It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Collier thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
do you mean to say you learnt it a long time ago?

Yes, i learned it long time ago. You're still struggling trying to understand what is being said, aren't you?

i said WE dont know much,

You know what? You're absolutely right about that someone like for example YOU and 'Gibborium' don't know much!

as in the human race which, presumably YOU, also belong to.

Alex Collier said that Moranae "told" him that Earth-humans is a mixture of many ET races, Collier said a total of 22 extraterrestrial races have provided genetic material for the 'human experiment', which corroborates with other sources, like this www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Scientists confirm Extreterrestrial genes in Human DNA

, and according to the Cherokee indians the descendants of Pleiadians and Earth beings are called the Red nations of North America. The Cherokee Indians claim that Pleidian star people came to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingled with the original Earth inhabitants, and having children that carried the beginnings of higher consiousness.
, and this www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Dr Leir has based his statement not only on research into alien implants but from his observations of children. Comparing today’s statistics on the developmental stages in young children to forty years ago (when such records and studies began) he discovered that the level of higher psychological functioning in some cases was increased by as much as much as 80%. The question is, how could this happen? Dr Leir: >>I suggest that the answer involves alien manipulation of human genetics>while Alex and I are each in telepathic contact with different commanders from different Andromeda Council flagged biospheres>What the h... are you, who are you, and where are you from, and why are you here?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Yes, i learned it long time ago. You're still struggling trying to understand what is being said, aren't you?

so than what do you think of newtons gravity? have you replaced Newtons gravity for Colliers gravity, or should i say "moranae's" gravity?

p.s. i wont play that game with you, its quite childish and you play it enough with multiple users on here.

You know what? You're absolutely right about that someone like for example YOU and 'Gibborium' don't know much!

i see, so you havent included yourself which means you arent of the human race, are you reptilian?

Alex Collier said that Moranae "told" him that Earth-humans is a mixture of many ET races, Collier said a total of 22 extraterrestrial races have provided genetic material for the 'human experiment', which corroborates with other sources, like this www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

you know you still havent answered whether or not you consider yourself part of the human race yet... or do you want to believe Collier so much that you wished that you have ET DNA in your body?
is there something in your life that you are not happy with?

and according to the Cherokee indians the descendants of Pleiadians and Earth beings are called the Red nations of North America. The Cherokee Indians claim that Pleidian star people came to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingled with the original Earth inhabitants, and having children that carried the beginnings of higher consiousness.
, and this www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

yea.. that link to the book is broken just a few danish words here and there and no book.

I'm not just talking about "Starchildren" with unusual skills like telapathic skills, telekinetic skills (moving objects in the air by using mind power), healing skills and other unusual skills, but i'm talking about Earth-humans as a whole.

So guess what, you didn't know that you have actually been watching human looking aliens all the time! , >>BOO!>While Alex and I are each in telepathic contact with different commanders from different Andromeda Council flagged biospheres

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

so than what do you think of newtons gravity?

Still struggling with your English language huh... It's wrong of you to say "than" so you have to use the word "then" instead in that sentence if you want to learn to communicate in English more correctly, so you have to learn to say >>so then what do you think of newtons gravity?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Collier is Fraud? IDK I have seen one two interviews, on one of them, it was from the 90s - he was nervious and pissed every time he was asked a question

Like any other contactee - the same story over and over again, getting banal:

Aliens warn us of incoming cataclysms, wars, the good aliens may help us, Andromedians, Pleiadeans, then talk about Greys, the contactee is a chosen one yada yada... we know this story - give us a break

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

yea.. that link to the book is broken just a few danish words here and there and no book.

You're not doing a good job, if you look closely then you look at Page 60 in that book, if you click at the "Arrow-up" or "Arrow-down" at each end of the bar far right side of your screen you will move a page back or page forward, and if you click at the "Box" on the bar (still on the far right side of your screen) and move it up to the first page then the first page says books.google.dk... BDc&hl=da&sa=X&ei=ke0bT8nYH7H64QTBmazkDQ&ved=0CG0Q6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=Native%20indians%20Vega%20star%20system&f=false

"IlgaAnn leads you on a journey that will make you question what you think you know about your life purpose, conciousness and the world around you. A must read." Victoria West, President, Universal Events Unlimited, Inc.

