It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it exist a video of 99.9% "proof"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi, I was just wondering if you know of any video that really show a ALIEN ufo? By alien I mean a Object, that we CAN identify as something that is not of this earth? Not just a ligth, not just a fuzzy dot in the sky with a shaky camera, I mean a video that clearly show some object or craft or whatever that we dont really know what it is. And can not be put a side as a "ballon" "swampgas" "chines lantern" or whatever.

You know what I mean, I mean that video that get you to really think...WTF!?!

Peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
check out the nellis air force base 'ufo'
unbelievable maneuvers

this one always has done and always will make me think 'wtf'
i mean, look at it
WTF??!!!

edit on 1/9/12 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/9/12 by SecretKnowledge because: if i was an american, i'd vote for ron paul too

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If one did exist, I would think it would have been posted on ATS already.

I definitely haven't seen a 99%+ on here yet.

I do keep hoping that I will, though.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As far as I understand, there's no Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot video equivalent in UFO canon.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So, all in all, we can all agree (although only two has replied) That aaaaalll those video of "100%PROOF OF ALIEN/UFO" Videos that exist on YT and other more obscure sites (beside that video you posted of nevil airbase wich is fantastic) is in fact 100% NOT proof of alien ufo?

Keep in mind know, I DO belive in aliens, I really really do. But I have never seen a video (again, besides the video you posted) that really kept my brain scrambled.

And I think that is really weird consider that the UFO sigthings has been around like from the 20´s-30´s (modern anyway)

And now, with all cellphones with camera, I mean. WTF! No proof, it´s strange, considering that there is at least like 10-50 sighting each day (I´m just shooting from my hip here)

I know this has been disscused before, but, still. WTF.

sry for my english, I´m from sweden

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Nellis AFB video is really amazing. Here is a short documentary about the sighting with some interesting background informations.

edit on 1-9-2012 by vortimond because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I love the idea of Aliens/UFO etc, I would even go as far as saying I think i've seen one but no doubt it was a plane or a satelite or what not.

However can anyone answer this questions

If there are aliens visiting us, and have been since cavemen could draw on cave walls why bother? Surly if they have been flying around us for thousands of year, why havent they said anything? And if they are only here to study us, surly by now they would have learnt everything about us. Thousands of years is a very long time for study dont you think?

Maybe all the UFO etc are just the governments new advanced aircraft and the cave drawing are of aliens but they came and then decided to buggar of cause we suck.

Does anyone have any ideas?????????

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
have a wee search on 'ATS search' for 'Billy Meier' ....
Not saying i completely believe what this guy claims .... but he springs to mind when i read your OP

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
So, all in all, we can all agree (although only two has replied) That aaaaalll those video of "100%PROOF OF ALIEN/UFO" Videos that exist on YT and other more obscure sites (beside that video you posted of nevil airbase wich is fantastic) is in fact 100% NOT proof of alien ufo?

Keep in mind know, I DO belive in aliens, I really really do. But I have never seen a video (again, besides the video you posted) that really kept my brain scrambled.

And I think that is really weird consider that the UFO sigthings has been around like from the 20´s-30´s (modern anyway)

And now, with all cellphones with camera, I mean. WTF! No proof, it´s strange, considering that there is at least like 10-50 sighting each day (I´m just shooting from my hip here)

I know this has been disscused before, but, still. WTF.

sry for my english, I´m from sweden

That's because the majority of UFO sightings are mistake of identity.
People confuse Venus, Balloons, Kites, Chinese lanterns, Satellites, and many other things for being UFOs when those people are just unaware of what they are seeing.

Another large part of the UFO phenomenon is associated with Psychology where someone thinks they see something unusual that is really quite normal, but, they psych themselves out to such extent that they remember things incorrectly.

Further, there's also an enormous amount of fraud and hoaxing going on.

I'd venture to say that now, with current technologies available for CGI, Quadrocopters, LED kites and such, less than 1% posted in the public forum is likely or any interest, and even then, most probably mistaken identity.
That, of course is just a matter of my personal opinion as it relates to modern technology.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam
Not saying i completely believe what this guy claims .... but he springs to mind when i read your OP

Billy Meier is a Fraud, and a Charlatan.
He thinks he is the reincarnation of Enoch, Moses, and Jesus!

Anything Billy Meier is fake.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Also, check out these weird objects. They call them sky serpents.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
unbelievable maneuvers

How is 'slowly drifting around' unbelievable? Just.. Wow...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Anything Billy Meier is fake.

If i had to bet .. id likely put my money on the his pics and stories being fake .. as much as i would like to believe him ...

Ive still no doubt theyre here, and we are the intended result of their genetic whatever ..... regardless of how many fakers bring ridicule to the scene ...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vortimond

It's an interesting video no doubt. Read more about it here.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You are joking, right? Its people like mieir that make this
subject a joke!

OP If we had proof that some of these ufo footage was ET,
then it would be case closed. There are many unexplained
ufo cases, but we cant say for sure what they are, because
we just dont know.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

unbelievable maneuvers

How are there "unbelievable maneuvers" in that video? I see something moving slowly and normally. The camera moves alot which makes it appear that the object has unnatural movements, but that's not the case.

The object also looks like something attached to large balloons.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

unbelievable maneuvers

How are there "unbelievable maneuvers" in that video? I see something moving slowly and normally. The camera moves alot which makes it appear that the object has unnatural movements, but that's not the case.

The object also looks like something attached to large balloons.

Er, i think you need to read a more about the case.And more
importantly, the camera they are using to film the ufo.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So, one of the biggest hoaxers of all time springs to mind when someone asks for "99.9%" proof of aliens/ufo's?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Got half way through and became mesmerised with your avatar,

I thought I was looking at a fly in the vid then a bloke in a suit
flying around on a rocket bike, but was drawn back to your avatar
which was way more interesting and missed the final qtr of the vid.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
[
So, one of the biggest hoaxers of all time springs to mind when someone asks for "99.9%" proof of aliens/ufo's?

haaa .. yeah ... you know the photo of him with his close alien friend landing the craft just by the tree for him to take a good photo of .. that kinda sprung to mind as the op suggested the poster wanted a cpiture with clarity .. the apparent ufo Meier shows is the clearest pic ive ever seen ... which is why its likely fake

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join