It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Collier thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It is interesting and intriguing to follow what Alex Collier brings up, and a lot have been said about it, including in this www.abovetopsecret.com... "Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary" thread from page 31 were i pointed out that Alex Collier said that the Astronauts witnessed weird stuff and UFOs on the Moon which further makes the "Faked Moon landing"-theory even more doubtful, and the reason why i created this thread is that it's not just because the debate about Alex Collier in the "Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary" thread went too far, but because there seems to be so much talk about Alex Collier as a whole.

What do you think of Alex Collier and what he brings up? Everything Alex Collier brings up is welcome to be debated here.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by Anunaki10

Oh please, give me a break, you are acting like a cheerleader screaming >>Give me a "G" - give me an "I" - give me a "B" - give me a "B" - give me an "O" - give me a "R" - give me an "I" - give me an "U" - give me a "M"We were told we would see America come and go

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Why on earth have you started 2 threads on Alex Collier. Why not jusy add to your original thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Why on earth have you started 2 threads on Alex Collier. Why not jusy add to your original thread.

I apologize, something strange happened when i created this thread, when i got out of it and tried to get in again the thread was then not able to be found, so i had to start all over again and create the same thread. But, then something strange happened again because there are now 2 of the same thread, so i decided to edit that second thread by changing it to "Alex Collier-The Return of the Demi-Gods" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Oh yes you do!

really? cheerleading?? you sure? you brought Collier up in that other thread, you were spreading his false words, he is a fraud and a charlatan, who is distancing himself from it all. where is any of his evidence? where is his evidence to solar radiation creates gravity?

If it turns out to be true, so in case it turns out to be true then i will of course believe it's true.

so you will assume that its true for the time being without questioning it?

NASA need to built a spacecraft that is able to travel very close to each moon in this solar system to finally determine how many moons that are actually tidally locked to their planet and how many moons are not tidally locked to their planet. Who knows, it's possible NASA will built a spacecraft that is able to do so in the future, so untill then i can't answer that question yet. I tell you what, why don't you ask NASA to built that kind of spacecraft?

not really, they just need to observe its orbit to determine whether they are tidally locked or not. the more observations the more accurate.

Of course i don't believe California was reduced into small islands in 2004, California is still there, it didn't turn into islands, yet.

How about you, do you believe California was reduced to islands in 2004?

no one believes california was turned to islands in 2004. Collier was wrong again, he just makes things up his strike rate of prediction is reduce to random guesses. so why do you continue to spread his "legacy"?

said >>We were told we would see America come and go

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

really? cheerleading?? you sure?

Yeah, you are acting like a Cheerleader screaming >>Give me a "G" - give me an "I" - give me a "B" - give me a "B" - give me an "O" - give me a "R" - give me an "I" - give me an "U" - give me a "M">Much of the debris on the surface on the Moon was put there and built purposely to make it look like it isn't>Sounds to me Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathically

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

if you are not preaching about Collier's "works" than why do you bring up his works without any evidence in more than 15 years as the truth, over what we humans have been studying ourselves and have been providing evidence for?

You have not provided any evidence about human study. I'm not preaching his work, i just provide what he brings up. From about 1:40:00 into this
1996 Moon and Mars Lecture, Alex Collier speaks out about the predictions. It turned out the evidence shows that of some part of his prediction about New York did come through, not entirely accurate, but still partly, only a certain area of New York was actually turned to "Ash", and one year later than predicted. He did say it will be a Sacrifice, and that's exactly what it turned out to be, a "Sacrifice" www.cuttingedge.org...

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the Fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

i dont believe there is such a being called Moranae

Oh yes you do believe there is such a being called Moranae, otherwise you would not continue posting here...

but my point being is why does Moranae know so much about what the reptilians plan to do?

Can you point out where Moranae said Moranae know so much about what the reptilians plan to do? The Andromedans seems to know a lot, yes, but how they know so much that i can't answer.

Like i answered your post here www.abovetopsecret.com... www.examiner.com...