ANCIENT
SPIRIT WISDOM

IlgaAnn "Spider Spirit Woman" Bunjer, MSW

AN
ELDER'S GUIDEBOOK
to native spirituality and beyond

Here are some links to that book:
ancientspiritwisdom.com...
insightfuldevelopment.com...
www.waterstones.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
he was nervious and pissed every time he was asked a question

Maybe he was nervous in the start during the first interviews, who knows

Google Video Link
, some people are nervous in the start for some reason, there is nothing wrong about that. Also high school students get nervous before an exam...

But, Alex Collier does not seem to be nervous in for example that interview from 1994 i just provided above, or in that 1996 Moon and Mars Lecture at all...

So when you say he was nervous and pissed every time he was asked a question, then do you actually mean he was nervous and pissed during the interviews in the 1980's or 1970's ?

give us a break

But these "contactees" will obviously not give you a break not matter what you say or do, they are there for all to see, no matter you like it or not

Aliens warn us of incoming cataclysms

Yeah, for example employees of the Embassy of Equador in Peru claim they were visited by "Pleiadian" Galactic Commander called Banyú, they claim that Banyú gave some predictions, like for example an Earthquake that would occor in the near future somewhere in South-America, and one of the Employees claimed in a TV interview that all predicitons as given by Banyú came through including the Earthquake that killed several thousands of people somewhere in South-America.

From about 1:39:00 into that 1996 Moon and Mars Lecture

Alex Collier first explain about the telepathic communication with the "Andromedans", and after that he then said that something would happen to New York in 2000, but 911 happened in 2001 yes, one year later, only a certain area of New York was turned to "Ash" that's correct, and i agree that it turned out that that prediction about New York is partially true... However, Alex Collier did say it will be a sacrifice, and that what it obviously turned out to be, a "Sacrifice" www.cuttingedge.org...

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the Fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

www.andromedacouncil.com...

Alex did say, a group of extraterrestrials connected to the "Cabal, Illuminati, Powers That Be, etc.", [claiming to be gods or demi-gods... Annunaki that have been hanging around on this planet for a while] is going to be presented, &/or is going to try to present themselves to the people of Earth by our own local [to this planet] 'bad guys', the power structure on the planet, aka - the 'Cabal", 'The Powers That Be', the 'Illuminati' - you get the idea. If Alex is right, and if this happens, then NO! It's plain and simple. No one on planet Earth should worship these beings.

edit on 8-9-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't need to tell you cause you've been told a hundred times but,,, this is all highly speculative you know? Especially contactees, especially Alex Collier. Contactees are NOT credible, they can make up everything because no one can enter their brain to see what they think and if they lie.

Contactees are a fraud... not a single case of more credible conactee as stories - I can create a story and tell it in public - will ppl believe me I am a conactee? Ofc they will...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Still struggling with your English language huh... It's wrong of you to say "than" so you have to use the word "then" instead in that sentence if you want to learn to communicate in English more correctly, so you have to learn to say >>so then what do you think of newtons gravity?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

honestly, who gives you the authority to SAY what i believe or dont believe?

Guess what, i give myself the authority to SAY what you believe or don't believe!

if i didnt believe Collier is a fraud and charlatan than why am i trying to convince you that he is?

Of course you do NOT believe Collier is a fraud/charlatan, and that also explain why you still post here...

in this above post you stated that it was the reptilians plan to sacrifice New York city.

Nope, i did not state that, i provided information that shows that, so you're wrong again...

Moranae told Collier about the reptilians plans to sacrifice new york city..... telepathically.

