It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it exist a video of 99.9% "proof"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Er, i think you need to read a more about the case.And more
importantly, the camera they are using to film the ufo.

Errr, I've looked into it. A recent video I watched also said it could be weather balloons. You can clearly see large round transparent "bubbles" above the solid object which look exactly like weather balloons. The way the object moves slowly and rotates in the air is also indicative of balloons.

If it looks like balloons and flies like balloons, I'm going with balloons.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam
have a wee search on 'ATS search' for 'Billy Meier' ....
Not saying i completely believe what this guy claims .... but he springs to mind when i read your OP

You are joking, right? Its people like mieir that make this
subject a joke!

OP If we had proof that some of these ufo footage was ET,
then it would be case closed. There are many unexplained
ufo cases, but we cant say for sure what they are, because
we just dont know.

No, I dont mean 100% proof, then of course it would have been cased closed, wich I, and everyone else, knows that it ain´t.

What I mean was 99.9% proof, as in, we see a object, we cant explain it with science, logic, common sense, whatever. But, what I aslo ask for in my post is, if there is acctully any video of a OBJECT, or SOMETHING that we can see clearly, but can´t explain. And just becuse we can´t explain it, it dosnt mean it´s ALIEN, just that, we really don´t know what it is, thus making it 99.9% proof
edit on 1-9-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Yes, there are many. For example this one. Extremely weird object releasing smaller (and independently moving) spheres.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Er, i think you need to read a more about the case.And more
importantly, the camera they are using to film the ufo.

Errr, I've looked into it. A recent video I watched also said it could be weather balloons. You can clearly see large round transparent "bubbles" above the solid object which look exactly like weather balloons. The way the object moves slowly and rotates in the air is also indicative of balloons.

If it looks like balloons and flies like balloons, I'm going with balloons.

what video said it was a weather balloon? Skeptics have said uav and helicopter as
possible explanations, but i have not cone across one skeptic that has put forward
the balloon explanation. Thats most prob because they ruled that out, considering
its moces nothng like a balloon

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
check out the nellis air force base 'ufo'
unbelievable maneuvers

How is 'slowly drifting around' unbelievable? Just.. Wow...

look at it from 2.15 onwards...
and its not the camera moving

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Firstly, a matter of terminology - a UFO by definition is an unidentified flying object. Ergo, if we could identify something as an alien spacecraft, it wouldn't be a UFO, now would it?

Secondly, no, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Earth has ever been visited by extraterrestrials, let alone intelligent ones.

And let's face reality - as video technology becomes increasingly accessible, you're going to have a harder and harder time finding "good" UFO videos.

The truth is that interstellar space is extremely large, and there is little reason that aliens would come here to just hang out.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not video; 16-mm color film, taken in 1952 by U.S. Navy Warrant Officer Delbert Newhouse. He and his wife saw what he described as silvery discs. It took time for him to get his movie camera from the car and start filming, by which time the scene was less obvious but stood up to long and intensive photo analysis. The official explanation was one that the government's own scientists had ruled out.

Here's the YouTube offering, showing the film itself and an interview with the officer who shot the footage:

www.youtube.com...

Here's an ATS thread on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TitaniumDragon

He was asking for evidence, that something truly and completely strange is happening in the skies. He wasn't writing about aliens, spaceships from Mars or other solar system. I think we can prove that.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

Good one. One of the best. Theres another maybe some are familiar with. To avoid the narrative, skip to 1:30 for the footage...

I love "best evidence" threads. I'll be back with some more...

Edit: Heres one from Colorado. Pay particular attention to the sounds in this one. They are shooting at it?
And the emotion in the guys voice. "Do you see it?"

There is another YouTube analyzing this footage at:

YouTube
Although this has been "debunked" by ATS, I still like it. OP... you wanted up close and personal?

Then theres this one from Mexico. I have no idea about its authenticity.

Edit:Whoops I was going to show this, I have had it for a while... now its blocked

What all these prove is nothing. Infallible proof by internet just doesn't exist. All factors in any case must be reviewed before coming to some kind of conclusion based on all the evidence. With that in mind there are a lot of good cases out there. And all of them have bee "debunked" by "experts". Eye of the beholder. To imagine for a moment that this planet is the only one with life on it and that somehow we are all alone is pretty arrogant in my opinion.

edit on 1-9-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

edit on 1-9-2012 by intrptr because: Blocked...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

I know what you mean OP unfortuantley theres no such concrete proof otherwise we wouldn`t be on these sites however these amongst many others make me think

www.youtube.com...

this i think is very interesting

youtu.be...

and this is very good video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by vortimond

It's an interesting video no doubt. Read more about it here.