ET Council: War with grey-Draco reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion. In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with a human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council it has been revealed that the war of liberation against a 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian alliance has been won by the forces of the Andromeda Council as of the 3rd quarter of 2011. The attempted the occupation of Earth, our moon and Mars by this grey-Reptilian alliance is over. The defeated grey-reptilian forces have been sent via stargate into the far reaches of our universe.

The Andromeda Council representative states in his ExopoliticsTV interview that the forces of the 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian forces that remain on Earth consist of small pockets of isolated forces around such as Washington, DC.

Do you see Moranae mentioned in that link?

The link mention that the Andromeda Council DECIDED to SET ASIDE the LAW of NON-INTERVENTION because if the grey-Reptilians were allowed to go on with their abusive occupation of Earth, moon and Mars, the grey-Reptilians would establish a “tyranny” in this sector of the universe, and the Andromedans themselves and a great many star systems would be affected negatively, that's what it states.
Benevolent beings were reportedly not allowed to intervene untill now, and why they were not allowed to do that until now that i can't answer.

While Collier reportedly have Moranae as Andromeda Council contact person, 'Tolec' claim to have Andromeda Council contacts like Tania as one of them www.andromedacouncil.com...

I asked my Andromeda Council contacts, specifically Vice Chairwoman Tania, this question about peoples valid concern for their domesticated pets: dogs, cats, ferrets, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits, pot belly pigs, parrots, pygmy goats and the list goes on & on... about peoples domestic animal family friends. And here was her answer: "...they will all make the transition to becoming 4D, higher dimensional, creatures as your planet becomes a higher dimensional world." Vice Chairwoman Tania showed me a fourth dimensional tree that bears a very high protein, as well as healthy enzymes, kind of 'fruit' that our meat eating animal friends will be able to eat & easily thrive on. They will be fine. Of course, for the rabbits, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs their transition and how they will survive is an easy one - they are already vegetable eating critters, not a problem here at all for the future of these animals.

edit on Sun Sep 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yeah, you are acting like a Cheerleader screaming , you support 'Gibborium' like a cheerleader no matter how false informations 'Gibborium' brings up...

just because i agree with Gibborium, doesnt make one a cheerleader. seriously Collier said solar radiation creates gravity and only the earths moon is tidally locked to its respective planet. he passes these off as the truth with out any evidence at all, he only says some alien told him... telepathically.

that rings fraud/charlatan all over the place.

Yeah, i brought up Alex Collier in that "Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary" thread because he said something about the Moon and the astronauts that makes the "Faked Moon Landing"-theory even more doubtful and there is absolutely nothing wrong about that...

Page 31 in that www.abovetopsecret.com... thread "reply posted on 7-6-2012 @ 06:29 PM by Anunaki10" were Collier said >>Much of the debris on the surface on the Moon was put there and built purposely to make it look like it isn't>There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experimentsSounds to me Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathically

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
It is interesting and intriguing to follow what Alex Collier brings up

Well at least it brings no pressure to summarize one whole thread into one small word - fraud.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You have not provided any evidence about human study. I'm not preaching his work, i just provide what he brings up. From about 1:40:00 into this

no offence but have you learnt anything about newton? any relatively famous astronomist? copernicus? cassini?
heres a list of astronomers and astrophysicists who have made contributions in the field of astronomy.
en.wikipedia.org...

does Colliers "words" overrule all of these people?

1996 Moon and Mars Lecture, Alex Collier speaks out about the predictions. It turned out the evidence shows that of some part of his prediction about New York did come through, not entirely accurate, but still partly, only a certain area of New York was actually turned to "Ash", and one year later than predicted. He did say it will be a Sacrifice, and that's exactly what it turned out to be, a "Sacrifice"

yea you gone over this, and ive told you what i believe. incase you missed it, his predictions isnt accurate, its late and its only a the WTC that was sacrificed, not New York city which is what he predicted. i can still visit New York city today if i wished, but i cannot visit the WTC of New York city.