Nope, it does not state anywhere that Moranae said it was the Reptilians plans to sacrifice New York city. What Collier said was >>it will be a sacrifice

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Guess what, i give myself the authority to SAY what you believe or don't believe!

well ok thats fine, because you hold no authority over anyone but yourself. so do not say what i do or do not believe, because two can play at that game.

Of course you do NOT believe Collier is a fraud/charlatan, and that also explain why you still post here..

and here you go again, fine ill play your game..

of course you believe Collier is a fraud/charlatan. its proven in the way that you continue to ridicule him by spreading his words about solar radiation creating gravity.

Nope, i did not state that, i provided information that shows that, so you're wrong again...

yes you did state that the reptilians plan to sacrifice New York city and that is exactly what you believe and exactly what you believe to have happened you just ignore the 2000 date and substitute it with 2001.

Nope, it does not state anywhere that Moranae said it was the Reptilians plans to sacrifice New York city. What Collier said was >>it will be a sacrifice

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I don't need to tell you cause you've been told a hundred times but,,,

You're wrong, nope, you have not told anything a hundred times...

this is all highly speculative you know?

Nope, not speculative at all, these "contactees" that also include North American Indians as well are at least a billion times more credible than you will ever be...

they can make up everything

You mean you make up things...

because no one can enter their brain to see what they think and if they lie.

Except Extraterrestrials who reportedly have the skills to do that, for example Alex Collier said that the "Andromedans" Save everything every Earth-human Think and Feel and Do in a sort of a "Cosmic Hard Disk", and "Starchildren" with unusual skills reportedly also can enter other people's brain to see what they think, like for example "Indigo child" Boriska www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Boriska started telling people of their sins. He would come up to a guy in the street and tell him to quit doing drugs; he would tell adult men to stop cheating on their wives, etc. The little prophet was warning people against forthcoming troubles and diseases, which created quite an unfavorable reputation for the boy's parents.

Especially contactees, especially Alex Collier.

He did say it will be a Sacrifice, and that's exactly what it turned out to be, a "Sacrifice" www.cuttingedge.org...

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the Fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

>>HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames>BOO!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

thats not seeing for myself, thats reading fiction. and im not referring to telepathy.

Oh yes it is seeing for yourself, and you're lying with your clumsy and ridiculous attempt to say "reading fiction" when YOU KNOW it's NOT reading fiction, but stuff from the real world...

i have told you what i believe, i believe Collier is a fraud/charlatan. New York city was not sacrificed end of story.

Nope, you did not tell what you believe about the "Sacrifice", and you do NOT belive he is a fraud/charlatan, so you better stop lying...

He did say it will be a Sacrifice, and that's exactly what it turned out to be, a "Sacrifice" www.cuttingedge.org...

>>HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Oh yes it is seeing for yourself, and you're lying with your clumsy and ridiculous attempt to say "reading fiction" when YOU KNOW it's NOT reading fiction, but stuff from the real world...

this website here:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
is fiction. there is no evidence anywhere, its evidence that russian found DNA was a link to another one of its own pages.. ie. fiction

Nope, you did not tell what you believe about the "Sacrifice", and you do NOT belive he is a fraud/charlatan, so you better stop lying...

He did say it will be a Sacrifice, and that's exactly what it turned out to be, a "Sacrifice" www.cuttingedge.org.

you need to stop lying to yourself, there was no large scale sacrifice at all in New York city in the year 2000 as was predicted by Collier. the WTC centre being "sacrificed" in 2001 and Colliers prediction that New York city will be sacrificed is wrong and unrelated, and you know this too you are just in denial. so stop lying to yourself.

from around 01:35 into that "Demonic Possessed Reptilian Rulers"-clip you might notice Bush Jr.'s "Lizard eyes", and
Bush Jr. even admitted he is a member of Skull and Bones, and another thing www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_grove_exposed.htm Bohemian Grove exposed
Bush Jr. was even caught on lying about 911, which you can watch the above clip yourself. Another thing, rense.com...

so bush jr master-minded 911, who is a reptilian.. so than how do you explain that Moranae knew of their plans? was he secretly leaking out the reptilians plans to Collier to make Collier a fraud? i think so. they done a pretty good job to make Collier a fraud, i must say. too bad Collier himself couldnt see past the ruse.. so why do you believe the HOAX still?? you know its a fraud, theres no evidence at all to prove it anything Collier said was true. Collier may have worked out it was a hoax, but all too late he had already made a fool of himself. yet soo many years after the fact of the hoax you still will follow Collier?
edit on 9-9-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

this website here:
is fiction.