I miss Maybe...maybe not.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

What if these ancient aliens think differently about time? For instance what if they live for thousands of years? It could be that what seems like a long time to us is only a few moments to them. How many times have you stopped to converse with an ant? Would you expect the ant to comprehend if you did even try? An alien may not see us as the dominant species of this planet or recognize humans as sentient beings. What kind of senses would an alien creature have would it see, hear and feel? It could be that some basic difference makes us as incomprehensible to them as they might be to us.

The species here on earth the we have evolved along side with and are closely related though familiar are still in many ways poorly understood and rarely in close communion. How hard must it be to achieve even a basic understanding of something truly alien.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
Hi, I was just wondering if you know of any video that really show a ALIEN ufo?

You know what I mean, I mean that video that get you to really think...WTF!?!

From the knowledge I could gather it is that the aliens 'see' invisible. What that means is if you were walking in a room, if it is the room of an abductee the aliens can see you. But if you are camping out in the desert or anywhere in fact they can see you if they select you.

This means specifically that if one were to setup a camera it would be like 100 men monitoring all activity, they would be watching and document the camera installations.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of amazing videos that I could say are 100% ufo from other worlds. It is impossible to be from this world.

Look at the concord at max speed when a metallic ball appears.

Other good videos:

edit on 2-9-2012 by lke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by vortimond

It's an interesting video no doubt. Read more about it here.

I miss Maybe...maybe not.

So true, I was thinking the exact same thing...

The problem is, if a video can be even closely re~created through artificial means, around here it will automatically be ruled as hoax or misidentification...

If it could be a bird, it is...
If it could be a lantern, it is...
If it could be a balloon, it is...
Etc, etc, etc....
If it could be a genuine UFO or alien craft, its not...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ufos are just that. They are not from another planet. The ufos caught are experimental or secret craft. This is normal operation. To be advantageous in this global military climate it would be required to keep high and new technologies hidden from all public. When some of these craft would be captured on film or witnessed it usually is smeared off as alien, our of this world which makes it sounds really lame and not taken seriously.

Did you know that during the x plane tests before and during the Mercury project, the air-force were orbiting small single and 2 man rocket craft into space? The Mercury project was meant to derail and mislead the people into believing that massive multi million dollar mammoth rockets were needed to get into orbit meanwhile they were perfecting small rocket vectoring space craft.

Here is Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic

See how small it is? This is old tech.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Very cool video..... any background info on it?.... Nevermind. I should look at the whole thread sometimes

edit on 1-9-2012 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vortimond
reply to post by Nettlas

Yes, there are many. For example this one. Extremely weird object releasing smaller (and independently moving) spheres.

Except that one is a bundle of balloons coming apart. I was amazed that the National Geographic show wasted time on it to conclude what is obvious in the film. Their show concluded balloons.

Those giant bundles of balloons in this one and other video's are used in advertising and often get loose or are released on purpose. For instance there was a case of madness in NYC a couple of years ago over a bundle of those that were released, on video and then people noticed them in the air and labeled them UFO's. To this day I think some will not admit they were just balloons.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

I see being a part of a genuine search for these and what they are, as being willing to lay aside a desire for these to be real and use critical thinking.

It only makes sense to me that any real UFO sightings that may exist would be extremely rare. That alone means all, if not nearly all UFO video's are either hoaxed or wrongly identified by folks who want them to be true so badly, they lay aside critical thinking.

A sure sign of video garbage is a YouTube poster who posts supposed real UFO vid's day after day; considering it would be amazing if even one surfaced a year if not less. Overall YouTube and the flood of nonsense UFO vids have been very bad for this topic. If the genuine article pops up, it will drowned in a sea of garbage. I'm sure that's one reason your asking.

As to Meyers since I saw him mentioned

I tend to find the best evidence in accounts from rational sources, that often don't include a video or even a photo. If you have a group of people with no reason to lie telling the same account, then that is far better evidence.
edit on 9/2/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
@Blaine91555:
Yes, of course, they said that... But I don't think so.
edit on 2-9-2012 by vortimond because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join