?

link   
John Kerry is lying about the Second Amendment and the AWB. More than anyone else he should know that there are no legal assault weapons in America, ban or not. He's lying through his teeth.

link   
Having the ban on guns repealed with illegal immigrants and maybe terrorists pouring over the Arizona border... that may be a really, really bad mix.

link   
Kerry not a globalist? He didn't just say that. No way.

Kerry took that one on the chin.

Assault weapons? No legislation? Who was a member of that august body and what did he do to promote a "Assault Weapons Ban"?

Anyone?

Failure?

Hunter?

Have you ever signed a death warrant Senator Kerry? Show me some resolve.

You own an AK-47 Senator Kerry?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join