It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it exist a video of 99.9% "proof"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The problem will always be that you need to prove the "alien" part before you can use it as an explanation for the UFO. And as of today, there is not a single bit of evidence that proves there is even bacterial ET life, much less something that could be responsible for a ship from another planet.

As clear as a video can be, it still could be a hoax, an Air Force black project (possibly a psychological operation), or if you want to get more creative, a visit from time travelers, dimension travelers, or physical manifestations of a collective consciousness. Unless you can point to a specific "alien," these are all equally good possible explanations.

So the answer to the question is NO. There are videos that might show odd things. But they don't offer any clues as to what they're about, and as a result they will always be of almost zero value by themselves.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Almost zero value. Of course. If you are a skeptic, you must say for example, that these weird objects are simply balloons. And the footage that someone took is almost completely useless. But we can learn something from it, we can see what is happening around us.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Maybe I´m a bad at explaining myself what i seek. Hmmm....What I mean is ALIEN UFO, as in, alien in nature, that we CAN identify it as a object(becuse we see it clearly) but we can´t identify what it is, thus making it alien. NOT alien as in, from mars. But alien as in, for lack of better word, strange object that we can´t explain. And a video of that, wich people has a hard time debunking. Becuse, if you say it is a ballon for example, then I want proof, 100% proof that it is a ballon, NOT just you saying it IS a ballon. That aint fair, for if you say it is a ballon, and I say, it isnt. Then I´m as right as you are in my argument. Show me prrof why it CAN be debunked. Not just word, I don´t want to take your word for it being a "ballon" or whatever. I need proof that it IS a ballon before i belive you. mmkay. Just as I need proof that if such a film exists that I seek, I need 100% proof that it CAN´T be explained.

I havnt seen one, and just wondering if you have seen any video that match this.

I dont know if you understand me correctly.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I would have included the Montana film, since analysis couldn't show anything wrong with it. The first problem I had with it, which is admittedly thin, is the motivation of the photographer to possibly use it to promote his minor-league baseball team. The second is that while the debunkers claim it was two F-94s known to have flown in that direction around that time, scientists say they couldn't be the cause. The problem I have with both sides of that question is that nobody asked the pilots if they had their lights on. If they did, case closed. But the investigators didn't ask. The photographer just said that the F-94s went by behind him, which might be true. The trajectory also doesn't look right to me for "flying saucers." But the Utah film is a different ballgame: Naval officer with nothing to sell handing over flim that stood up to severe scrutiny, plus second witness.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I was just thinking about him....wonder what ever happened to him?

Nellis is one I will always be on the fence on....I kind of have a soft spot for that vid.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ya i want to see that too

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

The second is that while the debunkers claim it was two F-94s known to have flown in that direction around that time, scientists say they couldn't be the cause. The problem I have with both sides of that question is that nobody asked the pilots if they had their lights on.

How many times have you heard reports of "objects" followed with reports by those same people of "chase planes" showing up after? As far as the objects themselves, changing aspect ratio of jets lights or afterburners would preclude man made as they are "solid" white the whole time. No strobes and no vapor trail. Then like you said, the "experts" rule out planes too.

Little leaguers happen to be outside. Good place to see something, no?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

What's "99.9% proof"? If you mean, a video that would be accepted by 99% of the viewers, then no, one doesn't exist, and one never will. You could have an alien land on the White House lawn, shake hands with the President, and you'd always have some people who'd refuse to believe it. I'm not even certain that 99.9% of people believe that the world is spherical, and that's not nearly as contentious a subject.

OTOH, there are plenty of people who can look at a grainy, fake-looking video and be completely and utterly convinced that it's yet more proof of alien presence on earth. For them it's 100% proof every time.

Videos and photographs are never going to be able to prove much of anything. It's too easy to create a scene, or to manipulate one, using various software like GIMP. Whatever a person doesn't want to accept, all he has to do is say "It's 'shopped." It may be completely real, but anyone can reject it and claim it was GIMPed or Photoshopped.

No, you'll probably have to have aliens moving in next door to people, for them to be accepted as real. You'll know people believe in them when you hear them saying, "Well, I guess they're OK, but I wouldn't want my sister to marry one."

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
So, all in all, we can all agree (although only two has replied) That aaaaalll those video of "100%PROOF OF ALIEN/UFO" Videos that exist on YT and other more obscure sites (beside that video you posted of nevil airbase wich is fantastic) is in fact 100% NOT proof of alien ufo?

Keep in mind know, I DO belive in aliens, I really really do. But I have never seen a video (again, besides the video you posted) that really kept my brain scrambled.