Nope, it's not fiction, and you know it's not fiction, so you better stop lying 'choos'-freak

Beside, you can even watch Boriska alive and in person for example RIGHT HERE

As you can see for yourself, Boriska is real and exist in this 3rd density like the rest of the citizens of planet Earth... Gotcha... A good advice to YOU 'choos', YOU better stop YOUR clumsy and ridiculous "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game, so if YOU want to continue to play YOUR "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game then i will suggest YOU to go back to Kindergarten and play it there...

you need to stop lying

I'm not lying, he did say it will be a Sacrifice, for example from about 1:41:12 into this

1996 Moon and Mars Lecture he said >>It will be a Sacrifice

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Nope, it's not fiction, and you know it's not fiction, so you better stop lying 'choos'-freak

Beside, you can even watch Boriska alive and in person for example RIGHT HERE

no need for name calling.

and im not lying about that site being fiction.. if you recall, that site said that moranae told collier that solar radiation creates gravity.. that sir, is fiction. however if you believe that site is not fiction than please, by all means, tell me about how solar radiation creates gravity and how Newtons gravity is a lie.

As you can see for yourself, Boriska is real and exist in this 3rd density like the rest of the citizens of planet Earth... Gotcha... A good advice to YOU 'choos', YOU better stop YOUR clumsy and ridiculous "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game, so if YOU want to continue to play YOUR "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game then i will suggest YOU to go back to Kindergarten and play it there...

great a one hour video... did you expect me to watch all that to see what you are talking about?? who is Boriska?? why do you keep pulling up random made up characters?? i never once asked who Boriska is.. are you even able to stay on topic?? yes, we are conversing about Collier.. but i think you realise how much of a fraud Collier is, and how wrong you were to believe Collier, so you bring up other random things.

I'm not lying, he did say it will be a Sacrifice, for example from about 1:41:12 into this

yes and at about 1:40.36 he says "beyond a shadow of a doubt, absolute pro positive, in eight years southern california with be eight islands.... blah blah blah, New York city New York city by the year 2000 will not be there, it will be ash, it will be sacrificed..
you are lying, New York city was not sacrificed/turned to ash by the year 2000. heres proof, can you or can you not visit New York city from 2001 onwards?

1996 Moon and Mars Lecture he said >>It will be a Sacrifice

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So not only are you certain contactees are not lying - based on what? - you are now adding DEMONS to aliens? DEMONS?! Have you lost your mind completely, or you went from full belief in highly speculative stories of aliens to Demons? I dont wanna hear about Demons, that's nonsense and even your Alex Collier would call them aliens not demons..

The point is, the links you give are not credible to be certain. I will give you a little hand here and say that I know there are people with powers to see in the future, those are very few. But your mistake is you are certain, while I only consider it POSSIBLE and you ARE CERTAIN - no you cannot be certain about smth not proven, you can only assume it's possible,

Those who have such powers are few, I do not think Alex Collier is one of them, he seems to belong to tge 99% fraud group as opposed to 1% with special powers.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

and im not lying about that site being fiction..

Go back and read your ridiculous "reply posted on 9-9-2012 @ 06:21 AM by choos" post were you said:

this website here:
is fiction. there is no evidence anywhere, its evidence that russian found DNA was a link to another one of its own pages.. ie. fiction

So now you say that this www.bibliotecapleyades.net... "Boriska the boy from Mars" link is not fiction after all... THANKS FOR ADMITTING THAT THAT LINK IS NOT FICTION!

if you recall, that site said that moranae told collier that solar radiation creates gravity.. that sir, is fiction.