Oh yes you do believe there is such a being called Moranae, otherwise you would not continue posting here...

do you understand my position? im calling Collier a fraud, therefore he made "Moranae" up, im here to see if its at all possible to help you notice that Collier is a fraud/charlatan.

Can you point out where Moranae said Moranae know so much about what the reptilians plan to do? The Andromedans seems to know a lot, yes, but how they know so much that i can't answer.

he told Collier about the reptilians plans, not once but twice (that i know of) New York city and california.. so how did he come by these plans? is he a spy for the andromedans doing spy work and reporting to Collier and his council members? i dont know why he should warn Collier though, no normal spy would do that as that could endanger their plans.
or, is moranae a reptilian pretending to be an andromedan council member making up the council completely, to mislead Collier, to mislead you?

Do you see Moranae mentioned in that link?

The link mention that the Andromeda Council DECIDED to SET ASIDE the LAW of NON-INTERVENTION because if the grey-Reptilians were allowed to go on with their abusive occupation of Earth, moon and Mars, the grey-Reptilians would establish a “tyranny” in this sector of the universe, and the Andromedans themselves and a great many star systems would be affected negatively, that's what it states.
Benevolent beings were reportedly not allowed to intervene untill now, and why they were not allowed to do that until now that i can't answer.

While Collier reportedly have Moranae as Andromeda Council contact person, 'Tolec' claim to have Andromeda Council contacts like Tania as one of them www.andromedacouncil.com...

moranae knows too much about what the reptilians plan to do, what does that suggest to you?
the andromedan galaxy is very far away, occupying earth moon and mars is 3 bodies in one solar system, consisting of billions of solar systems in our galaxy, which is very far from the andromeda galaxy.
and when you say they werent allowed to act until now, when is now exactly? is it back in 1996?

p.s. why are Colliers contacts so high up? vice chairwoman? the council sure like to expend the top brass for mundane jobs, not very efficient way to run things.
edit on 2-9-2012 by choos because: forgot the wiki link

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

watched first 32 mins will watch the rest later what an a55hole he is, seriously he keeps on saying gravity is not due to rotation WHO said it was due to rotation gravity is all about mass

The guy is an idiot

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Well at least it brings no pressure to summarize one whole thread into one small word - fraud.

You don't believe he is a fraud, otherwise you would not be posting here

And like i said in this www.abovetopsecret.com... "Michael Horn attacks Alex Collier" thread, it seems Michael Horn gives Billy Meier Credit, but on the other hand he claim Alex Collier as a fraud despite the fact that lots of Colliers' informations corroborates with other 'contactees', and other interesting informations by Alex Collier you just can't dismiss just like that. In reality, Michael Horn can only say that some informations said by Alex Collier are not accurate, but that does not necessarily make Alex Collier a fraud. I'm not saying that Alex Collier is right about everything, but it's wrong of Michael Horn to judge and treat Alex Collier the way he does.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

no offence but have you learnt anything about newton?

That's long time ago

yea you gone over this, and ive told you what i believe.

Nope, you did not tell what you believe about the "Sacrifice".

incase you missed it, his predictions isnt accurate,

You mean you missed it, you're still struggling trying to understand what is being posted but you apparently also have problems with your english language as well. And not only that, as you previously admitted yourself, you don't know much!
Don't you feel you are wasting your precious time here?

Like i previously said on "reply posted on 2-9-2012 @ 02:50 PM by Anunaki10" this thread, Collier was wrong about when something would happen to New York, he said it would happen in the year of 2000, but 911 happened one year later, so Collier missed one year, that's correct, and he was also wrong when he said that California would turn to many small islands in 2004, because it did not happen, yet.
He did show evidence of some part of his prediction about New York, not entirely accurate, but still partly, only a certain area of New York was actually turned to "Ash". He did say it will be a Sacrifice, and that's exactly what it turned out to be, a "Sacrifice" www.cuttingedge.org...

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the Fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

im calling Collier a fraud, therefore he made "Moranae" up, im here to see if its at all possible to help you notice that Collier is a fraud/charlatan.

You don't believe Collier as a fraud, come on, you better stop lying... Don't you see how foolish you make yourself look like? You are sinking lower and lower... This is so sad for you...