And I think that is really weird consider that the UFO sigthings has been around like from the 20´s-30´s (modern anyway)

And now, with all cellphones with camera, I mean. WTF! No proof, it´s strange, considering that there is at least like 10-50 sighting each day (I´m just shooting from my hip here)

I know this has been disscused before, but, still. WTF.

sry for my english, I´m from sweden
WTF? Sometimes I see a video that is obviously fake and go WTF. If I see something that I can't explain, I say "holy #### Batman". But seriously WTF?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What I mean was 99.9% proof, as in, we see a object, we cant explain it with science, logic, common sense, whatever. But, what I aslo ask for in my post is, if there is acctully any video of a OBJECT, or SOMETHING that we can see clearly, but can´t explain. And just becuse we can´t explain it, it dosnt mean it´s ALIEN, just that, we really don´t know what it is, thus making it 99.9% proof

One problem with your question is that there is absolutely nothing that can't be explained. Every single phenomenon has been explained many times over. There are dozens of explanations for everything.

I see something in the sky. Explanations: Swamp gas. Venus. Secret military experimental aircraft. Regular old aircraft. Goodyear Blimp. Mind-control rays causing hallucinations. Aliens. Angels. Mass hysteria (assuming others see it). The Four Horsemen (I don't know if they can fly, though). Demons. God. Tinkerbelle. Jesus. Magnetism. Aurora Borealis. Clouds. Satellite. A speck of dust on my glasses. The Sixties are finally catching up to me. Model airplane. I'm lying. I'm crazy. Lightning bug. Birds. Bats. Wind-borne litter. Balloon. Someone flying a kite.

See what I mean? What's an explanation? When is something ever "unexplained"? If anything, we've got way too many explanations for most things.

So, given all these explanations (and there can be thousands more, just for this one phenomenon), how can we say what's "proof" or even evidence? And like I hinted at before, anyone who doesn't like what he sees can always claim fraud or photo manipulation. I don't think it's possible to get anything like 99% "proof." Maybe 9%, if we're lucky.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vortimond
Of course. If you are a skeptic, you must say for example, that these weird objects are simply balloons.

No... if you're a skeptic you analyze a UFO sighting by eliminating possibilities, starting with the most plausible and mundane and go up the ladder of known possibilities. If some "weird objects" turn out to be "simply balloons" than that's what they are, and the answer doesn't have anything to do whether one is a skeptic or not.

Skeptic does not mean denialist. But it means being rational.

Maybe I´m a bad at explaining myself what i seek. Hmmm....What I mean is ALIEN UFO, as in, alien in nature, that we CAN identify it as a object(becuse we see it clearly) but we can´t identify what it is, thus making it alien. NOT alien as in, from mars. But alien as in, for lack of better word, strange object that we can´t explain.

If there's a strange object we can't identify and explain then it remains a UFO: unidentified flying object. Unidentified doesn't mean alien.

Not everything has to have an immediate answer. People should recognize that, especially since we know so little about our universe.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Quaesitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

First time i seen that video and by far.one.of.the better ones. Assuminig no cgi. Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This amazing footage from Mauricio Ruiz was analyzed by experts in US and Mexico and they found nothing about it, that would suggest a hoax. It doesn't mean it's real. But I think it deserves mention here.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vortimond
This amazing footage from Mauricio Ruiz was analyzed by experts in US and Mexico and they found nothing about it, that would suggest a hoax. It doesn't mean it's real. But I think it deserves mention here.

So, they see a UFO...and only film it for 1 minute 13 secs?

Why stop filming?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Camcorder's battery ran out.
The shape of the UFO is very similar to this case (Raul Dominguez)

edit on 2-9-2012 by vortimond because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i only have one thing to say, for me, real prof is the 1942 battle of los angeles case.

Right before pearl harbor, an object was spotted above los angeles and the city started a defensive attack.
They shot around 14.000 rounds at the object with no effect, being 50% of those shots, flack fire.

There is even image proof of that ocurrence.

The US said in the 80s, that the object was a meteorological balloon, how can such a balloon deflect 14.000 rounds?
A barrage balloon is not possible to, because it could not withstand that much fire, and neither a plane.
Plus, it was going against the wind, as some witnesses said.

This one is my proof, google it and have fun

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just saw this outside my window, i wouldn't exactly say its the 99% evidence your looking for however, i will certainly say that i haven't seen this sort of "behavior" among regular "sparkly" objects in the sky.

vid should be live within the next few mins...

you be the judge

Thanks OP

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Hi, I was just wondering if you know of any video that really show a ALIEN ufo? By alien I mean a Object, that we CAN identify as something that is not of this earth? Not just a ligth, not just a fuzzy dot in the sky with a shaky camera, I mean a video that clearly show some object or craft or whatever that we dont really know what it is. And can not be put a side as a "ballon" "swampgas" "chines lantern" or whatever.

You know what I mean, I mean that video that get you to really think...WTF!?!

Peace.

There are no videos just re enactments with witness collaborations.
Good photos exist of the Rex Heflin disk ship.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join