Are you refering to this www.bibliotecapleyades.net... link ? Nope, that link is NOT fiction either... That link also confirm that he did mention about the solar radiation

Apparently, it is not the rotation of planets that creates gravity, but some aspect of solar radiation.

Which he also said in this 1996 Moon and Mars lecture

So you're wrong again when you say he never mentioned about the solar radiation...

who is Boriska?? why do you keep pulling up random made up characters??

Boriska is not a made up character, he is a real person english.pravda.ru...

A boy named Boris Kipriyanovich, or Boriska, lives in the town of Zhirinovsk of Russia’s Volgograd region.

edit on 11-9-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So now you say that this www.bibliotecapleyades.net... "Boriska the boy from Mars" link is not fiction after all... THANKS FOR ADMITTING THAT THAT LINK IS NOT FICTION!

i never said the boriska boy is not fiction.. pls quote me on that. and that site is fiction, if its not fiction than why does that site say that its "not the planets rotation that causes gravity but its some aspect of solar radiation" pls explain to me how that is not fiction?
do you take that site seriously? do you believe that site writes the truth?

Are you refering to this www.bibliotecapleyades.net... link ? Nope, that link is NOT fiction either... That link also confirm that he did mention about the solar radiation

yes i am referring to that fictional writing or more specifically i am referring to this:

..........Apparently, it is not the rotation of planets that creates gravity, but some aspect of solar radiation.......Now, our moon does not turn on its axis. We always see only 59% of it. Our moon is the only one that does that....... The Andromedans also say that we currently have two suns in our solar system......I can tell you this beyond a shadow of a doubt, because I have seen it myself. Within eight years, Southern California will exist only as eight islands. It's all going to be water. New York, by the year 2000, will not be there. It will be ash. It will be sacrificed. The powers that be have already made that decision.

this extract above sir, is fiction.

So you're wrong again when you say he never mentioned about the solar radiation...

excuse me?? where did i say he never mentioned about solar radiation?? i have been grilling you about Collier saying that solar radiation creates gravity for the past week or so... you know this, stop lying..
unless ofcourse you didnt understand what i was driving at due to your poor english.. in which case, let me help, solar radiation creating gravity IS FICTION. so when i say collier saying solar radiation creates gravity is fiction i dont mean he never said that i meant that what he is SAYING IS FICTION. understood?
edit on 11-9-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

p.s. apologies about boriska, i didnt bother watching the 1hr long video, thought it was another made up alien. also, how were his predictions?? and why does he predict something to happen in 2013 if the world is meant to "end" in 2012? (disregard if you dont believe the world will end in 2012.)
edit on 11-9-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

in which case, let me help, solar radiation creating gravity IS FICTION. so when i say collier saying solar radiation creates gravity is fiction i dont mean he never said that i meant that what he is SAYING IS FICTION.

You don't know whether it's fiction or not fiction.

come now, you are the last person who should be a grammar nazi, you have enough trouble trying to comprehend what anyone tries to tell you, no need to be picky.

English language have nothing to do with Nazi Germany just because you so blindly look at it that way... You mean YOU are STRUGGLING with your English language... Let me repeat this to you, it's wrong of you to say "than" so you have to use the word "then" instead in that sentence if you want to learn to communicate in English more correctly, so you have to learn to say >>so then what do you think of newtons gravity?>so then how do you explain that Moranae knew of their plans?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You don't know whether it's fiction or not fiction.

how does solar radiation create gravity?? and where is earths second sun?

English language have nothing to do with Nazi Germany just because you so blindly look at it that way... You mean YOU are STRUGGLING with your English language... Let me repeat this to you, it's wrong of you to say "than" so you have to use the word "then" instead in that sentence if you want to learn to communicate in English more correctly, so you have to learn to say >>so then what do you think of newtons gravity?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join