It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unofficial Real Time Presidential Debate Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Bush opened with Kerry's next campaign commercial.

I don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama Bin Laden.

What does my signature say?

No seriously. Tell me. I forgot.

link   
BAIT AND SWITCH!!!

W00T!

link   
Did the FluMist last year, greater efficacy and no needle (for those that care). Does cost more, but works like a charm.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
wow! what a rebuttal by the President to Kerry's healthcare answer.!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
bush talks about the health problem with the flu shot, is not his fault.
talks about the fault of the law suits to be the reason for not enought vaccines, that is stupid in my oppinion

kerry, talks about the health care is worst because of bush not health insurange, people lost theirs because of bush administration. He talks abouth children and americans not being covered by isurange.

Bush talks about not being paying to pay the programs and that kerry is no seing the facts about the money.

Kerry answers back, to defend.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
On a side note...does anybody else think Bush looks a little bit like Eddie Munster? Kerry looks like Frankenstein (or as someone else once said...Frankenberry
)...is this the election of Spooks or something?

link   
the only part of John Kerry that moves is his eyelids. His eyebrows are totally immobile - he looks like a puppet - is Teresa pulling the strings?

link   
See that look? Like a deer in the headlights.... Poor Bush. Well, a weasel in the headlights.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
uh oh Bush has been taking notes (literally)
(he's probably doodling
joking)

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What was your vote on the legislation thatwas just passed Senator Kerry?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
At least I am assured now that if Kerry gets in office, he AND Edwards will do something about those lawsuits hurting health care.

Oh Pu-leeze ! Thats where Edwards made all his money in the first place.

And a huge percentage of campaign contributions from,... lawyers.

And Kerry suggests that Edwards will help?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Is it me or does Kerry sound like a reel to reel, not answering the question dead on, but throwing in a particular recording that best fits?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
kerry about the taxes, pay as you go, president has lost jobs and incomes got down on families, kerry is going to restore plans that bush took away and he shows how he is going to do it, tax the rich. Oil and gas industry getting money, Kerry has a plan............yeah.

bush bringing kerry record back, in the senate[what is pego?] I don't get it. kerry laugh about that, bush has a budget plan now bush looks hummmm

link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
uh oh Bush has been taking notes (literally)
(he's probably doodling
joking)

LOL! You thought that, too? I imagined stick man with his foot on the neck of another stick man!

link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
the only part of John Kerry that moves is his eyelids. His eyebrows are totally immobile - he looks like a puppet - is Teresa pulling the strings?

Facial paralysis from "enhancements".

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
there is way too much smiling and grinning in this debate. even serious answers are being sugar coated with a smile

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think Bush has easily made his BEST showing yet. Kerry is not looking as strong as he has in the last two. Just kind of a suprise.

I think Bush and Kerry are writing down insults about each other when one one makes an attack. You know Kerry makes a jab on Bush and he writes down "YOU C**KF****R" and so on and so forth

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Looks like bush has cotton mouth, look at the corners. *sniff, sniff*

[edit on 13-10-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319
I think Bush has easily made his BEST showing yet. Kerry is not looking as strong as he has in the last two. Just kind of a suprise.

Agreed build... so far he is right on, but i guess we will have to wait and see how it ends up.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
bush has policies that pay for education and other incentives. [how bush is getting the money for this] hummm

Bush looks human now.

Kerry bush moved between jobs to education, kerry brings the low pay and the money cuts on loans and grands.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join