Beside, if you look below you will see yourself saying >>moranae knows too much about what the reptilians plan to do

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
He is a scam artist.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You don't believe he is a fraud, otherwise you would not be posting here

What sense does that make? I post because I like talking to people.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What sense does that make?

You don't believe he is a fraud, otherwise you would not be posting here, simple as that. Are you still struggling trying to understand that? You obviously are...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What sense does that make?

You don't believe he is a fraud, otherwise you would not be posting here, simple as that. Are you still struggling trying to understand that? You obviously are...

Yes I am, do you want to help me understand it? It does not make sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

That's long time ago

do you mean to say you learnt it a long time ago or did you mean to say newton came up with those equations a long time ago?

Nope, you did not tell what you believe about the "Sacrifice".

i have told you what i believe, i believe Collier is a fraud/charlatan. New York city was not sacrificed end of story. WTC may have been sacrificed (this is an open ended debate as you will never know whether or not it really was so its useless debating it) but that was not the prediction. New York city still exists today and has not been sacrificed and was not turned to ash, the WTC of New York city however was turned to ash and does not exist in its previous state prior to 2001.

You mean you missed it, you're still struggling trying to understand what is being posted but you apparently also have problems with your english language as well. And not only that, as you previously admitted yourself, you don't know much! Don't you feel you are wasting your precious time here?

you really are childish with your retorts arent you?
its been shown time and time again that you have trouble with english so ill repeat it again, i said WE dont know much, as in the human race which, presumably YOU, also belong to.
wasting my time? yes this is wasting my precious time. like seriously, talking about reptilians, andromeda council, collier talking telepathically?
but at least im enjoying it.

He did show evidence of some part of his prediction about New York, not entirely accurate,

enough said.

You don't believe Collier as a fraud, come on, you better stop lying... Don't you see how foolish you make yourself look like? You are sinking lower and lower... This is so sad for you...

Beside, if you look below you will see yourself saying >>moranae knows too much about what the reptilians plan to do

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I told you what I thought about Alex Collier and his being a contactee. It was posted HERE at abovetopsecret.com. Here is a small snippet:

You must understand the statement, "Sounds to me [like] Alex Collier misunderstood these aliens as they spoke to him telepathically" in the context of the post. I am calling him a fraud! Stating that he must have misunderstood is a sarcastic statement. It is a form of ridicule. I do not believe anything Alex Collier, aka Ralph Amagran, aka Ralph Amigron has to say. He is a liar, a cheat, and a charlatan.

I do know that he is not a contactee. He has never been contacted by any off world alien race of any kind.

And, this is what I am enthusiastic about. He is a charlatan, faker, fraud, hoaxer, humbug, mountebank, phony, pretender, quack, quacksalver, ringer, sham, copycat, imitator, impersonator, mimic; actor, bluffer, counterfeiter, deceiver, duper, feigner, misleader, trickster; poseur; cozener, defrauder, dodger, fraudster, scammer, scamster, sharpie, skinner, swindler crook, deceit, dishonest, double-dealer, duper, lying, mendacity, prevaricator; chicaner, skuldugger, swindler, two-faced; treacherous, underhanded, unscrupulous; shady, sneaky, shifty person! Webster's Thesaurus

Can I say it any plainer? No part of me believes anything about Alex Collier, including his name!

Again, I do NOT believe Collier is in any way a "contactee" of any kind. I think he is a copycat, plagiarist. I do NOT believe anything he has said about being a "contactee", nor the things he has plagiarized from anyone else. He is a fraud and a charlatan.

You have shown absolutely no evidence of any kind to support your belief in Collier nor his idiotic story of being an alien contactee. You, Anunaki10, show absolutely no comprehension of physics or anything pertaining to it. You don't understand sarcasm, and you don't have a good understanding of basic English. When I was ridiculing Collier, you thought I was supporting him.

To summarize: Alex Collier, aka Ralph Amagran, aka Ralph Amigron is a plagiarizing charlatan!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join